It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Mechanical or Do They Just Imitate Nuts-and-Bolts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: standingwave

I've noticed this an awful lot too.
The biggest and loudest debunkers are those who have never seen anything themselves, and even if they did, would be too dumb to understand what they saw.
I particularly like the technique of throwing in "suchandsuch's" you tube videos as a way to try and discredit people who have way more education and experience with this sort of thing. It is just slightly annoying, but, whatever.

Like I said in the beginning. I only build upon what I know for a fact. Fact is, there are lights in the night sky that can come down and "pay you a visit". I dont need some person to tell me I am not seeing what is in front of my eyes. I have awakened to a white beam of light shining in my bedroom window from one of these red types, and that is not something that you are going to explain away as "military operations". What utter B.S.

I dont need any of this in my life, matter of fact, I would have preferred not to have any involvement. But since it was "in my face", and I am the type of person that likes to know how stuff works, I have decided to keep investigating, and others' experience helps me form various scenarios.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So, back to the question of whether these things are real mechanical craft, or just a "plasma", or both, I have been perusing some photos taken at Hessdalen. Some of what they are seeing look like solid craft in the daytime. But mostly are just strange lights.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link to those studying Hessdalen.

www.ufodata.net...

If you notice one fellow by the name of Erling P. Strand, there is a mention of him in this article:

omskeptics.com...

Here it mention Erling:

Green and red lasers for “poking”.
“The Triangle Project”
have
reported some very strange “results” and also “answers” when
shining
laser onto object
. This is also someth
ing that Erling P.
Strand has witnessed. It’s unclear exactly how we should use them
for best result (if any) and we will try some different approaches.

I would like to get some more information on this "laser poking" from Mr Strand, and also The Triangle Project". I could not find much with a internet search.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I found some information here. Check this out:

loscrittoio.old.mytrident.net...

"9. Perhaps the strangest observation was the tests done with a laser. Before our fieldwork, people informed us that the "light" disappeared when a strong spotlight was directed onto the "light". We wanted to test this. Instead of a spotlight, we used a He-Ne laser. When we sighted a regular flashing light travelling towards north, we directed the laser beam onto it, and it became a double flashing light. As soon as we moved the beam away, the light returned to a regular flashing light again. When we directed the beam onto it again, it started double flashing once more. We repeated this shining on and off with the laser beam 4 times while this light continued to move towards north, and every time it doubled its frequency of flashing. The second test was carried out one hour later, when a similar light was travelling towards south. The same thing was observed. This time we directed the laser beam on and off the light 5 times. 4 of those 5 times the light doubled its frequency."

============================================================================================================================

I had similar reactions with a spotlight several years ago. This was followed by a white light being shined into my bedroom. No joke.

Where are the "debunkers" on this one?

edit on 31-7-2016 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is a link directly to the Hessdalen research site.

www.hessdalen.org...

8. A camera, with a grating in front, showed the distribution of wavelentghs of the lights. This informed us much about the origins of the lights. We managed to get three photographs which were good enough to be analysed. They showed a continuous spectrum, characteristic of a solid object; a glowing gas would show a spectrum with lines in it. That was not the case shown in our photographs.

========================================================================================================

So, the spectrum analysis showed a solid object, but the visual seemed as plasma.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is one conclusion I have thought of, based upon the observations of myself and others such as the Hessdalen and Rutledge teams.

These lights ( or craft), whatever they are , are very SENSITIVE to our ENTIRE spectrum. That is the whole electro-magnetic spectrum, from low frequency radio waves, to light waves. They can sense when low powered lasers are pointing at them.

Now in to the more crazy stuff. There is evidence that they can also sense OUR THOUGHTS. Now, maybe we can use this to our advantage......this brings one to wonder, how is it that they can sense what we are thinking? This must mean that there is a "spectrum" that our brains use that we know very little about, but yet these lights are ultra-sensitive to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
Here is one conclusion I have thought of, based upon the observations of myself and others such as the Hessdalen and Rutledge teams.

These lights ( or craft), whatever they are , are very SENSITIVE to our ENTIRE spectrum. That is the whole electro-magnetic spectrum, from low frequency radio waves, to light waves. They can sense when low powered lasers are pointing at them.

Now in to the more crazy stuff. There is evidence that they can also sense OUR THOUGHTS. Now, maybe we can use this to our advantage......this brings one to wonder, how is it that they can sense what we are thinking? This must mean that there is a "spectrum" that our brains use that we know very little about, but yet these lights are ultra-sensitive to it.

Very fascinating stuff

I have also witnessed a laser poke being immediately effecting a response when I was in Arizona in 1997, and I wondered how in the heck any man made craft could respond so quickly with a very bright flash toward us, and figured that it probably wasn't man made. You really had to be there to know that this answer has merit.

And the human mind does indeed generate radio frequency signal at a very weak strength. Alpha waves are between 8-13 hz and each person has a unique frequency just like a finger print. For some being to detect that would mean they are pretty powerful mentally since the signal is so weak. Kind of hard to imagine, and probably even believe for a lot of people. They do exist though.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have seen something. It was spectacular, with a cloud and light effects.

I thought 'Hmm that's neat", and did some googling, and found out that a rocket was launched from Vandenberg at the time I saw it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have seen something. It was spectacular, with a cloud and light effects.

I thought 'Hmm that's neat", and did some googling, and found out that a rocket was launched from Vandenberg at the time I saw it.

Well at least you found out for yourself by using google.

I hope you didn't feel bad about most people not needing google to tell the difference between explainable, and the much more difficult sightings.

I don't mean that in a bad way.
I had a friend call me like it was an emergency once at midnight about his sighting, and when I got there to check it out he pointed to a big bright star and said "look how it jumps around" And I was forced to tell him he was drunk and tired, and his eye muscles were making the star jump around like some ufo stories. It was pretty funny.

edit on 1-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think the OP has a valid point.

Look at what we are doing today. We "virtualize" processes which are difficult to have everyone experience in reality.
An advanced civilization may indeed figure out someday how to virtualize reality to a point in which they can travel in space without actually going there physically.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I've read parts of it and he is far to quick to dismiss alternative explanations for lights. His excuse that they are imitating aircraft is just an excuse. It is widely used and it is just a simple get out clause. As I stated earlier it is a mindset. You could take a cross selection of ATS posters, place them on a mountain top for a week and let them film and observe lights at night. You would get all manner of results and that is purely down to the mindset of the individuals. Some people are easily fooled.

Sadly you are not helping your case or claim. The likes of Alison Kruse and JSB007 provide footage where you can analyse it and see the bigger picture. You can see where they went wrong and were deluding themselves. They were simply clueless as to just how far they can see aircraft lights at night. Sadly some people involved in the UFO community will never see the bigger picture or allow others to scrutinize their footage with all the details.

I have some video from the early 90's, it is on VHS. I could give you "video proof" but you would only see lights moving around over a field and in the tree line. You would not see "flying saucers".

And there you have it. As I stated earlier it is a mindset. I've seen and heard all these types of claims before that people truly know their region, air space, etc and that they can't be deceived or be wrong about what they are filming. As I stated before it is a mindset.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but the professor was not using just "video". He was using time lapse photography which shows much more than a "video". The reason is because these types of "lights" dont show a straight line arc like a star would, but rather amount to "squiggly marks". You can actually pick up on this with just your eyes, especially when referenced against something.

You keep trying to roll in Rutledge with these "youtube" people when one was an actual scientific study, and the others are just video makers. This makes me wonder if you actually know what you are talking about, and at present I fail to take your opinions seriously.

So you don't think that Professor Rutledge or any other scientist can allow themselves to be deceived? If Rutledge is using the excuse of "them imitating aircraft" then yes of course any rational person is not going to take his claims seriously. It is no different to the rash of you tubers churning out the same claims of "orbs/ufos morphing into aircraft". It is just an excuse. It doesn't matter if he is a Professor he can still deceive and delude himself.

You wrote in the following link.

That is a very strange video, indeed. I have never seen this occur in daylight, however, night time observations have been along these lines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a case in point. If you think that video is strange then it just proves my point. It is a mindset where some people who need to believe are easily deceived. There is nothing strange about the video. If you are seeing similar at night then sadly you are just deluding yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Well, I guess your mind is made up. When provided with scientific evidence by individuals that have way more credentials than me, you have no recourse other than to say they are, and I am, delusional.

That is fine, but the rest of us in the world that know better, will acknowledge what has been set before us, and proceed. Feel free to follow along, and perhaps one day if you are confronted with the unexplainable, you will remember some of what has been discussed here and decide to contribute. Have a good day.
edit on 2-8-2016 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Very fascinating stuff

I have also witnessed a laser poke being immediately effecting a response when I was in Arizona in 1997, and I wondered how in the heck any man made craft could respond so quickly with a very bright flash toward us, and figured that it probably wasn't man made. You really had to be there to know that this answer has merit.

And the human mind does indeed generate radio frequency signal at a very weak strength. Alpha waves are between 8-13 hz and each person has a unique frequency just like a finger print. For some being to detect that would mean they are pretty powerful mentally since the signal is so weak. Kind of hard to imagine, and probably even believe for a lot of people. They do exist though.

I wonder, though at that frequency,how can we all function without jamming ourselves? And at such a low frequency, there is not enough bandwidth to allow for the data our minds process, let alone other in the vicinity. There has to be something else we aren't familiar with. I know scientists are having trouble with sending data via quantum links, but I wonder if that is where our minds operate. If we could build a spectrum analyzer of the quantum world, we may be able to see our brains functioning.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Did it respond to a laser or light being flashed at it?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Let the haters hate, that is what they do.

I have witnessed rather unexplainable things a time or two myself. Awe inspiring to say the least.

After more than 15 years of exhaustive research I understand military capabilities very well. And who knows the full extent of that? Very few no doubt. Still cannot possibly explain everything.

I sometimes wonder if the entire cosmos is not some sort of collective conscience far beyond our current human comprehension. And then some.

One thing I can say with certainty, this is one wild ride we are on. Live it to your fullest and enjoy learning what you can along the way.

This just might not be all there is!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I really think there is more to our reality than what we will ever know. I hope we can know someday, though! All of this has to be related and even what we cant see or apply our laws to.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I think you're right. We will never understand everything.

I've had a few episodes of "high-strangeness", and I'm a proponent of Vallee. I've seen a few things I couldn't identify in the sky, but few seemed anything other than "normal." I don't like to poo on other people's stories because I wasn't there, but I also think most have mundane explanations.

The vid on the first page shows how easily everyday distant objects can look deceptively odd. I've spent my entire life around things that fly, and I was once bewildered by stars seen through a few small holes in moving cloud cover for three or four minutes. It really looked like the stars were moving craft, and I felt like a dunce when I realized what was happening.

Back to the truly strange stuff, I do think we're occasionally being played with by something unknown to us.
edit on 25-9-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I've seen them right up close and personal.
They are a "real" thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They are mental. Not metal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join