It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's brother says he's voting for Trump in November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

President Barack Obama's half-brother, Malik Obama, says he will vote for Republican nominee Donald Trump in the U.S. election in November because he likes the candidate and he is unhappy with his brother's leadership.

www.msn.com...

Even Obama's own brother thinks he's incompetent with little faith for Hillary.

You KNOW its bad when this takes place, LOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

Already posted. And malik is not someone anyone wants voting for them.
edit on 25-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

It can't even be proven the guy is a citizen. He ran for Governor of a province in Kenya. He lives there. If he, by some odd chance has dual citizenship, he would vote by mail. He is saying he is coming here to vote. He has some bad friends and may not be let in, regardless.

This particular article is incorrect. Malik has not lived in DC since 1985. He briefly owned a business there. He stated to others he was registered to vote in maryland.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Bad people lol. I thought obama's brother was involved with terrorists? Oh yeah, I remember now, obama is involved with terrorists too, ISIS, lol. Apples don't fall far from the tree, eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Madam reldra- Please, please.. You interjecting facts into these obvious Poop threads is very unbecoming and disconcerting to some who like to read useless drivel... "But He did this... "

Worship = War Ship and I'm seeing this doesn't just apply to religion™ but folks now will argue about Ford® vs. Chevy®.. Ford of course because they didn't take a hand-out...

I'm going to see if I can catch a thread prior to You coming in w/the ballpeen hammer...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Bad people lol. I thought obama's brother was involved with terrorists? Oh yeah, I remember now, obama is involved with terrorists too, ISIS, lol. Apples don't fall far from the tree, eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

No, Barak Obama is not. Malik Obama has always been into shady stuff and has always tried to capitolize on Barak's success. Barak sought him out when tracing his ancestry. Then tried to make a relationship with his half brother. No good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Madam reldra- Please, please.. You interjecting facts into these obvious Poop threads is very unbecoming and disconcerting to some who like to read useless drivel... "But He did this... "

I'm going to see if I can catch a thread prior to You coming in w/the ballpeen hammer...

OOPs...you are right. Please don;t look....I take pride in it. But, maybe I should give others a chance

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join