It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Caught on tape - Delegate explains how gun control is going to happen under Hillary**.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Straight out of the horses mouth folks - watch and listen to this 6min video. I have been banging on about this type of thing for ages - about the philosophy of 'death by a thousand cuts' regarding the US governments obsession with the 2nd amendment and the use of propaganda against unthinking duped humans. I do not, for one moment, believe that Hillary is anything more than a muppet, a puppet, a vessel to continue this anti-Constitutional ideology - she is the poster child of the elites.

This oxygen thievin' delegate is well in the thick of social manipulation to fulfill an agenda and I have NO DOUBT that there are many like her - anti-Constitutional sleepers just waiting to be activated into operational mode. She herself has said that they just need more Democrats elected so the gun ban agenda can continue unabated.

This woman is a prime example of everything that is wrong with American culture. She is a pathetic creature who is amused by her apparent ability to sway public opinion based upon lies and an ulterior motive.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So one delegate gives his opinion and then that's indicative of the Democratic Party in general, along with the feelings and opinions of ALL elected Democrats, regarding gun control?

(I didn't watch the video mind you, but that's what it sounds like.)

Are we painting with large brushes? This whole, Hillary coming after your guns argument is like the weakest thing in the box of horrors that is her.

~Tenth

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If she's really gonna try: Come ... Take

edit on 2572016 by Snarl because: I didn't like the sign pointing at my avatar.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is pretty much what the conversation with any anti gun person in a bar would go like, I think.

"We just want to have common sense legislation so our children are safe!"
"You say # like that, and the people will buy into it. "

Sounds about right.

Making the white house gun-free sounds like a good idea. The idiots in charge have way more protection than your average citizen, and I don't think that's right.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

So one delegate gives his opinion and then that's indicative of the Democratic Party in general, along with the feelings and opinions of ALL elected Democrats, regarding gun control?

Are we painting with large brushes? This whole, Hillary coming after your guns argument is like the weakest thing in the box of horrors that is her.

~Tenth

The delegate is female and it appears she is comfortable driving this agenda as a prime policy, something that would be impossible without significant party support.

Her body language etc suggests to me that she feels confident in being able to execute this policy and given the rhetoric from white house muppets post-mass shooting, I will stick with the brush stroke as historic WH comments are a testament to how important gun control is to the current administration.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Really? Tell that to all the new felons in Massachusetts thanks to a lunatic politician. Democrats want to limit gun rights and that is an absolute fact.

Considering it is my number one voting issue I consider this too great of a threat to ignore.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"Making abortions illegal won't stop abortions from happening because people will still get them."

The above is some of the rationalism used by the leftists to describe why it would be bad to make abortions illegal.

So, ahem, "Making gun ownership illegal won't stop gun crimes from happening because criminals will still use them".

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have tried to look at each candidate with an open mind, one night I spent a few hours digging into Bill and Hillary's foundation. Wow I had to step out side and through up. Nearly everyone they have ever met died in some strange way. Vince Foster even killed himself with someone else's gun. How do you even make this sh*t up?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Okay, so it is that, just one person, making those comments and you equate that the whole of the Democratic Party.

That doesn't make any sense, and it's hyperbolic and you should know that. That's just straight up partisan politics.

Cause if this is true, then the next time Ted Nugent comes on and says some stuff about killing gays, Mexicans, Black people etc, then I can just claim that's the WHOLE of the GOP who want that right?

No, that's not how it works. People feed this propaganda, by reacting to it this way. There are plenty of better, and more likely reason to dislike Hillary, on any given day.

ETA: I"m by no means saying I like Hillary, or think she isn't coming for your guns or anything. I just assume she has bigger things to do at the moment.

~Tenth
edit on 7/25/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2016 by tothetenthpower because: Lol Mistook Ted Nugent for Ted Bundy - Same difference I guess.

edit on 7/25/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"Common sense legislation to make our children safe. You say s** like that and people will buy into it."

Imo, she'll be fired tomorrow.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Red herring..

Equating a Ted Nugent rant to this woman is just lacking..

The woman speaking of a gun ban is obviously speaking with foreknowledge of having partisan support for such things, and the recent DNC email hack proves beyond a doubt that they do in fact have a widespread consensus based actionable plan for carrying out these things. In fact, the way this woman is speaking on how to do these things by deceiving people with "moderate speech" is exactly a mirror image of how Hillary does her thing. And they are all in this thing FOR HILLARY..

But this isn't obvious to you? I thought you were smarter..
edit on 25-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You probably think police need to be held to a higher standard.

Why don't you think politicians need to be held to the same standard?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Common sense legislation to make our children safe. You say s** like that and people will buy into it."

They have been infringing on the right to keep and bear arms since they wrote the second amendment. Just like she said.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Big difference when you are talking about people actually in political office and a celebrity speaking his opinion. Not to mention where does most of the push for more gun control come from? Politicians with the D next to their names seem to be the ones doing it. Would it really be such a shock for that to be the party platform? If Hilary becomes prez and gets to nominate supreme court justices do you think they will have pro second amendment on their resume? In this case the right sized brush is being used!!!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Disarming the population has been just about every Governments goal throughout history, with most being successful. As the saying goes, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it..

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well isn't that a fantastically divisive picture!

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It's not just one person that says this.

EVERYONE from that party has been pushing 'common sense' laws.

Common sense dictates to READ existing laws.

Gun control has nothing to do with making the people 'safe'.

It's about making government 'safe'.

Gun Control is TREASON against the REPUBLIC.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Laws that outlaw guns don't kill people, people kill people, laws are inanimate objects.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They are going after the 2A on a state by state basis.

We're going to have to start engaging in mass non-compliance and jury nullification.

This is the only way things will change.

And yes they do want to confiscate our guns which is why people are opposed to ANY new anti-2A laws.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Okay, so it is that, just one person, making those comments and you equate that the whole of the Democratic Party.

You mean like the Left demonizes every gun owner and wants to punish us for a few lunatics actions? I've passed Local, State and FBI background checks for a CCL and I'm sick of the Democrats thinking up more hoops to jump through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join