It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Mechanical or Do They Just Imitate Nuts-and-Bolts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am using my own experiences with UFO's in order to devise a list of what these things could be. I am favoring on the side of these "moving lights" to be something other than what we would devise as a mechanical vehicle.

What I know from experience and option number 1 : They are strictly something like a plasma which the form itself is intelligent and imitates at times physical craft and sounds. I have never witnessed a "solid craft".

The rest are options which I have reason to include by observing other reports.

2: We are dealing with at least two different things. Possibly a life form that doesnt need skin and bones and considers our planet to be part of their habitat, and the other thing would be your typical "alien" craft using actual technology ( based on others observations).

3: They are one in the same, but can morph into the physical or somewhere in between.

If we can pin this thing down to one of these three scenarios, I think it would advance our understanding quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Can we maby get a bit of context and what/who exactly it is your talking about specifically?
edit on 25-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

The forum name, icon, and first sentence of the OP provide some clues.

link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
a reply to: standingwave

Can we maby get a bit of context and what/who exactly it is your talking about specifically?

Here is my first post on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you know about Harley Rutledge and Project Identification, you will get a good idea. The study he had done pretty much describes what is still happening .

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
standingwave

Personally, and I don't like talking about this but what the hell, I have witnessed unidentified flying lights that were utterly silent suddenly (for lack of a more academic vernacular) shapeshift into what appeared to be a small single engine aircraft complete with obnoxious engine sounds and running lights where none had previously been observable.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks I grew up around an airport and while I may not have the expertise posessed by others, I am not a slouch and I know what I saw.

Strange things.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Tjoran

He's clearly speaking on the UFO phenomenon in general, is it really that difficult to discern?

(post by Tjoran removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Its OK, everyone. Dont fight. I know it has been talked about before, but I just wanted to maybe give some input on these lights that imitate stars. I can find quite a few users on Youtube that have been noticing them. And they are on MUFON and NUFORC, but sadly get written off as Venus. The reports I pay more attention to are the ones who describe movement that is out of sync with the rest of the stars.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
standingwave

Personally, and I don't like talking about this but what the hell, I have witnessed unidentified flying lights that were utterly silent suddenly (for lack of a more academic vernacular) shapeshift into what appeared to be a small single engine aircraft complete with obnoxious engine sounds and running lights where none had previously been observable.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks I grew up around an airport and while I may not have the expertise posessed by others, I am not a slouch and I know what I saw.

Strange things.

I do not and can not doubt you. The only thing I can do is ask for all the evidence you have, which in 99% of the cases, is a verbal testimony. And for what it is worth, and you probably are aware, others have had similar experiences. And this is definitely an aspect we have to consider in our reasoning. Why are these lights imitating aircraft?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
3: They are one in the same, but can morph into the physical or somewhere in between.

If we can pin this thing down to one of these three scenarios, I think it would advance our understanding quite a bit.
This one starts out looking alike a plasma craft, and "morphs" into an airplane, except that's a poor description of what really happens, it's only what appears to happen and we are easily deceived by appearance.

By the way I saw one like this last year, and never would have realized it was a plane if it hadn't been flying toward me. It was just hovering, completely silent, and as in the beginning of this video, looked nothing like a plane.

shapeshift into what appeared to be a small single engine aircraft complete with obnoxious engine sounds and running lights where none had previously been observable.
Yes they appear to "morph" or "shapeshift", however that's not what really happens in the case of the above video, I'm pretty sure. It only looks that way.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
standingwave

That is the question isn't it? I wish I knew. It seems like they somehow are able to discern whether they have been detected.

In my case the object in question didn't transform until I noticed something seemed out of place.

Then, almost immediately, there was just a regular plane in place of what I had moments ago thought was a peculiar light traversing the night sky.

I don't get it. It still befuddles me to this day and that's not even the strangest encounter I have had, not by a long shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sorry about going off topic earlier OP. In any case, it's not something that can really be generalized. I think it's safe to assume their would be multiple types of life forms and technologies including mechanical and none mechanical. Just a few i can think off the top of my head that arent out of the real of possibilities would be:

Mechanical
Plasma based (Not sure how this would work, though, if anyone wants to explain this one)
Biological based, Or an actual biological life form with a symbolic partnership with it's pilots
Phased matter that can both exist and not exist in the physical realm, As well an interdenominational matter?

Than we could go with the more "out there" types of possibilities, Such as pure energy, Or something attached to consciousness, like a mental energy. But that's way out there and honestly i don't know much about that category.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

standingwave

That is the question isn't it? I wish I knew. It seems like they somehow are able to discern whether they have been detected.

In my case the object in question didn't transform until I noticed something seemed out of place.

Then, almost immediately, there was just a regular plane in place of what I had moments ago thought was a peculiar light traversing the night sky.

I don't get it. It still befuddles me to this day and that's not even the strangest encounter I have had, not by a long shot.

We see this type of thing in quantum world, With experiments like the double slit. If someone understood how it worked whats to say they couldn't use it to their advantage, It's one thing when not being observed and its something else whilst being observed.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

This one starts out looking alike a plasma craft, and "morphs" into an airplane, except that's a poor description of what really happens, it's only what appears to happen and we are easily deceived by appearance.

By the way I saw one like this last year, and never would have realized it was a plane if it hadn't been flying toward me. It was just hovering, completely silent, and as in the beginning of this video, looked nothing like a plane.

shapeshift into what appeared to be a small single engine aircraft complete with obnoxious engine sounds and running lights where none had previously been observable.
Yes they appear to "morph" or "shapeshift", however that's not what really happens in the case of the above video, I'm pretty sure. It only looks that way.

That is a very strange video, indeed. I have never seen this occur in daylight, however, night time observations have been along these lines.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Tjoran

That is a brilliant observation... why didn't I think of that before! Seriously, can you imagine if that is actually the case here? The implications are staggering to say the least. Would that, in turn, lend some credence to the idea that they could be extradimensional /intradimensional entities? Or, perhaps beings of pure light, photonic entities?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

standingwave

We see this type of thing in quantum world, With experiments like the double slit. If someone understood how it worked whats to say they couldn't use it to their advantage, It's one thing when not being observed and its something else whilst being observed.

I have never thought of what you are describing. Perhaps what we are seeing are "keepers" of this "quantum world"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join