It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 19 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

that is certainly a possibility. Although none who were arrested were female, it is safe to say that some of them probably had girlfriends that were in on it, but did not actually carry out the attack. Thinking maybe logistics.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

whats freaking priceless is you heard and believed in a label.

folklore just means in its essence old story that has been passed down and no one believes(even if it is true).

are the native american oral historys folklore?

by the way who was it that classified that the term "ubasute" folklore? please tell cause im guessing it wasn't one of the famileys that went through it
edit on 25-7-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

i never once said anything bad? why so quick to jump on the pc bandwagon?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

i never once said anything bad? why so quick to jump on the pc bandwagon?

Well I was going to listen to my siggy but here we are. It isn't PC to call BS BS. You are equating WAY past events to today. Do you own slaves? Check out the link in my siggy for further clarification.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

so old stories passed down through the generations hold no weight whatsoever?

no wonder the world is #
we cant even learn from are mistakes without offending someone.

this is why i drink too much.

thank you

oh yeah how do slaves equate in this?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Japanese people are cool, except when they hunt and kill dolphins, then they suck. Same goes for the Finnish , or is it Norwegians?? Anybody who murders the humans of the sea suck.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

true, although its the fisherman themselves that really suck no matter were they are from

you dont want to labeld anti norweigan

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
oh yeah how do slaves equate in this?

You're right, it's not equal. America's slave days were WAY after Japan's Feudal system. In fact, that predates America period. But you can see the absurdity of equating the past to today. < THAT is the point.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

its not absurd to call a spade a spade(sorry i dont like using catch phrases)

but the japanese have been ruthless since the beginning. i shouldn't have to explain the timeline. you seem well read

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If it really too outlandish to believe that just maybe, there are some Japanese killers that hold to such a belief?? I mean, I don't think we can go a year in North America where a mother does not microwave her babies, or drown them, or somebody disembowels a pregnant woman for the fetus, killing both. There has to be some serious backwards beliefs tucked away somewhere in that??

Perhaps some Japanese still hold true to these beliefs?? People be bat# crazy after all.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

the storm is coming...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

But.....but.....this can't be! Only guns can be used for mass attacks. The powers that be said so, and surely they wouldn't lie. /sarcasm

With this, and the axe attack, and others, can the anti-gun people get a clue yet?

Horrible for the victims.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

If you know where the term assassin comes from, this statement of yours would make much more sense...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I woke up early and saw the nightclub shooting that NOBODY is talking about. Back to sleep and sad. Woke up to this. Quit killing people assholes. If you get mad enough to start plotting killing someone go get some help.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

edit on 2620160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Just stop...
Stop attempting to make this a gun issue. Guns would not have helped and read why he had the chance to kill so many....disabled sleeping people.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Just stop...
Stop attempting to make this a gun issue. Guns would not have helped and read why he had the chance to kill so many....disabled sleeping people.

Not the point. The point is that some people claim a mass attack can't happen without guns, so guns should be banned. Clearly, that isn't the case. Mass killings have happened throughout history, from long before guns existed, and banning guns won't change that. As to whether or not they would have helped here, it depends on the details. Soundly sleeping victims, and a skeleton crew on shift, it's likely they'd have made no difference. Someone awake, seeing the threat in time, maybe.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

It was at a heart disabilities facility. Could most of these people have been in their beds?? Not sure what kind of activities go on in a facility like this.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cruella

In the early hours of the morning so they were probably asleep.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This thread makes the situation more clear for me:

ATS post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join