It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a hand? I have one for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So last night I had a very weird dream.
I go swiming nearly every day because I live right near the shore and it's my hobby and exercise.

In my dream I'm in shallow water around waist high. I look into the water and I see what looks like a hand on the bottom.The water is green and it's clear enough but also puts the thing a bit out of focus too. I'm really scared to reach down because well it's a hand. I start to and then I stop and I kind of push it with my foot. It feels hard . I look again, kicking at it again and finally feel that it may not be real so I reach down and have to use my foot to lift it up to my hand. I pull it out of the water and it's an arm from a female manikin complete with red nail polish.
I waved it at my husband on the beach and he gets this look on his face of complete horror. I run out of the water and drop it on the blanket. It's not real I say. Then I woke up.
Strange. . Means nothing of course I laugh about it now but in the dream I was thinking of chrissys arm in jaws This was no boating accident!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Don't wear nail polish and you won't scare anyone away.

Just my professional opinon.

...That'll be one star. Thank you for your business.

join