It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigates DNC Hacking; Clinton Campaign Blames Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

No actual sources from Politico.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know, I'm lacking in sources, but I'm starting to think that Putin controls both sides of this election. USA used to be loyal to the Saudi's but somehow that seems to have changed in the past 6-12 months.

1) First USA screws up the pipeline fueled Syrian Conflict. ISIS is formed and it backfires.

2) Then USA let the Iran Nuke deal happen (Iran loves Russia, but hates Saudi's).

3) Then the Obama Admin agreed to let Putin take the lead in Syria (cant find article, but I remember it clearly some time in late 2015 to early 2016).

4) Then Saudi Arabia dropped the oil prices to hurt our economy. We still have not recovered completely. Our domestic oil industries aren't doing well. Not cost efficient to re-open refineries.

5) Then USA declassifies the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission, implicating Saudi officials. I think this was done to fuel public rage against Saudi's.

6) Now we have two horrible candidates arguing over Russia. Both probably Soros funded, no doubt.

America might be abandoning the Saudi backed petro-dollar for BRICS.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Saudi Arabia has never been a true friend to the USA or any other non islamic country its just that we buy huge amounts of their oil which has made them rich and we, in the past have protected their lazy backsides. They in turn have rewarded us by building mosques in our countries inserting their own extremist imams who hate the Western way of life and want to take it over making it islamic by encouraging a campaign of fear an d murder etc.

Russia knows this and has kept its distance from Saudi to a great extent which was wise politics from Putin. He also showed forethought when dealing with Turkey from which he kept his distance also - yet another dodgy area and certainly turning away from secularism.

Anything Obama and Hilary can raise against Russia is being put into their venomous canon to be fired into the propaganda battle.

Can anyone say the USA has snot tried to interfere in Russian affairs. Today we are awash with the scandal of cheating Russian athletes etc but nothing is being said about other countries with even worse reputations for cheating - again propaganda - why not clean up all the athletes - or would we find even the odd American involved - who knows?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Is there any solid evidence that says the Russians did it?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lithicalus

I'm glad you asked. Sorry for the delay.

According to Reuters

U.S. intelligence officials told top congressional leaders a year ago that Russian hackers were attacking the Democratic Party, three sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday, but the lawmakers were unable to tell the targets about the hacking because the information was so secret.

The NSA knew a year ago that 2 Russian intelligence agencies or their proxies were hacking the DNC, 8 top Congress members were briefed, but nothing was done to inform the DNC, or curtail the illegal intrusions, apparently.

edit on 8/12/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

According to Reuters

U.S. intelligence officials told top congressional leaders a year ago that Russian hackers were attacking the Democratic Party, three sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday, but the lawmakers were unable to tell the targets about the hacking because the information was so secret.

The NSA knew a year ago that 2 Russian intelligence agencies or their proxies were hacking the DNC, 8 top Congress members were briefed, but nothing was done to inform the DNC, or curtail the illegal intrusions, apparently.

What is Russia afraid of?

They really don't want Hillary to be in charge.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Olivine

According to Reuters

What is Russia afraid of?

They really don't want Hillary to be in charge.

She is a warhawk, likely to lead us into new armed conflicts.

Perhaps Russia doesn't want to be one of them.
edit on 8/12/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Thanks my friend. I think the stage is being set for war with Russia.

I don't have much interest in that, and I bet most folks don't either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join