It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warding Off Negative Influences – How To Keep Your Aura Strong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Speakingasa neopagan Druid, Celtic Reconstructionist, and occult fellah, I see my "aurua" as simply my energy field, it is tied to the three cauldrons of posey inside me and made up of Bri (my innate power) and bua (the power I have earned, it is like the idea of Mana in the Polynesian cultures)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Speakingasa neopagan Druid, Celtic Reconstructionist, and occult fellah, I see my "aurua" as simply my energy field, it is tied to the three cauldrons of posey inside me and made up of Bri (my innate power) and bua (the power I have earned, it is like the idea of Mana in the Polynesian cultures)

Thankyou for that, interesting, i have not delve into this area before but may take a look now. Do you see colors around people, can you give me a description?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No I don't see colours, I honestly see the whole "colour of aura" stuff, as modern new age, and thus not part of my spiritual practices.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Thankyou, still, it's very interesting

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No worries, I might chime in more on the thread if it continues, or feel free to PM me to chat.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

No worries, I might chime in more on the thread if it continues, or feel free to PM me to chat.

I hope it does there were a couple others interested in this topic as well. I mentioned the white field i see around my hands sometimes, and how when i move my fingers apart, the field pulls with it and reshapes itself. It's interesting to watch it do that.

As for the aura effect i would agree to a point 'as some others here have seen colors around people and pets', that i would guess being 'tapped' into this would be something of a feat?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think you will find these sorts of discussions tend to dribble to a conclusion here. Its the wrong place to talk about them

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I have seen auras since I was a kid. It was such a normal part of my everyday life that it wasn't until my late teens that I actually realised other people couldn't see them. I also see severe visual snow so I guess this is more a case of synesthesia but who knows

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Very cool that you can see that.

You know.. i just remembered the guy named Adam. I'll post the link here, he's remarkable in his abilities.

www.dreamhealer.com...

I almost attended one of his seminars a few yrs ago, i didnt. But i did purchase one of this books that has proven somewhat valuable to me.

His story is amazing to say the least, he's been of interest for many people of diverse backgrounds including the Astronaut - Dr. Edgar Mitchell , Ronnie Hawkins and others of high prestige.

He see's more than just aura's he can see into a persons body and find what's wrong with them and heal them, distance makes no matter to him. He teaches people how to do the same. You may like this site.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Speaking as a skeptic, what proof do you have of his abilities, beyond his own word? Also a Natropath? Ugh

top topics

<< 1   >>

join