It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigates DNC Hacking; Clinton Campaign Blames Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Russia exposed our corruption!

I grew up at the tail end of the cold war, in my teen years, I was half scared to death that we'd have an exchange between us and the Russians. The KGB and Communist party have as long and storied history as does the CIA/MIC.

It's not surprising that there are still echos of the cold war reverberating through history. What's interesting to me is thinking about how much nationalism is demonized and how strong that tendency is in Russia.

And noted, as others have, that the content of what was leaked is not being discussed, but rather the fact that someone aired their dirty laundry.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's a truly delicious irony, that the Democrats and Hillary are all of the sudden oh so concerned about cyber security and the possibility of foreign influence in American politics. I know that the Democratic bases have an extremely short term memory and the general populus is not much better. The Democratic base might not remember or even care, but independents and conservatives unhappy with the GOP nominee surely haven't and do care. Do they really think they can deflect to Russian involvement without reasonable people recognizing the hypocrisy?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
if the deal here is putin helps trump win, then trumps betrays our nato allies so russia can use aggression to take over, that's pretty terrifying

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I've got nothing against them. I respect what they have done with their country. Most of their ills were before my time.

I drive a Russian motorcycle though, so ....

Might be a spy.

Lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Trump owes around $600 million to Russian banks, and now the Russian gov't is looking for dirt on the DNC by hacking into their network.

Look, I don't support the Democrats, but it does seem like Trump is bought and paid for by Putin himself.

All the more reason to vote third party.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Could be true.

But there's no proof anywhere that's credible is there?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If the DNC and Hillary weren't corrupt as SIN, there wouldn't have been any reason or incentive for a hacker to hack the DNC email to begin with, so the true fault lies with Hillary Roadkill Clinton herself.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The FBI now has ZERO credibility.

LEAVE THE RUSSIANS ALONE GODDAMN IT!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm sure Russia didn't hack the DNC e-mails for all the right reasons. However, I welcome any country to expose the corruption and manipulation being waged by our government and party officials against its own citizens. The citizens of the U.S. and other countries are being coerced behind the scenes so governments around the world can continue with their dark secret agendas.

Maybe Bernie was right. It's about time we start a political revolution. Get rid of the DNC, GOP, super PACS, and pass campaign finance reform. Candidates should be free to run on their own beliefs instead of following party platforms. The Party System has done nothing but divide the U.S. and cater to corporate interests.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes, Russia bad, Hillary good, Trump bad, GOP bad, DNC good, Assange' bad, Snowden bad, ISIS conveniently bad, FOX bad, CNN good, your guns bad, government guns good.

et Cetera

The FBI investigating the hack is another monumental waste of taxpayer money by the US government. The FBI investigating the CONTENTS of the hack however, is not a waste of taxpayer money because it could result in Hills behind bars and a good portion of yanks would consider that money well spent.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

FBI should be investigating the hacking of a US political group. Just like they would have investigated the Clinton servers if they had been hacked and all that information was put to the public.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'll have to do some digging, but I'm pretty sure DT owes a substantial amount of money to Russian banks and Soros, and Vice news has reported that it was indeed two known Russian gov't hackers that got into the DNC.

I'll follow up with some links later.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Biggest question for me is, if it was Russia, why are they so afraid of Clinton?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Biggest question for me is, if it was Russia, why are they so afraid of Clinton?

They aren't afraid of Clinton or Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Is the Johnson campaign acting out again????

But lets keep arguing about who is a bigger crook between Trump/Clinton...

••• There are other folks running that have experience and haven't committed felonious assaults against 'The People'...

Ladies do You want a female in the WH? That is fine, I get it.... Jill Stein is Your Lady.. Vote away.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There might not be any credible sources other than the Clinton Campaign.

But I hope there is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I believe it was Sanders people that hacked the DNC.

He know he lost BUT this is great blackmail to hold over HRC to get some/many problems he wants for his supporters.

Okay, if Mr. Sanders did it for "His supporters" is a whole bunch better than "She did it for Herself; She accepted the $2B USD from the Saudi Royals..." What happened to the $6B that went missing when She was the Head of State? Nobody but Me and the other ATS™ member that mentions it.. If We were politicians then We would split it...

Anybody that votes for either Trump or Clinton and is proud of the fact needs their head examined. Maybe if "The 2 Party System" (actually 1 party) loses this go-round then the Party will actually GAS when 'The People' speak and take the time to participate in what is abundantly clear, a FARCE!! Show "THEM" that You KNOW it is a 'FARCE'..

Heck write-in Your neighbor's name...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The motive is there. Democrat politicians are pro Syrian Rebels/ISIS but anti Assad. Putin is pro Assad and Anti Syrian Rebels/ISIS/Turkey/Saudi Arabia. We already know that Clinton is getting money from the Saudi's, so Putin would have a clear motive here.

Why start WWIII when you can simply buy out the GOP?

Here's some links.

Putin Funding Trump.
edit on 25-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: link

Russian behind DNC hack.

And its not just the DNC pointing the finger at Russia, its also Crowd Strike (the security company).
edit on 25-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: link

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Syria is all about natural gas pipelines to Europe from Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Russia stands to lose the most if one gets built.

Nothing about Trump and Russian banks yet, can't find any good sources.

I bet the whole line is from the Hillary Campaign.

But keep looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join