It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Killed in Knife Attack in Japan...Breaking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is just coming in...I will update as it goes. Just starting the discussion. Apparently he wants to rid the world of the disabled...

A knifeman was arrested when he confessed to killing at least 19 people and injuring 45 in a stabbing frenzy at a centre for the disabled in Japan.

The attacker went into the centre in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife at around 2.30am local time.

Police were called to the scene after residents saw a man armed with a blade and wearing black clothes in the grounds of Tsukui Yamayuri Garden. Another resident said the man had 'blonde hair'.

Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 14FH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

I wonder what kind of Freudian issues set this guy off. Tbh when i opened this thread i was expecting something completely different.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

I wonder what kind of Freudian issues set this guy off. Tbh when i opened this thread i was expecting something completely different.

Yeah...I hear ya'. I think maybe that speaks not only to our bias then, but also to our rightful expectations. I mean, there are those who could say, "Hey, you're a racist because you thought this was going to be Islamic terror!" But I think you (and I) could rightly reply, "Ummm...well...yeah!"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Sorry OP, already posted.

ATS: At Least 19 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan

Ahhh! Ok, I looked for it and must have missed it. Mods...do what you do!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It's posted in a separate forum. This is probably fine.

The incident in question however is less than fine. Disastrously so.

You have to wonder, what manner of individual could do something so honourless and awful, to people so defenceless? How does a person get from doing the laundry, to "Well...guess I should do something other than housework today...I KNOW! Lets go shank some folk who cannot even escape, leave alone fight back!"

Bloody terrible event. I hope they throw the book at him, and by that, I mean break all his leg bones and let them set wrong, then leave him in the exercise yard for the prisons freaks to play with.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Bring on knife control! Ban knives! Background checks for everyone buying a knife!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Edit, looks like there is another thread already on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-7-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's in a different...waaaaiiitaminute....you haven't read all posts in this thread yet... Have you? It's less than a page long! Come ON dude!

Get your game face on!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, that double forum rule usually only applies if one is in BAN. But who cares, were talking in this one right now lol.

Japan is like an Asian America. They have the occasional psycho that just murders people for the sake of murder like any other.

Crazies gassed over 5,000 people in subways the year before Timothy McVeigh blew up Oklahoma City federal building.

In five coordinated attacks, the perpetrators released sarin on several lines of the Tokyo subway during the rush hour, killing 12 people, severely injuring 50 and causing temporary vision problems for nearly 5,000 others. The attack was directed against trains passing through Kasumigaseki and Nagatachō, home to the Japanese government. It is the most serious attack to occur in Japan since the end of World War II.

Crazy cultists. Their leader deemed himself Christ, so I am thinking technically, the Tokyo attack was an act of Christian terrorism, imagine that?? Whats new, violent crimes by men and women who technically can be called Christian happen everyday in America and end up with fatalities. They just are not marketed as attacks by Christians the way attacks by Muslims are.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well I appreciate your support sir, but I wouldn't have intentionally reposted something that had already been made a thread. But, getting back on here now I have thoroughly enjoyed the few posts that came in. Some friendly, some funny, and some very very poignant...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I thought so too.. now both in same forum. It is all good if they are different topics of discussion but nobody can can guide them to diffrernt positions. Shame becase one is the violence against a subset of society and the other is the degradation of society.

Both topics deserve some attention! Did not mean to derail a thread...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
apparently he got fired from the hospital, but later he turned himself in. I wonder what made him confess

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
19 killed, that's the most I've heard with a knife..I hope the guy's incarcerated now.

top topics

join