It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC emails detailing organizing anti-Trump protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I didnt see this posted yet, but here you go America.

DNC organizing and designing signs to hand out.

Damning Emails Show Anti-Trump Protests Were Fueled by DNC

On April 29, a DNC press staffer, Rachel Palermo, alerted Eric Walker, deputy communications director, about a Facebook page for an anti-Trump protest on May 2 in South Bend. “Whoo! Thanks to our interns for finding this out.” Walker replies, “I like it, as long as the students feel safe getting involved. I imagine this demo will be nicer than the one in San Fran today.”
Donald Trump was forced to take a back entrance after protesters blocked the San Francisco highway leading to the event.

Funny

Luis Miranda replied: “I prefer these to stay on message: ‘GOP + Trump: Dangerous, Divisive, Deceitful’.”

Walker wrote: “Hey guys bumping these sign ideas for tomorrow’s action in front of the RNC with groups” [verbatim]: •Reject the Trump-Ryan Agenda •Dump Trump •Love Trumps Hate (HFA tagline) •Say No to Bigotry / Say No to Trump •Trump + GOP = Make America Hate Again (I like this one the best)

I dont think this is illegal, but it sure is slimy. Yes of course, if proven this should be squelched on both sides of the ring.

Thoughts?

edit on 7252016 by Butterfinger because: added quotations

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
funny thing is, we were all told this before - trump himself alerted to it, i remember seeing craigs list adds, and even some friends i had in chicago that were gonna take the 15 an hour to protest.

i think the big thing trump has doen was bring attention to the political process again. it would not bee the hoopla it is without him.
these scandals, corruption, rigging of the sytem... none of it would be fore front... it would be buried.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

13.“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

that's how the left goes after conservatives.

The reason it doesn't work well on Trump

10."The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
But I thought this was only something those evil right wing conspiracies did?

Or maybe it's projection ... you know accuse the enemy of what you are doing.

But I'm pretty sure most of those professional grade printed signs weren't grass roots.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"Protestors"

edit on 25-7-2016 by RobotBomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

ON TOPIC:

Donald Trump was forced to take a back entrance after protesters blocked the San Francisco highway leading to the event.

He must be used to that by now... he is hated by many.

Side note: This is nothing against you Butterfinger, but this is the 50th thread about DNC emails and pretty much everything on the ATS "Live" page is DNC threads... there MUST be other topics worth covering.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I was thinking, only today, of doing some advance writing for a thread on this verse; I've only just realised, this minute, how topical it is.
"Therefore what you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops"- Luke ch12 v3

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It also backfired. His numbers went up after the protest because the protest were misguided with no clear direction. Actually everything they did backfired.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There will be as soon as the DNC really gets going.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I dont think this is illegal, but it sure is slimy. Yes of course, if proven this should be squelched on both sides of the ring.

Thoughts?

Thought: It is really becoming clear how the DNC have feared Trump for a long, long time, while publicly dismissing him is a joke who cannot possibly win.

They can say what they want, but actions speak louder than words - they fear the Trump.

edit on 25-7-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

ON TOPIC:

Side note: This is nothing against you Butterfinger, but this is the 50th thread about DNC emails and pretty much everything on the ATS "Live" page is DNC threads... there MUST be other topics worth covering.

maybe you should file a suit against the DNC for bringing this all about.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I would'nt normally vote but this election I think trump is the one to go for. Everyone is so interested in destroying his campaign it is'nt even being done covertly. Either this is all a facade to promote a different agenda or they are truely scared of trump being in office.

If the latter is true it will atleast be fun to see why and if their fears were justified.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

She is running against him. Yes it's legal. They can publish anti trump signs just like anti trump ads on tv.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Slimy like calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas? Or Hillary crooked? He doesn't have a name for Bernie because he's hoping to get his supporters. But I bet he had one in the sidelines if the primaries had gone the other way.
Slimy the way he plowed down the better candidates of that party with name calling and conspiracy theories?

Because he's certainly given us plenty of examples of slimy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

ON TOPIC:

It's only fair as the number of post re: Trump, Cruz, and the other side are numerous. Looks like based on the stars the op has a topic worth having a conversation about no matter how upsetting it may be for the left!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

In any election there is advertising and signs that are against the opposition. That's the way it goes. They are not afraid .
If trump had money for things like signs and advertising we'd see them. Alas no one wants to donate to him.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I'm ok with it. It shows they were doing what they were supposed to do. Why would the left have a problem with this?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

edit on 25-7-2016 by Doctor Smith because: need to do more research

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Anything slimy or underhanded, I expect from her side of the election process. If we weren't reading about this, I'd worry more, wondering what was done and hadn't been discovered.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
It also backfired. His numbers went up after the protest because the protest were misguided with no clear direction. Actually everything they did backfired.

They weren't really protests, it was just a bunch of Anti white Thugs who were beating up people and waving Mexican flags.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join