It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Delegate Mary Bayer (CA) reveals Democrat plan to ban all guns in undercover interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: voiceoreason

It sounds horrifying at first glance but after looking at things, she's an alternate delegate. She's a nobody and aside from a couple of photo ops with Hillary, I seriously doubt she has a clue what Hillary has in store firearms. The Federal Government has no legal way to confiscate any firearms short of a Constitutional Amendment. The worst that could happen is a reinstatement of the 94 "assault weapons" ban. And without Democratic control of both houses of Congress, its never going to fly. But hey, if you want to fear monger and be afraid, we've all got from now until the end of January to stock up on arms and ammo.

While I agree with you in principle I have begun to have my doubts that the Constitution will stop some of the idiots who get elected to public office.

I do wonder if some POTUS with the stroke of a pen made a law (for our children of course) and said turn them in how many law abiding citizens would not want the hassle of becoming a felon. Talk is cheap and chest beating certainly is preferable to the real thing of having to think this is the last day I will be free to hunt or go to the gun range... and now I have become a criminal if I do not do what they say....

Supposedly the military can not be used as law enforcement regardless of what happened in New Orleans and Katrina (or the Bonus army) ... So the answer is to arm and equip the police like a light infantry brigade. Killer Robots and probably Killer drones to follow... Yep nothing to see here .... I just hope many have closed their ears to the stupidity that comes out of some of our politician's mouths... I do believe there are states that would tell the feds screw you...

Funny I live in a country that we could purchase and own a fire arm.. Never felt a need for one here even though way down south the religion of peace likes to blow stuff up and shoot people on a monthly basis..

In the states I have had a CHL for a very long time and when I return to the states I never leave where we are staying without a 9mm or 45 that I keep there.. I do not walk in the shadow of fear nor do I usually walk in the lane of stupid either. A life's choice that has served me well.

Again I just wonder how many law abiding gun owners would honestly say "No" and mean it and be ready to use force for their beliefs ?
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

Let me help you and embed the video so people can see it here directly.

But hey, they don't want to ban guns right?...

edit on 26-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: projectvxn

You inspired me.

First they came for the "Assault Rifles", and I did not speak out—
Because I didn't own an "Assault Rifle."

Then they came for the semi automatic handguns, and I did not speak out—
Because I didn't own a semi automatic handgun.

Then they came for the pump shotguns, and I did not speak out—
Because I didn't own a pump shotgun.

Then they came for my hunting rifle—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Nooo.

First, they came for fully automatic weapons, but they didn't speak up and the people remained mostly silent.

Then, they came for semi-automatics and brainwashed the left and people who don't know anything about guns claiming semi-automatics are the same as fully automatic rifles... But the people remained mostly silent.

Then they added heavy restrictions on firearms in democrat run cities and crimes with guns and rifles just went through the roof. but democrats remained silent as to who caused this...

Then, they claimed that the democrat run cities that have heavy restrictions have more crimes with guns because other cities and states are not heavily regulating them... Most people remained silent yet again...

Then, Obama came into office and after claiming "we are not coming for your guns" he revealed that he wants to ban once again semi-automatic rifles, and shotguns with pistol grips. He wants to ban all magazines and clips that can hold more than 10 bullets. He wants to tax, and register ammo sales so he can indirectly go after guns. Most people remained silent...

Then, the Obama administration oversaw operations like Fast and Furious in which the United States government allowed straw buyers to acquire weapons, knowing that the weapons would end up in the hands of the Mexican drug cartels and other lunatics and criminals...But most people, and even the government remained silent even when the evidence for this treason came up...

Then, the Obama administration and even the President of Mexico have claimed that criminals have gotten these weapons because of the lax gun laws in the U.S. when it was with the consent of the government of Mexico, and with the consent of Obama and his administration that operations like Fast and Furious transferred guns to the drug cartel... But most people remained silent.

If Hillary or Sanders are elected, they both have shown a willingness to ban all guns, among other things they want to do which are unConstitutional.

But hey, they were never coming after our guns...

I left a few other things out, but that's the gist of the "gun grabber claims".

Perhaps what we should ban are the gun grabbers themselves from ever getting a government job, then the majority of criminals will not get guns, and if they do there will be citizens who will be able to defend themselves instead of relying on the "government".

edit on 26-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dis she do the evil laugh ?

that's the best

top topics

<< 1   >>

join