It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about the KKK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ive looked into KKK a bit for research purposes, and some of the finds tends to lean towards other societies... The things the portray is mostly symbolic however the reference is still there.. so... anyone wanna help me out?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalangall I know is that they own a certain American can of beer company.sorry that is I know of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I;d say start by looking for a site run by people who claim to be members, and see what they say about themselves first. Then look at historical accounts, and sift through the information, till you can draw informed conclusions. Expect to find a lot of conflicting data! Definitely an interesting topic for study.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm from the South let me tell you a story. A true story. When I was maybe five years maybe six. I watched a cross be burned in the field next to our rental home. My dad sat me in the back seat of a convertible car and I watched as these men yelled out about stuff then lit a fire and set that big ole cross ablaze. I held that memory till I was old enough to ask my father about it.

He let me know real quick that on that night it was a simple money making operation. You see. we did not own the house we lived in, we rented. We did not own the field beside our house . It seems as though my slightly dishonest father took the opportunity to RENT that field to those KKK folks for $20 a car. Even sold them the two logs that created the cross. He said to me " son one day you'll understand that I made a small fortune that night off those KRAZY KNUT KASE"S he told me that's what KKK really meant. He took some of that money and helped the people who lived across the road who were poorer than us. They just happen to be a black family. My dad always said. " Them folks over there ate damn good this week cause of them racist's sob's. True Story .POINT BEING.....stay away from them damn racist's nutters.a reply to: tikbalang

edit on 26-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I kinda figured they are idealists, and in a sense see themselves as the epiphany of intelligent design..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I'm from South Louisiana and my dad was a member of the Clan for a while in the late sixties early 70's. He used to have the flags sitting on display in our living room. My dad was/is a mean hateful human being but I can say that I was told by my sister a couple of years ago that he told her he left the Clan because they told him that in order to advance in the 'cult' he had to kill a black person, so at least he wasn't a murderer.

Im not a racist at all. When you're told you can't like or hang out with people of color and then go to school and have black teachers and classmates i realized from a young age that you can't judge people by the color of their skin. I had some great teachers and one of my best friends was black all the way up to high school.( I know that sounds clich'e but it's true I swear.)

However one of my sisters is a bigot and lives in David Duke country. There is actually a sign on the highway saying 'you are now entering David Duke country'.

There was a shooting at my high school. A white kid from my neighborhood who rode the bus with us that morning had a gun with him and a few minutes after school started he shot and killed a black kid. It was awful. Rumors started that there would be black and white violence the next day at school. When we returned to school most of us were wearing t shirts that had a black and white fist entwined and said Unity. Everyone came together and mourned together and proceeds from the shirts were given to the students family.

The KKK are a dying breed I hope.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trust me you'll never see the KKK rise past burning a cross in the woods....where no one can see.a reply to: tikbalang

top topics

join