It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 19 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh and before you all go well If they had guns.....

1) early hours of the morning all asleep.

2) done in a residential care home for the disabled, you can not have any guns in places like this.

I work in a place like this for someone to do this......
I fear he had to have been working there to be able to access so many.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So these dead people from another country and culture are being used as a political point? I'd rather deal with a knife(I have) than a gun.

I'd much rather be shot with a sterile bullet than a filthy knife full of other victims blood.

There is a reason why horror movie psychos use knives way more than guns.

Being stabbed is much more horrifying to most people.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

The bbc are reporting that he was a former employee - so obviously knew the layout etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: dashen

He killed lots of elderly people or the disabled so no it isn't "mad ninja skills" just a nutjob coward who could only kill the ones who just can not fight back.
I can't believe some of you guys are praising his skills thinking he is a samurai or something.

i clearly said it was savage, but even so, a very high casualty rate for a knife wielding man. And ninja have no honor.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's gotten to the point where I wake up every morning and turn on CNN thinking to myself what mass shooting is going to be in the headlines this morning? It seems like humanity has been inflicted with some kind of mad contagious disease that keeps on spreading around the world. We're living in sad times my friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"Tanga" = "Bull****"

Here's the translation.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So these dead people from another country and culture are being used as a political point? I'd rather deal with a knife(I have) than a gun.

Yup sick isn't it?

Never mind crimes lile this are unheard of in Japan.

Wake me up when Japan have mass killings every other day like the USA....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Well the gun nuts are nothing if not predictable...do I sense drool?

I think its a bit more than drool...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sick
The news are pure nightmares lately..
Sometimes I wish for all humans just to vanish
Kind of makes me believe even more we live on a prison planet for the mentally unstable

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

from the article he went to a center for disabled people so that may have helped...... but wow this is frigging sad very odd for japan from what i know on the issue

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I agree the world is bad at the moment but let me tell you something my best pal makes documentorys and when this film came out...

Wow made me mad that but I asked my mate to look into making a doc on how thousands of places give great care by great people he asked the BBC and they said "no one will watch it" my pal said to me because the bad stuff sells, they are not going to show you the millions of good things happening everyday just the big bad more rare than good things.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

GOOD, I 'd rather use a knife than a gun.
IT'S QUIETER,I HATE the noise...
Different strokes...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

THANKS ALOT!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrepid

GOOD, I 'd rather use a knife than a gun.
IT'S QUIETER,I HATE the noise...
Different strokes...

Meet my little chain.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nothing funny at all and just totally disrespectful to make stupid comments when people have been brutally murdered and families are left devastated.
I know how much I loved my grandparents when they were here and to have so many people enjoying the last of life's gifts only to be slaughtered is a total tragedy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Well the gun nuts are nothing if not predictable...do I sense drool?

I can't help it Dude, I was raised on John Wayne and Roy Rodgers. I sleep with a 45 under my pillow, how about you?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
Apparently the man in his 20s has handed himself into police - which suggests he wasn't even apprehended at the scene and had plenty of time to do what he wanted. Ghastly.

Yeah, that is what happened. On the morning news here and it is believed the man working there also may have mental problems. This will come out later in the day if in fact he has a history of mental problems.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OMFG

Disabled/elderly/bed-ridden patients in a residential care home ?!

This sick SOB went from room to room, wheel chair to wheel chair... and slaughtered all these people ??

What I want to know is where the hell were all of the caregivers/nurses/doctors ? Obviously this nutjob knew when was the best time to commit helter skelter... the early morning hours when there would be just a small skeleton crew working that particular shift.

What the hell kind of a sick twisted SOB could do such a thing to a bunch of helpless people ?!

Is it just me or does it seem like the entire world has gone completely fricken cray cray ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All i can say is the disabled!?!

This guy is a major asshole!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's possible.

I have the bad habit of assuming language skills I, perhaps, shouldn't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join