It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wikileaks DNC email madness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
people are acting surprised when the emails got exposed, but, what did people really think politicians do?
do you think they're not like dogs, willing to push and do whatever it takes?
thats what they do, they push the limits of every technicalities that could be found in the law...

If RNC's email was hacked, we would see just as nasty tactics by the reps. from those refusing to endorse trump, to those who were reluctant to endorse or last minute dumpTrump small walk out . this is all dirty politics, i wouldnt be surprised if the reps had similar dirty laundry;
or any political party

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was having a blast watching the democrats blame Russia, Putin, and Trump instead of being adults and taking responsibility.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I've noticed that to us here on ATS, we know well ahead of time what's going down. Seeing conspiracy theories being brought to conspiracy fact is quite a shock for most. I've also noticed how people treat candidates as the next messiah and when they find out that politicians really are the scourge of the earth, their bubble is broken and they are, for lack of a better term, traumatized.

Thing about DT most of his dirty air is already public record.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Only difference would be that the DNC would spin even the most mediocre news story against Donald trump as if he ate newborn babies for breakfast each morning...

The same media that spent a week reporting on the sizes of his hands .... Absolutely riveting stuff remember...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Lol, that was ridiculous. To be absolutely fair, Cruz was the one that started the "tiny hands" thing, and that really seemed to get Trumps goat. When prospective presidential nominees are, not even metaphorically, comparing dick sizes its not surprising the media focused on that idiocy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

That was Rubio during one of his rallies after Trump nicknamed him Little Marco... Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Left wingers constantly deny the media is in the tank for Democrats, but now that its undeniable, we're supposed to "move on"? You people never cease to amaze me. You're nothing if not utterly hypocritical and inconsistent.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here's the problem... Democrat stalwarts hate and fear Republicans because of what the Republican *might* do in office. Republican stalwarts hate and fear Democrats because of what they've already been demonstrated as doing when in office.

There are some issues in the DNC emails which are absolutely uniquely Democrat AND fly in the face of what they claim to be all about. I'm not so sure the same can be said about the remaining GOP inner party now that Trump has chased out the Bushes, Romney, McCain, Kaisich, you know, the RINOs. It's certainly not like Trump has tried to hide any of the things the Democrats have hollered the most about, while most of Hillary's harshest critics have just built off of the leaks and undercover illegalities she's desperately tried to keep buried.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
I was having a blast watching the democrats blame Russia, Putin, and Trump instead of being adults and taking responsibility.

Who do the Republicans blame for their own problems? Pot, kettle.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

people are acting surprised when the emails got exposed, but, what did people really think politicians do?
do you think they're not like dogs, willing to push and do whatever it takes?
thats what they do, they push the limits of every technicalities that could be found in the law...

If RNC's email was hacked, we would see just as nasty tactics by the reps. from those refusing to endorse trump, to those who were reluctant to endorse or last minute dumpTrump small walk out . this is all dirty politics, i wouldnt be surprised if the reps had similar dirty laundry;
or any political party

Of course there would be dirty laundry. But the DNC leaks somewhat confirms the often scoffed at conspiracy of the Liberal Media, which now has some merit after this leak.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

This is going to be a fun week! The rabid Dem hysteria over the first set of emails is funny enough, wait till parts 2, 3 and 4 hit the ground running. Or would that be Hillary buying land in Argentina?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
yes. all this time when we were all calling hillary 'crooked hillary, or $hillary', it wasnt a myth why.
if she is off the hook for those emails, imagine seeing those dirty emails to get her off the hook... would be a lot worse than trying to back bernie in.

i think this is more of a 'look at them' bi partisan reaction, a long awaited finger pointing by one group. any other election it would be business as usual

and no TheBulk, no leftwinger here crying.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I did't expect the Dems to be calling people Taco Bowls and LaQueenia.

Money corruption I expected, just not to the level it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Great Point. I wouldn't be surprised to see worst e-mails from the GOP establishment since so many of them hate Trump. There's too much political manipulation going on behind the scenes from both parties. It's why there should be a push to eliminate the party system altogether.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

well even if the RNC didnt get to stop trump they sure as hell didnt obstruct him like the DNC froze out bernie ,perhaps they have better security on their servers?
edit on 25-7-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

www.outfrontonline.com... they seem to have problems with the LGBTQ comunity and african americans as well ,we all expect some of that from team R but team D?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

How do you know they didnt try to obstruct him? Unlike Bernnie, Trump has 'billions" of dollars of his own money to use to fight back.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

my point was even if they did they frigging failed and trump either over came it or the party fell in line instead of choosing to try to tamper with an election

www.justice.gov... seems team D really like fudging the rules on election rules and fundrasing rules or at least their minions do

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I guess you didn't notice how the GOP was fighting tooth and nail before Trump got enough delegates. Unlike Trump, sanders had a slow start. As he got more time in spotlight he got more people coming to his side. Trump for better or worse lives his life in his own spotlight he carries with himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The LGBT crew also? Damn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join