It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Caught on tape - Delegate explains how gun control is going to happen under Hillary**.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: GD21D
I guess this is one of the best examples of when a group has completely lost the plot.... Just wildly swinging at nothing at this point.

That is a GREAT definition of the Democratic Party.

You selectively quoted me and gave no context. Your statement has absolutely no substance.
What's the matter? Can't think for yourself?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Death by a thousand cuts, such as the constant rhetoric you have referenced, is exactly how the agenda is achieved - getting folks used to the idea.

Now, with that said, and in thinking for yourself for a moment, do you have anything to say about the specific comments made by the delegate, or are you simply going to continue swimming in the river in Egypt?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No, it's much easier to deflect. Also, seems I offended GD. #triggered.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"Making abortions illegal won't stop abortions from happening because people will still get them."

The above is some of the rationalism used by the leftists to describe why it would be bad to make abortions illegal.

So, ahem, "Making gun ownership illegal won't stop gun crimes from happening because criminals will still use them".

Abortions can be performed with a coat hanger. Guns require a machine shop to make. For the most part, if you remove enough guns that the remaining ones are worth to be priced out of the common criminals hands, you'll have stopped gun crime, and they'll use something else instead. That's the theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

youtu.be...

Don't fool yourself. It doesn't take much.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

"Making abortions illegal won't stop abortions from happening because people will still get them."

The above is some of the rationalism used by the leftists to describe why it would be bad to make abortions illegal.

So, ahem, "Making gun ownership illegal won't stop gun crimes from happening because criminals will still use them".

And this is why libertarianism is the only sound political ideology in America.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have tried to look at each candidate with an open mind, one night I spent a few hours digging into Bill and Hillary's foundation. Wow I had to step out side and through up. Nearly everyone they have ever met died in some strange way. Vince Foster even killed himself with someone else's gun. How do you even make this sh*t up?

Yeah Vince foster, he was suicided with some else's gun but it was also a double tap if I remember right. Kind of hard to explain that one as a suicide lol. But then again, the WTC fell into its own footprint, what are the odds on that? I think it's 1:1.4 million, unless it's a controlled demolition in which case around 98:1. Lots of people have been lapping up the kool-aid by the gallon, otherwise the government wouldn't be getting away with these blatant lies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So this gun confiscation conspiracy theory is still a thing?

Yes , Indubility it seems . Nothing Ever that is Not Indisputably True is Ever Not a " Thing " .

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Or my most hated, "Stop painting all of Islam with this brush of radicalism". As if it's not the EXACT thing they do to honest gun owners.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You don't understand, those cannot be compared directly.

You have to use the ancient code: Rules for thee and not for me.

Then it makes complete sense!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Democrats grade school plan for disarming law abiding citizens.

(1) Get as many Muslim terrorists in the country as possible. Both for new voters and to cause mass shootings and chaos every day.

(2) Of course, to be politically correct we have to take away everyone's guns. Not just the Muslims guns.

(3) Slowly increment in legislation that makes it impractical and or a criminal offense to posses a good defensive weapon.

Welcome to being slaves of the elite criminals.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They don't need executive action if they get their people into the Supreme Court.

It's a sure bet that anyone they appoint to the Supreme Court will change the laws to control guns.
They will reinterpret the second amendment to support the agenda.

If Clinton is elected, the Supreme Court will change our lives for generations.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
lol.......... Wait a second.......

I thought Obama was going to take the firearms. These were surefire claims for so long. That's the drum that every conservative blowhard has been beating for 8 years now. Are we abandoning that hypothesis now?

There is no way possible you guys can rationalize this massive failure of rhetoric. Do a google search.... Hell..... Use the search engine on this very website.

I guess this is one of the best examples of when a group has completely lost the plot.... Just wildly swinging at nothing at this point.

Obama tried. He tried hard.
Didn't you hear him setting the stage? Every time there was a shooting he would stand up and blame guns, and say that something needed to be done about it.

Maybe he was stopped because Dems did not have full control of Congress and the Supreme Court was still balanced.
Hillary will finish what he started if she is elected. She already has one slot to appoint on the Supreme Court, and some of the others are of an age that they would likely not last 4 years.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If she's really gonna try: Come ... Take

Exactly. Not over my dead body.
edit on CDT11America/Chicago232016201672620162016-07-26T23:23:38-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: GD21D

Death by a thousand cuts, such as the constant rhetoric you have referenced, is exactly how the agenda is achieved - getting folks used to the idea.

Yes! Death by a thousand cuts. It's coming!!!!!!! Be afraid....Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!

Now, with that said, and in thinking for yourself for a moment, do you have anything to say about the specific comments made by the delegate,

Not really.

I'm supposed to care what some lady having drinks in a bar says? This is your proof of some grand conspiracy?
Are you f'n serious?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly more guns than people yet car accidents kill more than gun crime does. Ban cars first then worry about Guns. Gun control laws have already been increased under obama their isn't alot further you can push the issue without continuing to destroy the 2nd amendment.

cdn.factcheck.org...
www.gunfacts.info...
crimeresearch.org...

Alot of stastical evidence points to "More gun control = Fewer deaths" as complete horse----.
edit on 27-7-2016 by WhatGoldStandard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly more guns than people yet car accidents kill more than gun crime does. Ban cars first then worry about Guns. Gun control laws have already been increased under obama their isn't alot further you can push the issue without continuing to destroy the 2nd amendment.

cdn.factcheck.org...
www.gunfacts.info...
crimeresearch.org...

Alot of stastical evidence points to "More gun control = Fewer deaths" as complete horse----.

This is the kind of moronic post I see all the time in gun control.

Cars are used as a method of transportation. They transport people from point A to B. That is their job. There are casualties but the rate of successful journey from A to B is much much higher than it is an accident during a journey from A to B. Therefore they are consider a risk worth taking.

Guns are used to kill people. More people are killed by guns than they are used to protect against crime. Guns therefore are not worth the risk.
Owning a gun means you have a higher risk of a family member being killed than if you didn't own a gun.

Comparing one to the other is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

"if you remove enough guns"
We'll kill them if they try.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

IF I had a nickle for everytime some ignorant CIVILIAN puts across that LAST part, ID BE rich

"Owning a gun means you have a higher risk of a family member being killed than if you didn't own a gun."
I wonder JUST how lost such a family must be to raise such idiots who actually fall for that TOTAL and completely INCORRECT statement to be applied to an expert like myself.
KEEP your personal failings within YOUR own families and quit BOTHERING us with this PC trash.

edit on 27-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Unfortunately some of the populace are idiots and don't store them safely and do not respect them for what they are.
I wish people were trained or have the common sense to train themselves but as I said some people are idiots.
They have no chance taking your guns btw gonna be messy If they attempted it.
But I can see in a couple of generations the populace leaning towards disarming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join