It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President ("hopeful") Trump to do AMA on Reddit on the 27th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Domo1

When and where can we submit the questions?

HERE Wednesday, 6:30pm EST.

You need a reddit account to post. Easy to make one.
edit on 25-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

The article says 6:30 ET, the Reddit sub says 7pm ET.

And if you are new to reddit, you should post in r/all or r/news a few times. There are odd posting rules for new users. You may only be able to only post 1 question if you don't have some other posts up.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

edit. OT to answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

1. I won't believe it's him unless he's streaming video of the event live.

2. If number 1 is true and he actually says anything of any substance, which he hasn't yet, please let us know here.

Thanks.

edit on 7/25/2016 by ~Lucidity because: qualified the second item

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Is he? President? He probably is CEO . Companies don't really have "presidents" anymore. Any more than they have "secretaries"
As owner of my own business I never called myself president. I was listed as owner and my husband as chief financial officer. Not that it was big .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Wouldn't that be refreshing???

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wait you think that a sub create to elect Donald Trump is pro Trump!?

That sub, I think is the one that was made as a trump parody sub and was taken over by actual Trump supporters. I will look that up. One of them was.

ETA: This one is the real one. But it is not a fun place.

NBC

The subreddit, managed by a handful of mostly anonymous fans, is a breakout success. But it's also plagued by constant infighting among its leaders, infiltration by white supremacists and clashes with the site's administrators over complaints that its users game the system to make their content more visible.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You betcha. I was just held captive in a room where FoxNews was on, allegedly covering the DNC convention.

All they kept showing was Donald and all Donald kept saying was Hillary Rotten Clinton.

What is he, like 10? Not to insult 10 year olds, as they are probably more intelligent than that man.
edit on 7/25/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes that was being saved for the second hour. Hour three will be the Rosie O'Donnell years thru the Meghan Kelly relationship. The women of trump or what remains of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yeah that hurt. I hope my kindle is ok after visiting that site. Lol.
How can we be sure it's trump?
I doubt your questions or mine will ever be addressed. But it's fun to fantasize.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeah that hurt. I hope my kindle is ok after visiting that site. Lol.
How can we be sure it's trump?
I doubt your questions or mine will ever be addressed. But it's fun to fantasize.

At this point, I am guessing it will not be. Someone in his campaign is wrangling him in a bit. Or someone will be looking over his shoulder.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Note that if you don't have an older account you might be blocked as a measure to cut down on CTR nonsense. I'm thinking you'll also need to be subbed to /r/The_Donald and may need to have a post history there.

It's a very fun place but there are a fair amount of weird memes etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Is he? President? He probably is CEO . Companies don't really have "presidents" anymore. Any more than they have "secretaries"
As owner of my own business I never called myself president. I was listed as owner and my husband as chief financial officer. Not that it was big .

Synonyms.

From google definition of president:

NORTH AMERICAN the head of a company. synonyms: chairman, chairwoman, chief executive (officer), CEO; More owner, managing director

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is revealing that ats censors are fine with referring to Trump as the leader of nazi Germany and fascist italy but they draw the line with colloquially reffering to trump as president.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ten year olds know why it's not nice to mock people and call names. They recognise a bully when they meet one too.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm just saying you don't hear that term often anymore . I didn't say it had been removed from the dictionary.

edit on 7252016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Sillyolme

You betcha. I was just held captive in a room where FoxNews was on, allegedly covering the DNC convention.

All they kept showing was Donald and all Donald kept saying was Hillary Rotten Clinton.

What is he, like 10? Not to insult 10 year olds, as they are probably more intelligent than that man.

A testament to how honest Trump is. And the moniker does fit quite well.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is revealing that ats censors are fine with referring to Trump as the leader of nazi Germany and fascist italy but they draw the line with colloquially reffering to trump as president.

The staff had nothing to do with that(check the OP). It was rightly pointed out by the MEMBERS that the title was misleading. Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How honest? Or how childish?

There is no substance to this man or his platform.

He cannot complete a sentence. His speech is fragmented and all over the place. He cannot back up a single bit of his rhetoric with an outline of a solid plan. There is nothing here to support but that he's great at making sweeping generlaized statements and acting all politically incorrect, so he should be president. Why people so venomously support this clown and how he fools anyone may be the mystery of the century.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Ten year olds know why it's not nice to mock people and call names. They recognise a bully when they meet one too.

True they also can sniff out "crooked" behaviour they sense dishonesty too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Let's hope trump stays away from them then huh?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join