It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oops, wrong thread
edit on 25-7-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Pay to play, the Clinton foundation way.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

When your main job is to deliver mega-freedoms of democracy to foreign governments who cannot see the value in dealing with the Federal Reserve, Chevron and Halliburton, it becomes nigh impossible to keep a lid on all dodgy activities when you keep adding skeletons to the closet.

Closets have a limited volume so if you keep packing it full of dirty laundry, it's eventually gonna bust.

Physics and maths man, physics and maths.

The DNC establishment, just like the GOP establishment and the Clinton Foundation and other elitist institutions like the CFR, Trilateral commission and Bilderberg Group have managed to convince Americans, and the whole damn planet in fact, that their system is the only option when it comes to 'how to exist and live' on this crazy rock floating in space.

Close your eyes and image another system, any system..........and you will see there are other options, we just need to wake up and realize that we are all prisoners to the elites control system they have put in place over many many generations (think 1913 Federal Reserve Act), surrounded by propaganda that is designed to convince the Kardashian crowd that everything the US government does is a gift from God and everything bad in the world can only be fixed by the US government, all humans that currently exist are the freest humans who have ever existed and Pokemon Go is awesome.

This is the propaganda narrative that is disseminated around the globe. Here in Australia for instance, all TV channels morning talk shows rattle off the same dribble about awesome Hillary and that goose Trump.

Propaganda hides your scum.

Promising positions for cash is not new and has been the cornerstone of back-door deals since the times of Caesar and Brutus.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is there a source with actual quotes or the emails in question? Because the DailyCaller makes a ton of claims and not even a link to back it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Too big too jail.

MSM collusion is also required, for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Twitter image

Wiki twitter

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
It's only illegal when republicans do it.

It's illegal only when other than the elites do it.
Corruption seems to know no party.
Vote Purple Gang '16, and nobody gets hurt...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Umm, this happens with every new administration. Heads of various agencies are appointed based on their commitment to the campaign. This is SOP for every administration. When Clinton left office, those Presidential appointees either had to find career appointments (most don't) or move back to the private sector. Same for both Bush Presidencies, Obama, Reagan, Carter, need I go on?

Incredibly misleading OP title. This is not something suddenly being exposed, it's what new administrations do. Whether it's Trump or Clinton come January's inauguration, that President will appoint new heads to various agencies at the National and Regional levels based primarily on campaign donations and support.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Pay to play, the Clinton foundation way.

How is this new, news, or limited to Hillary in any way? This is nothing more than taking a commonly accepted practice, exercised by EVERY President whether R or D, and trying to make it about some liberal wrongdoing, when it simply isn't.

George W appointed the entire Armey family to various positions in government agencies based on the same criteria. Tell me a President who has not made Presidential appointments based on campaign contributions and support.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Do we REALLY need more proof

But, Did they really mean to be corrupted or unethical when doing corrupted and unethical things?

edit on 27731America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jul 2016 12:27:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Um...yeah.
THAT is how businesses influence the government.
It's always been like that.
THATS why ,MAYBE ,someone WHO IS ALREADY wealthy MAY no be as susceptible to it...at least THAT is ONE theory of Trumpdom.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There's been an interesting rumor going around that the leaker who gave the info to Wikileaks is the 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich. I'm sure you guys remember that recently maybe a month ago or less he was killed walking back home. Shot twice in the back, bruised up and when they found him he was not robbed never taking anything. Apparently he was on the phone with his girlfriend at the time and she heard some noise and he said it's no big deal let me give you a call back like nothing was wrong and then he ended up dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
There's been an interesting rumor going around that the leaker who gave the info to Wikileaks is the 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich. I'm sure you guys remember that recently maybe a month ago or less he was killed walking back home. Shot twice in the back, bruised up and when they found him he was not robbed never taking anything. Apparently he was on the phone with his girlfriend at the time and she heard some noise and he said it's no big deal let me give you a call back like nothing was wrong and then he ended up dead.

wow.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

" and sadly we all know she is going to win.. "

Really ? Are you Psychotic , ah , i mean , Psychic ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The level of corruption at the DNC is almost unbelievable. There are so many issues with these clowns that I had to pick one that I thought was the closest to bordering on illegal. I mean you just can't make this stuff up.

The DNC and Hillary have promised donors Federal appointments. This is coming from their own emails. I mean how do you more blatantly break ethical if not legal boundaries?

Do we REALLY need more proof that these political parties are completely corrupt? It really makes me sick to my stomach what these people will do to get money and buy votes.

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,”

Boehm told The Daily Caller. “That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Source

Do you honestly think the RNC is any different?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Are you going to start a thread on that?
The timing is strange, and it seems he was a computer programmer working on a program for the DNC, so he may have had the access needed to get to the email server.

Suspicious? DNC Staffer in Charge of ‘Voter Expansion Data’ Murdered in D.C.

Two years later, he went to the Democratic National Committee, where he worked on the development of a computer program that allows people to enter their names and have maps drawn to their polling places. It required data culled from every voter precinct in the country.

It calls to mind the tragic death a top Republican IT “guru” who died in a suspicious plane crash back in 2008… all because he seemed to know quite a bit about how electronic voting machines worked.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh, the irony. Trump unveiled his own "economic advisory council" and guess what? They also include big donors to his campaign! Shocking, right? Among them are:

1. Steven Mnuchin, who gave Trump $425,000.

2. Stephen Feinberg, who gave "Trump Victory" $339,400. Feinberg's wife also gave Trump another $339,400.

3. Andy Beal, a billionaire, gave $100,000 to a pro-Trump Super PAC.

4. Tom Barrack gave $399,000 to "Trump Victory". He also got to speak at the Repub Convention.

5. Howard Lorber gave $100,000 to "Trump Victory".

Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors

Is it still "scandalous" or nah?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yea local politics is crazy with brothers, girl friends ,wives, ole drinking buddies ect with jobs they don't even have to show up to ect.

Trump is hot because he is a threat to the gravy train political system.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well at least these folks know enough about the real world to make their own green.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hmm? Do I see double standards? LOL And are you assuming the DNC's big donors don't count as "folks who know enough about the real world to make their own green"?

For example, Penny Pritzker is a billionaire, was a major fundraiser for Obama, was a member of his "President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness", and was rewarded with an appointment as the Secretary of Commerce. Since it's virtually identical to Trump's situation, is it still scandalous or nah?

BTW, my first post in this thread describes "bundlers" and how all parties and presidential candidates use them (and reward them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join