It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warding Off Negative Influences – How To Keep Your Aura Strong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'd like to know your opinions on what Aura's are. An analysis if you will, do you believe in them? Are they real or are they a figment of one's imagination?

I've been told mine is white with blue. I know a Woman who professionally reads them, although we haven't touched base in a while.
I've become curious though to learn more about them. So here we go.

Every person has a unique aura that reflects their current condition. People who are sick or emotionally upset have weak shadowy auras, while healthy happy people have auras that are strong bright auras. A strong healthy aura is essential in blocking negative influences from draining energy and vitality from us.

There is no scientific definition for an aura. Many scientists are certain they do not exist. Others, while they are open-minded, can not describe auras in scientific terms. Some people present photographs as evidence of auras, but many skeptic declare them to be fakes. However, people with psychic abilities can see and read auras. It is possible that the halos you see in traditional religious art are actually auras. For this article, we accept the reality of auras as fact.

People with strong positive auras are naturally charismatic and attract others to them. They tend to be more successful in getting things done and getting support from other people. People with negative auras tend to be self-promoters that drive others away from them, and those with strong negative auras may be evil. It is possible that negative auras can become parasitic and literally steal energy from positive auras.

Negative people can and do influence positive people. Psychics can actually see this in the interaction of auras where the negative person’s aura seems to drain the positive person’s aura of its energy and light. The positive person will feel it when it happens – they may feel more tired or weaker, their mood may lose some sparkle, or they may get a feeling of uneasiness or anxiety.

No one wants to be around a person who is constantly pessimistic and depressed. That’s because the negativity is contagious. The negative person literally drains more positive people. But the stronger you are, the healthier and happier you are, the less vulnerable you will be to negative influences.

mediumsworld.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(paranormal)

In parapsychology and spiritual practice, an aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object like the halo or aureola in religious art. The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness.[citation needed] It is said [by whom?] that all objects and all living things manifest such an aura. Often it is held to be perceptible, whether spontaneously or with practice: such perception is at times linked with the third eye of Indian spirituality.

Various writers associate various personality traits with the colors of different layers of the aura. It has also been described as a map of the thoughts and feelings surrounding a person.

Skeptics such as Robert Todd Carroll contend that people may perceive auras because of effects within the brain: synesthesia,[8] epilepsy, migraines, or the influence of psychedelic drugs such as '___'.

Other causes may include disorders within the visual system provoking optical effects. Eye fatigue can also produce an aura, sometimes referred to as eye burn. Attempts to prove the existence of auras scientifically have repeatedly met with failure; for example people are unable to see auras in the dark, and auras have never been successfully used to identify people when their identifying features are otherwise obscured in controlled tests.

edit on 7/25/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I believe the human body is a vessel that contains our spirit and allows our spirit to navigate this dimension. But our vessel has holes or pores which allow the spirit to leak out. So basically, I think what we call our "personal space" is just the area around us that's filled with our spirit that "leaks out". Aka, our "aura".

If you've ever had someone you don't like stand too close to you, you've probably felt "icky", uncomfortable, or similar feelings. I think that's because their "aura/spirit" is rubbing up against yours and your spirit rejects it.

On the other hand, if someone you're attracted to gets in your personal space, you may feel excitement, "excitement", giggly, giddy, nervous in a positive way, "feel chemistry", get "hot flashes", etc. I think that's because their spirit is rubbing up against yours or even mixing with yours, and your spirit loves it. I think that's what triggers extra pheromones in those situations.

Another example is when someone is spiritually at peace and/or happy, their "aura/leaked spirit" seems to shine and can encompass an entire room. And when some people are pissed off, their aura can radiate negativity and ill will without them saying a word. I think that's the true meaning of terms like "bloodlust", "killing intent", "the evil eye", etc.

I actually think there's a lot more to it and that it plays a huge part in "empathy" (and the real purpose of committed relationships and having children). But I'm not sure if I wanna go into all of that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't necessarily believe in "auras" but I have had enough room mates and social situations ... Especially people I live with that have proven enough to me that people can drain energy. Friends , family, roommates... When people want to be in a rut it shows and they will purposely or not bring you (me) down with them..

It's actually been quite the learning experience to not let that drain my energy ... Always a process.

Maybe I'm extra sensitive. Maybe I'm just a "Richard"....

Or maybe I'm a purple aura positive and everyone else is negative!

Sure makes me feel better!

a reply to: awareness10

edit on 25-7-2016 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I believe the human body is a vessel that contains our spirit and allows our spirit to navigate this dimension. But our vessel has holes or pores which allow the spirit to leak out. So basically, I think what we call our "personal space" is just the area around us that's filled with our spirit that "leaks out". Aka, our "aura".

If you've ever had someone you don't like stand too close to you, you've probably felt "icky", uncomfortable, or similar feelings. I think that's because their "aura/spirit" is rubbing up against yours and your spirit rejects it.

On the other hand, if someone you're attracted to gets in your personal space, you may feel excitement, "excitement", giggly, giddy, nervous in a positive way, "feel chemistry", get "hot flashes", etc. I think that's because their spirit is rubbing up against yours or even mixing with yours, and your spirit loves it. I think that's what triggers extra pheromones in those situations.

Another example is when someone is spiritually at peace and/or happy, their "aura/leaked spirit" seems to shine and can encompass an entire room. And when some people are pissed off, their aura can radiate negativity and ill will without them saying a word. I think that's the true meaning of terms like "bloodlust", "killing intent", "the evil eye", etc.

I actually think there's a lot more to it and that it plays a huge part in "empathy" (and the real purpose of committed relationships and having children). But I'm not sure if I wanna go into all of that.

Thankyou, that was very much enlightening to me reading that.
I agree with you in that, when you feel something for someone it really does trigger pheromones. I experienced this first hand, and it's bliss.

Do you think it's possible to meet someone who makes you feel this Blissful feeling and then turns out to be purely negative? In my experience, i feel i am leeched often by people like this, and often times, must step back because it's
too much negative energy being drawn from within me. Im often left tired as though having run a marathon.

What is your take on that, i'd really like to understand this more.
Thankyou again

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I don't necessarily believe in "auras" but I have had enough room mates and social situations ... Especially people I live with that have proven enough to me that people can drain energy. Friends , family, roommates... When people want to be in a rut it shows and they will purposely or not bring you (me) down with them..

It's actually been quite the learning experience to not let that drain my energy ... Always a process.

Maybe I'm extra sensitive. Maybe I'm just a "Richard"....

Or maybe I'm a purple aura positive and everyone else is negative!

Sure makes me feel better!

There are always going to be people who will drain your Soul and your Life Force if you let them, i know there are
ways to prevent it, walking away is the first step.

Yes i can bet it is. Learning to block the negative as though one would in Karate, perhaps i should take that up again!

I'm sure you have a lightness of aura even if you don't believe, you seem at ease to me. I too am highly sensitive to these energies.

Thanks for sharing

edit on 7/25/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Thanks

I definitely think it's possible to be deceived by someone else's aura. I actually think it's based on our mood or mindset at the time. So someone's aura may be "sweet" to you but harsh to someone else later on. Or they may be "nice and glowing" at the moment, but are normally pretty bad people (depending on their mood or how they view others).

I see that a lot with nice women who knowingly fall for bad guys because the guy made them feel special (even though others warned her about his real nature). Then again, maybe those women are only "nice and warm" around me because I hadn't given them a reason not to be. It's hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Thanks

I definitely think it's possible to be deceived by someone else's aura. I actually think it's based on our mood or mindset at the time. So someone's aura may be "sweet" to you but harsh to someone else later on. Or they may be "nice and glowing" at the moment, but are normally pretty bad people (depending on their mood or how they view others).

I see that a lot with nice women who knowingly fall for bad guys because the guy made them feel special (even though others warned her about his real nature). Then again, maybe those women are only "nice and warm" around me because I hadn't given them a reason not to be. It's hard to tell sometimes.

I believe it is also possible, yes.

For me personally, my Intuition is usually pretty good. But phermones and other attractions can cloud one from seeing the true nature of that one in which you are attracted, so much so, it's taunting at times, and puts a person off from wanting to open up on the off-chance, yet again, your good energies are being manipulated by some one with dark energy being portrayed as light. I wish it wasn't that way.

I get the feeling you're down to earth and the calm type. Calm is good.

edit on 7/26/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
But phermones and other attractions can cloud one from seeing the true nature of that one in which you are attracted, so much so, it's taunting at times, and puts a person off from wanting to open up on the off-chance, yet again, your good energies are being manipulated by some one with dark energy being portrayed as light. I wish it wasn't that way.

It's strange, isn't it? It helps to be emotionally detached from a situation at first in order to see the true nature of the emotional aspect of the same situation. Once you have determined it's a situation worth pursuing, then you put your "emotional shoes" on and start walking. It's a balancing act that is a lost art form in my opinion. Everywhere I look these days it seems that people make rash decisions based on their emotions. As if pragmatism, logic and reasoning do not even exist anymore.

But more on topic, I see "aura" as just another word for "personality", and I never understood the concept of assigning colors to this. I just don't get that. You don't "see" someone's aura or personality, you feel it.

I stay away from the negative people and I block them out. I don't have the time anymore to concern myself with why they are how they are and the different methods by which I can insulate myself from them. I just ignore them altogether. If you're negative, stay away from me because you would be talking to a wall anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We see what we want to see ... it may be self-deception that allows some people to "feel" positive energy and others negative energy from another individual.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

There is no scientific definition for an aura.

There are people who are working on the interaction between quantum energy fields and energetic body manifestation. Science can know if it wants to.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

Some souls can walk thru a negative field and even handle negative thoughts surfacing thru the field. They have enough control and awareness (can see the root issues) to not act on insanity even with extreme body awareness and information surfacing from the unconscious. Or at least channel the attack back towards the root cause.

Humans are energetically and emotionally manipulating each other. Every one should ask before they do energetic body manipulation so that you are sure if is what the other being wants (even when pushing Reiki). I have failed in that regard and will not do it again.
edit on 26-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

But more on topic, I see "aura" as just another word for "personality", and I never understood the concept of assigning colors to this. I just don't get that. You don't "see" someone's aura or personality, you feel it.

Probably have to do with chakra coloring. The circle that can manifest sometime when you close your eyes that really is just a measuring at that time and does not say what was and what will be. Some souls are good at visualization. If they calibrate their body in the right way I think they would be able to see it and not only feel tactile information or allow information to surface from the unconscious.

edit on 26-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Here is some literature in hopes that it helps Your "Awareness". You can also find an Aura Photographer in Your area..

www.auraphoto.com...

www.csicop.org...

psmag.com...

Continued "Good Luck" on Your search..

namaste

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nice, thanks for the links Jim!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

originally posted by: awareness10
But phermones and other attractions can cloud one from seeing the true nature of that one in which you are attracted, so much so, it's taunting at times, and puts a person off from wanting to open up on the off-chance, yet again, your good energies are being manipulated by some one with dark energy being portrayed as light. I wish it wasn't that way.

It's strange, isn't it? It helps to be emotionally detached from a situation at first in order to see the true nature of the emotional aspect of the same situation. Once you have determined it's a situation worth pursuing, then you put your "emotional shoes" on and start walking. It's a balancing act that is a lost art form in my opinion. Everywhere I look these days it seems that people make rash decisions based on their emotions. As if pragmatism, logic and reasoning do not even exist anymore.

In reality this is how i usually tread through life, carefully. But when mixed with strong emotion, it can as you said, be a balancing act. I agree it is a lost art form. Everything is too fast now, fast food, fast internet, fast reply's, everything at your finger tips. People have forgotten how to slow down, pace themselves. Patience is a Virtue.

I'm on the edge with this one, I believe people may see light, not necessarily solid, but in mind. Personality does bring that to the surface. If one has pure goodness, then one will be a magnet for all others. It's learning to filter what's healthy and what's not, as, there are People with evil intent and dark energy. I've felt it many times while around dark people. Online, it's a bit harder to decipher unless one focuses on that particularity.

I stay away from the negative people and I block them out. I don't have the time anymore to concern myself with why they are how they are and the different methods by which I can insulate myself from them. I just ignore them altogether. If you're negative, stay away from me because you would be talking to a wall anyway.

I'm beginning to do this more and more now. Always be on guard, Trust no one, Be Calm and Carry On is my philosophy. I'm tired of the negative pricks online, honestly mostly online. and those who are continuously filled with negative energy anger, rage or looking for someone to kick around, can go jump off a cliff.

Thanks for the great reply

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe an aura is like how an electromagnetic field is 'felt'. Like part of the soul's radiance.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
I believe an aura is like how an electromagnetic field is 'felt'. Like part of the soul's radiance.

That was beautifully described, thankyou for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I taught myself to see Auras through various guides on the internet. Yes those guides do work. I see them daily. They are pretty cool to. The most common colors i see are Blue, Red, Orange, White, and Yellow. Im not entirely sure what they all mean though. However i do see Auras on inanimate objects which I find interesting. I wonder if people can transfer there Aura Color to a Object if they recently touched it almost like a Fingerprint for the Soul. I also see auras on animals as well. Everyone has a different Aura though.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The time I saw one very clearly, unmistakably clear, was a blue one, almost indigo around my cat. I wasn't trying to look for one, it actually shocked me when I saw it. It was in a room where there was light from a computer screen playing netflix but the room was mainly dark other than that light source. This is the only time so far I've seen it so clearly that I knew it couldn't be anything else, like some light trick or my own eyes tricking me. It was incredible; now I know my cat has a blue aura. Crazy thing is that's the colour I associated with him before, even though nothing about him would suggest that colour. I associate blue of that shade with psychic ability, intuition, vision, making things you want to happen, happen. My cat seems to be watching things in the air, sometimes right above my head, that I can't see. He'll follow whatever it is he's looking at very intently--slowly, like it's floating through the air. It freaks my girlfriend out but excites me.. I have the best cat

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I taught myself to see Auras through various guides on the internet. Yes those guides do work. I see them daily. They are pretty cool to. The most common colors i see are Blue, Red, Orange, White, and Yellow. Im not entirely sure what they all mean though. However i do see Auras on inanimate objects which I find interesting. I wonder if people can transfer there Aura Color to a Object if they recently touched it almost like a Fingerprint for the Soul. I also see auras on animals as well. Everyone has a different Aura though.

I like that you see them. Is it actual or something you comprehend as just being there in your awareness? I haven't met many people who can do this, however i didn't mention in op but if i focus on my hands and fingers i can see the energy moving around me.

A very subtle white, and thin and when i pull my fingers apart, the white energy pulls and lengthens. It's really interesting to watch this, I prefer a background where it's easy to see this happening, it's quite amazing really.

There are also days when i look into the light outside and see crystals like tiny stars all moving at the same time. This happens frequently as well. In Gnosticism it has been written that there was a time when man could see these things, atoms and electrons.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
The time I saw one very clearly, unmistakably clear, was a blue one, almost indigo around my cat. I wasn't trying to look for one, it actually shocked me when I saw it. It was in a room where there was light from a computer screen playing netflix but the room was mainly dark other than that light source. This is the only time so far I've seen it so clearly that I knew it couldn't be anything else, like some light trick or my own eyes tricking me. It was incredible; now I know my cat has a blue aura. Crazy thing is that's the colour I associated with him before, even though nothing about him would suggest that colour. I associate blue of that shade with psychic ability, intuition, vision, making things you want to happen, happen. My cat seems to be watching things in the air, sometimes right above my head, that I can't see. He'll follow whatever it is he's looking at very intently--slowly, like it's floating through the air. It freaks my girlfriend out but excites me.. I have the best cat

That's remarkable. It must've been crazy seeing the blue aura around your cat like that. Cats 'i love cats', i too had the experience where they seem to chase 'something' that doesn't exist. They've highly perceptive creatures as well.

A little note about cats i learned some time ago: Their Purrrr has the ability to heal bones quicker than usual. I sprained my ankle once, and my cat kept insisting on laying part way on top of my ankle and purrrred to her hearts content. My injury healed much faster than when i'd had the same event happen years earlier.

Thankyou

top topics

<<   2 >>

join