It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Fans Claim Their Signs Are Being Seized At Convention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Stealing signs? They should count themselves lucky. See, in the old days if you were on the "wrong" side of the most powerful candidate and were making a fuss at the convention, some big tough goons would drag you out into the alley and massage your ribs a little while with their boots until you became more cooperative.

It's surprising how many people don't understand how politics really works.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: reaganero
a reply to: Orionx2

She won't. Not after Trump paid Russia to hack the DNC.

Do you have any proof of that (the key word being proof) or are you just stating an opinion worded like a fact. In other words...lying.

So an opinion is a lie now? There is no proof of anything in this thread really..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: SisterDelirium
Taking signs isn't unusual. Out of curiosity, I took my kids to political events during the run up to 2008.

All the handmade signs were given out to certain people in the crowd prior to the event. No real handmade signs came in the gate.

We learned, that day, just how much effort is being spent to craft the "right" narrative.

While I'm quite aware that this happens on both sides...we are discussing the DNC at the moment. I don't understand when something like you describe happens, why the people don't grab their pitchforks. You are being told that you are a slave or farm animal belonging to the DNC with your only value being to spread the information and image they wish, without any regard to your views. It also floored me that Sander supporters haven't made a bigger stink. Yes...I know they are trying, but this should be considered a personal insult and shows the view of the DNC that no one matters except them and their wishes.

But I guess that is the basic view of the left anyway. Do anything so long as their way wins. It doesn't matter who is hurt, who dies or who is disenfranchised. You apparently have to give up your freedom, right to vote and every moral in the book if you want to be supportive of the DNC. You are nothing but a brainless pawn to them.

Why aren't you all marching?

Sorry, don't get me wrong, I thought it was Orwellian when I saw it. My comment here is simply a note that this is nothing new. I only went to people watch with the kids...as an education in the smoke and mirrors of a corrupt system.

I'd do more people watching this time, but I don't consider it wise in the current climate. There's crazy just hanging in the air this year. It's palpable.

Matter of fact, I'm mailing in my ballot for Gary Johnson and keeping the kids home from school during/slightly after elections.

Barring a miracle, I don't see this going anywhere good. Personal prediction? Riots, whoever wins. Also, would not be surprised to see Trump take it, Brexit style.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bernie Fans Claim Their Signs Are Being Seized At Convention

There's no claim there.

For those that watched the live streaming WATCHED it happen.

Zeig Heil!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join