It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Caught on tape - Delegate explains how gun control is going to happen under Hillary**.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

THEY started it,with the BIG mouths ,I am NOT a potential TERRORIST.
I NEVER voted for the DNC!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Hey , that was the sign I was looking for on another thread.
But ,yeah. I swore an Oath one time to protect the Constitution . Including the 2nd Amendment.Against enemies both foreign and domestic
That doesnt end after service.
Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Great post. People are saying it is'nt a broad brush stroke (which is true) but at the same time what she said is most definately the views of some/many/most people in the dem's. How many operate this way is up for debate but anyone who is as confident and assured as this women is- was definately backed by the knowledge her views are not isolated.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't think you are either, jut don't think promoting violence on others is the way to go.
To me that is what that sign would promote.
I just find ironic when people are always talking about tptb are trying to divide us and then we go around saying stuff like that willingly.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't think you are either, jut don't think promoting violence on others is the way to go.

It's not 'promoting' violence. It's giving good directions.

To me that is what that sign would promote.

When you think about it ... it's preventing the violence I will surely visit upon your neck, and face, and body ... should you break into the residence where my loved ones dwell. It's much safer for you next door.

Get it? LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

So one delegate gives his opinion and then that's indicative of the Democratic Party in general, along with the feelings and opinions of ALL elected Democrats, regarding gun control?

(I didn't watch the video mind you, but that's what it sounds like.)

Are we painting with large brushes? This whole, Hillary coming after your guns argument is like the weakest thing in the box of horrors that is her.

~Tenth

After all those emails, sure, why not?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
... I have been banging on about this type of thing for ages ...

And yet nothing ever happens. Ever.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This makes sense, because I heard that Kerry was going to ban guns, but it got delayed so Obama was going to ban guns, but wouldn't you know it, it got delayed again, now for sure Hillary is going to ban guns.

That's what I've always heard about ruthless bloodthirsty dictators, they're patient.

Anyone dumb enough to be this gullible shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. That's called the Brady bill.

edit on 25-7-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Except for 140 years of racist gun control, gun bans, and the destruction of other constitutional rights for the sake of exercising our second amendment rights.

Gun owners have lost the 4th and 5th amendments already due to gun control.

But nothing ever happens.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

20 Executive laws of gun control were implemented by obama. It would be more accurate to say obama got the ball rolling and hilary will finish (depending on your point of view). Plus hilary's political stance on guns is they should be banned in the "name of the children".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

Executive actions are not laws, they are actions to enforce laws that already exist, if he did not he could be impeached for not enforcing the law.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think this was more fun when it was claimed under Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, and Obama. And yet in that time we have less gun laws than ever. Even in the Wild West you could ban guns from being brought into town, can not do that now. We have more guns than we have people. Gun control? Please.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

" So one delegate gives his opinion and then that's indicative of the Democratic Party in general, along with the feelings and opinions of ALL elected Democrats, regarding gun control? "

Yes , that is Pretty Much the Truth . Good Reasoning there .

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
lol.......... Wait a second.......

I thought Obama was going to take the firearms. These were surefire claims for so long. That's the drum that every conservative blowhard has been beating for 8 years now. Are we abandoning that hypothesis now?

There is no way possible you guys can rationalize this massive failure of rhetoric. Do a google search.... Hell..... Use the search engine on this very website.

I guess this is one of the best examples of when a group has completely lost the plot.... Just wildly swinging at nothing at this point.
edit on 26-7-2016 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Yeah, that was what Jade Helm 15 was all about, remember?

I forget who it was here on ATS that promised to never post again if JADE HELM just an exercise and wasn't a ruse for "Obama to come for our guns" and fill "those special camps Alex Jones exposed as REAL!", but they always have an excuse for why the NEXT gun-grab is the REAL one...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So this gun confiscation conspiracy theory is still a thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
I guess this is one of the best examples of when a group has completely lost the plot.... Just wildly swinging at nothing at this point.

That is a GREAT definition of the Democratic Party.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Excellent, I am QUITE happy to acknowledge another failure ,thanks in part to the war against P.C. woo,woo world.
ALL the efforts have been beaten back but your opinions of what is or isn't done from the DNC is mute.
NO AG will succeed in their little attempts to take 'assault rifles" all of that will be purged from the system.
All I care to say to you is NICE try.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So this gun confiscation conspiracy theory is still a thing?

Apparently so.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: GD21D

Yeah, that was what Jade Helm 15 was all about, remember?

I forget who it was here on ATS that promised to never post again if JADE HELM just an exercise and wasn't a ruse for "Obama to come for our guns" and fill "those special camps Alex Jones exposed as REAL!", but they always have an excuse for why the NEXT gun-grab is the REAL one...

Oh I remember.
Martial law and gun confiscation will give you an instant plug and play audience every time. Alex Jones has made a fortune off of morons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join