It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia poised to invade Poland?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I've learned a LOT over the last couple years during my travels.

One big thing I learned that most people dislike their leaders. Kurds/Iraqis, Russians, Europeans and even some of those in Pacific Island nations.

The only exception was China. They have their country and people on lock.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Likely would start another World War, but you're right they aren't invading.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Just speculation when I heard of detained terror suspect with "invasion plans " and explosives on his person in another thread here today discussing Poland also traces of explosives along the Pontiff's planned route then came across the article I posted a link to in my original post. I certainly hope it is just speculation and nonsense!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

That is correct...missed that "former" part need to edit!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

THAT would be super fun to watch!! You should have filmed it!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Haha true. Well I'm Canadian and we (most stupidly ) are all in love with our new Dear leader...most of us anyway

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Obama is a soft ass, and Ukraine was divided when the Russians invaded, not the same with Poland.

With Putin, you knever know... and now you have Erdogan trying to follow in the same footsteps but sided with islamic religion.. It just got more crazy.
edit on 25-7-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Doesn't matter how many troops they amass.

Remember Germany is next door and the UK and France a hour and a half flight .

USA would be there in hours too.

Those troops would be dead in hours through NATO airstrikes.

You would have thousands of roasted russians.

By the time the Russians troops even engaged Polish ground forces they would have spent most the day being bombed and shot at by half a dozen airforces.
edit on 25-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
loll all B***S**** just fear mongering for an exuus to put moore NATO troops at russian borders...a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
you said:
Ukraine was divided when the russians came in....
should be ---Ukraine was divided BEFOURE the russians came in... :-)
a reply to: Substracto

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

in the sense of being easier to conquer, ukrainians were tired of and were orchestrating a coup against Yanukovych, thats the reason that made Russia to intervene, to "protect" the russian speaking population, in Putins words.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
What complete and utter tripe! As an earlier poster stated, Putin has no desire for WW3, he has no desire for Poland, or any other NATO-backed country. Of course, Putin would fight any aggressor against Russia, he would have no choice. This is just another military chief seeking funding to bolster NATO armed forces, worried about UK's Brexit, and the pragmatic destabilisation of Europe due to the EU's 'open border' policies.

Just what is the purpose of all of the Russian scaremongering, to sell more military weaponry. The war machine needs customers and propaganda against a supposed enemy sells. The problem is they may just instigate a real need if they keep pushing this false boogeyman propaganda.

Paul Craig Roberts

How much did the military-security complex pay the Atlantic Council to publish this sales pitch to Poland to load up on US weapons systems? www.atlanticcouncil.org...

The sales pitch was written by arms salesmen Richard Shirreff, a partner at Strategia Worldwide Ltd., and Maciej Olex-Szczytowski, a “business adviser specializing in defense.”

The sales pitch is titled “Arming For Deterrence.”

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ww3 is never triggered when the US invades other countries.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Read about the orange revolution.

They pulled that guy out of office once before.

Also remember where he ran... Russia.

We play the same games frequently though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

HA turns out your salesman Richard Shirreff is also the one quoted as ex head of NATO General Shirreff who is quoted in my article in the op. Amazing how can people like this live with themselves?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
they will wait until trump is in office so he will return the e-mail hacking favor by looking the other way

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
they will wait until trump is in office so he will return the e-mail hacking favor by looking the other way

Which still would matter as Russia would still lose in a war with Poland as Germany, France,UK et al would still destroy a Russian invasion.

This isnt the 1980's hell the Russians barely won the war with Georgia, a backward country with no allies.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Right you are!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Former NATO chief reports Putin is ready to "invade Poland with lighting speed" this build up of NATO troops surrounding Russia's borders has been slowly gathering for awhile now. Is it really possible Putin would take the next step? With all the posturing on both sides and war games competing to show their might on either side it's hard to say. Reading another thread here today about an "Iraqi" terrorist being detained with invasion plans found, the Pope's visit coming up and traces of unexplained explosives around it stinks of something. A planned false flag terrorist attack to distract from the real invasion to come? I sure hope NATO is ready to back up all the posturing that's gone on. What a great time for invasion while the world is focased on terror and political stuge fights...smh. sptnkne.ws...

Brainwashed much?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Which still would matter as Russia would still lose in a war with Poland as Germany, France,UK et al would still destroy a Russian invasion.

This isnt the 1980's hell the Russians barely won the war with Georgia, a backward country with no allies.

What world are you living in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join