It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the lighter side of the election...Full Frontal with Gary Johnson. Hilarious!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Lol "they called me jaguar, Jaguar Johnson" aside from this guys stance on immigration this video further illustrates he is not presidential material! Ya ya I know Hillary and Trump aren't either but for me Trump though rough around the edges has the position's and moxie to fix some of our most important issue's!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here's a link to the GQ article of him from four years ago - it's a terrific read. You have to remember, this isn't an ordinary politician, which may be exactly what we need...

www.gq.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The last line was the best. He summed up the LP perfectly.

You're gonna find really wonderful, well-meaning, well-spoken people, and then people that are just baths*t crazy

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For those seeing Gary Johnson for the first time in this video--remember it is a comedy piece and Johnson was a little more loose than he can be.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I considered Johnson until I read his views on the border.

"My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders."

Gary Johnson on Immigration

Nope.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Great article!

Thanks for that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join