It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Caught on tape - Delegate explains how gun control is going to happen under Hillary**.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

YES they will fall to the globalists then...wussies.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think it may be time then in a couple of generations to become globalists remember a lot will happen in the next hundred years that will make a global community closer...may be bad the reasons but I hope for good ones.
It will be a different time I'm sure people then will look at nationalists now as backward.
(Not saying they are but it will happen and it is the future of humanity you can not deny this).

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It is possible but MY words are NOW here forever once the master recording of the internet is broken down .
We'll see.
Maybe the transhumanists will down load themselves, forever into machines,by then.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And spaceships

Heck we will all be looked at by future generations as idiot cavemen.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So you'd happily just stand idly by if your neighbours were being attacked in their homes or lawn because they are against guns
how kind !

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Wording is extremely important when dealing with lawyers and politicians, and when the person is both - you have to be very very careful...

killary wants to ban 'assault-style' rifles. She uses the word assault because it is actually a type of weapon, but one that was already banned in the US. The term 'assault' makes it sound scary. And she wants people to be afraid. So the question becomes, "What exactly is an assault 'style' rifle?"

The most pure definition of the word style that applies to this topic is, "A form of appearance".

So to be accurate, killary wants to ban rifles that have the same general appearance of genuine assault rifles. The key difference being, they are NOT assault rifles, but only resemble them. In other words, killary wants to ban normal rifles. Worse yet, the word 'resembles' is a very nebulous term. One that will surely be redefined whenever it is convenient. To satiate the people who will complain about the ambiguous nature of the term, killary will most likely agree to a clearly defined set of conditions - that conveniently accomplish her goal, and appear to have compromised in the process.

If you can honestly say you still don't see this coming - you probably shouldn't own guns.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

So you'd happily just stand idly by if your neighbours were being attacked in their homes or lawn because they are against guns
how kind !

I would too. Why should I risk my life to save people who are trying to turn me into a victim just like them? It seems rather disingenuous to take the alleged moral high road and ban weapons, then depend on us heathens to save your dumb asses when reality smacks you down.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

yeah she cares about the children.......
canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: SudoNim

IF I had a nickle for everytime some ignorant CIVILIAN puts across that LAST part, ID BE rich

"Owning a gun means you have a higher risk of a family member being killed than if you didn't own a gun."
I wonder JUST how lost such a family must be to raise such idiots who actually fall for that TOTAL and completely INCORRECT statement to be applied to an expert like myself.
KEEP your personal failings within YOUR own families and quit BOTHERING us with this PC trash.

Clearly this went over your head. The risk could be 99% death, doesn't mean everyone does it. Taking an indiviual case to debunk an average is one of the dumbest things i've read on here.
I mean seriously, it's this uneducated nonsense that's turned America into a sh1thole.

Let me dumb it down to your level and capitalise some words for you.

You do realise if your family grows up with a gun in the house you are in the EXTREME minority. It is a FACT that if you grow up in a household that DOES NOT own a gun, your family is LESS likely to be KILLED with a GUN.

Easy? Everyone always thinks "not me i'm an expert". Well i'm sorry to break it to you Captain Overcompensating but YOU are an unnecessary risk to your friends and families lives by owning a gun.
edit on 27-7-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Are we painting with large brushes? This whole, Hillary coming after your guns argument is like the weakest thing in the box of horrors that is her.

Really? Tell that to all the new felons in Massachusetts thanks to a lunatic politician. Democrats want to limit gun rights and that is an absolute fact.

Considering it is my number one voting issue I consider this too great of a threat to ignore.

I'll add to that! Democrats want to disarm the people completely. They just haven't figured out the best way yet. It could be by ammo, it could be by style of gun but the end result in their view is that no law-abiding citizen will have any protection. Then the citizens must rely on the government.

Much like their ultimate goal is that we don't even receive a paycheck. The government takes all the money and then offers us food, water, etc. That makes them all powerful, allows them to force the people to do as they wish and get filthy rich in the meantime.

I can't wait for the new Wikileaks to come out. While I doubt this will be spelled out and proven, there should be some amazing revelations contained in those emails. And if it was the Russians...we owe both Wikileaks and the Russians a great deal of thanks for exposing the corruption that is the democratic party. I guess the Republicans will be next. Assuming there is anywhere near the same level of corruption.

We live in a glorious time

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I love the Americans that live inside this paranoid bubble, unaware of how the rest of the world functions.
Of course, they want your pay cheques gone.
Get your tin foil hat out.

What a horrible life to have when you can't feel safe without a gun. I feel so sorry for those who feel the need to have it.

Of course most of them realise the stupidity of it, they are just compensating for what they lack in other places.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I will never understand why people need guns,what's so important about it?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Are we painting with large brushes? This whole, Hillary coming after your guns argument is like the weakest thing in the box of horrors that is her.

Really? Tell that to all the new felons in Massachusetts thanks to a lunatic politician. Democrats want to limit gun rights and that is an absolute fact.

Considering it is my number one voting issue I consider this too great of a threat to ignore.
You sound like your very scared is that why you need a gun and you take his so serious?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

how kind !

It hurts when you know, doesn't it? Just like it hurts when someone tells you your rights are no longer rights ... because they don't believe in your rights ... just theirs.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is hardly surprising. The Democrat party always...always... takes up a position against gun rights advocates and law-abiding gun owners any time the political climate seems to favor more gun control, yet they can't understand why those same gun rights advocates don't trust them or believe them at all. Its truly shocking, isn't it? Well, not really. Their actions and rhetoric have long betrayed their true intentions and motives on the issue.

While I'd never support their position, I'd actually have a little respect for the Democrats on the issue if they'd just be honest about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whoa there....politicians need to have way higher standards than police. Police can only effect their local area, politicians can effect the entire country for generations.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Wake me when we hold politicians to any set of standards. . .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You didn't bother to watch the video... So why are you even here?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
God knows I wouldn't come to the aid of neighbors who are against the 2A.

Only an idiot comes to the assistance of his enemies.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

AT least I painted spaceships...

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join