It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:35 PM
a reply to: Metallicus
If you took the IQ of all our wonderful representatives (to the top) , summed them up , would the number get out of negative range ? I doubt if it would reach 100

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
Well, let me tell ya something.
I don't know about this guy from Georgia, but I am from the south.
But I do know Vic Lieberman and he is a top drawer barroom brawler. ( I've seen him in action.)
This good ole boy is always welcome to come to The Promised Land and make his statement face to face.
In fact, I'm going to make sure Vic's staff receives this guy's statement.

This also reminds of a little story about a guy from Georgia who was in Tel Aviv.
Back in 93 I had just arrived for Oslo and had taken a bus from Ben Gurion straight to North Tel Aviv.
It was evening, so it was time to water down.
There's a cowboy bar there , with two owners. One Jewish and one Arab.
I was not sitting at the bar 30 minutes, when in walks this guy.
After a couple of hours of getting liquored up this guy starts telling everybody his opinion of Jews and Israel in very negative manner.
Anyway, I hadn't been in-country 4 hours and was already in my first bar room fight.
That to me was very poetic, as at the end of my last tour on the night I was leaving, myself and a Israel solider got in
a good fista-cuff with four German tourists at the Sheraton bar.
It truly is the Land of Milk and Honey and a occasional blackeye or two as well , Hehe.

edit on 25-7-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is amazing that in this day and age someone can get elected to Congress that is not only a bigot, but also a stupid bigot. I can't believe this guy hasn't been subject to censure yet by the House. What a disgusting human being.

You're kidding right???

Are you even aware how many people are in office that believe hurricanes and floods are actually God's Wrath for Gay Marriage???

We've been electing Bigot Morons to office repeatedly since this nation began.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
a reply to: ColaTesla
Screw the Palestinians and their fake made up country....No defender of Muslims over "THIS" way

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>