It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasserman-Schultz’s Opponent to File Complaint Accusing Her of Using DNC Resources for Reelection

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz is getting some resistance from her opponent in the upcoming Congressional election.

She has been her District's Congressperson for a few terms already.

Now somebody says she was/is misappropriating DNC resources for her own re-election efforts.

Bad Bad week for Debbie.

She might get clipped.

Wasserman-Schultz’s Opponent to File Complaint Accusing Her of Using DNC Resources for Reelection

It seems that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has been through quite a week. Following the release of Wikileaks emails that show the DNC’s general disdain for Bernie Sanders, Wasserman-Schultz will step down from her role as the chair of the DNC at the end of the convention. In addition, she has minimized her role at the Democratic convention currently happening in Philadelphia.

Now, she faces a new challenge. This time from her primary opponent in Florida, Tim Canova. Canova has begun the process of filing a legal complaint against Wasserman-Schultz claiming that she misappropriated DNC resources to help in her reelection campaign in Florida.

“The Wikileaks emails indicate that Debbie Wasserman Schultz used DNC resources to assist her reelection campaign in violation of federal law,” Canova, a Bernie Sanders backed law professor running in Florida’s 23rd district said according to the Hill.

Karma works swiftly.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ha Ha!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wait...what? DWS is corrupt?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What? Hillary just appointed her honorary chair of her campaign, hahahaha.

Clinton hires the corrupt. Trump is going to have a field day with this and it is twofold because it appeals to Bernie voters also.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
people who do unethical things can be counted on to carry out their crookedness through all aspects of their lives.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Karma works swiftly.

It hasn't seemed to for Hillary though

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Karma works swiftly.

Oh yeah? When was the last time she won a presidential race? It is more like Karma is coming back a second time.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She probably has more wealth and connections than ever, even if she doesn't win POTUS she can be a "guest speaker" for $500,000 and continue to hoard wealth and power in nefarious ways. I have seen no justice being served for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Karma works swiftly.

Yeah, but the longer it takes to get there, the harder it whacks 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I hope you're right. She deserves to be stripped of her right to hold ANY type of public office, and should probably be locked up (and have her assets seized). I am not optimistic that any of this will happen but we will see!

edit on 25-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
More evidence the Wasserman exit is just political theater.

Fudge was already in the pipeline weeks ago.

Marcia Fudge says she was picked 'weeks ago' to chair the Democratic National Convention (video)

PHILADELPHIA—U.S. Rep. Marcia Fudge said Monday that she was picked as permanent chair of the Democratic National Convention weeks before Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned.

"I was asked weeks ago. I just kept it quiet," the Warrensville Heights Democrat told reporters at an Ohio Democratic National Convention delegation breakfast.

www.cleveland.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds like the gravy train is coming to a end for her. It's amazing those biscuit wheels hold up for as long as they do.
edit on 25-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And the DNC also said they were being fair

What is said and what is reality, is two different things

That being said, sanders got any deeper into the establishment, he would have double penetration

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Am I the only one in the country sad to see Whassername go ? I enjoyed hearing her speak . How the Republicans were the only ones that thought anything illegal was against the law. And thousands of other one liners. Best damn political comedian money could buy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait...what? DWS is corrupt?

Yes but not hillary.

Cr@p can't even type that with a straight face.

edit on 41731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 21:41:46 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
He pulled her hair real good...

This is already more fun than the GOP Convention.

top topics

join