It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhuman skull dug up near Demark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For the record, Zealand is "near" Denmark in the same way that California is "near" the USA or Paris is "near" France ....

And yes, its a fake.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Good lord that looks fake..amazing how the bone in the eye sockets turn black...come on ATS we are so much better than this crap...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Komodo

Saw this as well, I don't think the "skull" they show in the video is the one tested. I think somebody took the story and got creative with it. IF the real one was found, I doubt it would be allowed to leak that easily. However yes the one in the video is BS.

is it that hard to accept believers have once again been played for fools?

this is just like every other alien skulls found.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking that the shape of those eyes came from using a Ray-Ban Aviator sunglass frame as a stencil.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The skull in this video isn't real. Take a screenshot at 1:02 and look at the transition of the bone to the teeth. I don't think that transition on a real skull would be so sharp as to be almost a perfect right angle to the teeth. I say fake, 100%.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well the Skull was found in 2007 it has been examined a few times and has not been Labeled as fake ? Unless some evidence of such is posted ?

For some years, no-one seemed to be interested in this finding. It was first in 2010 that the skull was examined at the Veterinarian High School. Researchers there concluded that they were unable to solve the mystery of the Sealand skull. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

The Sealand Skull was sent to the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. Carbon 14 dating revealed that these mysterious individual lived between 1200 and 1280 AD. Later excavations at the site showed there were no further remains with connection to the creature, only identifiable animal bones, stone axes and other Neolithic tools which are common to the area. As you can see on the images, the Sealand Skull is truly unusual. Although the skull is similar to a human skull, there are still several differences. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

According to Anton Spangenberg who wrote a piece on this interesting discovery, it is possible the skull was deliberately hidden. "It is interesting to note that residents in Olstykke and nearby villages have from former times told about a local member of l'Ordre Lux Pégasos (the Order of Pegasus' Light), who, on behalf of the order, protected various items - among them a mysterious cranium and several devices made of extraordinary light, albeit unbreakable metal or ceramics. The skull is said to have originated from the Balkans, but it has also been stored in Paris, France, and in Munich, Germany, before arriving in Denmark," Spangenberg says. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

edit on 25 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Removed..

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Gimme a Dremel and a couple hours and you too can have an alien skull.

No sockets for the teeth?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Well the Skull was found in 2007 it has been examined a few times and has not been Labeled as fake ? Unless some evidence of such is posted ?

For some years, no-one seemed to be interested in this finding. It was first in 2010 that the skull was examined at the Veterinarian High School. Researchers there concluded that they were unable to solve the mystery of the Sealand skull. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

The Sealand Skull was sent to the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. Carbon 14 dating revealed that these mysterious individual lived between 1200 and 1280 AD. Later excavations at the site showed there were no further remains with connection to the creature, only identifiable animal bones, stone axes and other Neolithic tools which are common to the area. As you can see on the images, the Sealand Skull is truly unusual. Although the skull is similar to a human skull, there are still several differences. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

According to Anton Spangenberg who wrote a piece on this interesting discovery, it is possible the skull was deliberately hidden. "It is interesting to note that residents in Olstykke and nearby villages have from former times told about a local member of l'Ordre Lux Pégasos (the Order of Pegasus' Light), who, on behalf of the order, protected various items - among them a mysterious cranium and several devices made of extraordinary light, albeit unbreakable metal or ceramics. The skull is said to have originated from the Balkans, but it has also been stored in Paris, France, and in Munich, Germany, before arriving in Denmark," Spangenberg says. Read more: www.messagetoeagle.com...

Thank You for this~!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sorry all~!

I was on my smart phone and on lunch break and forgot to check the Citations ..which turns out to be kinda vague(?) in that it's difficult to find the original news source ....anyways.. I'll post the YT vid and with what Skywatcher44 posted .. the story is up for grabs to shred as you will .. ...

For me....the skull itself, looks real and most citations say it was confirmed at the Cambridge college .. (?)

Video ...

edit on 28-7-2016 by Komodo because: because I must

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Posted now .. sry

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes..

Thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Komodo

Looks to me like a movie prop or a fake.

Google search turns up a few things - not sure about the sources though

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

en.yibada.com...

I would agree, it looks like a movie prop but ...hmmmm the sources are pretty much scattered and not sure why Cambridge isn't making a statement...but......if they did .. what would be the result(s) ...?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Komodo
More in the video and don't have time for the details.

....yes, I think it real.
it was carbon dated to 800 years okd

But just one detail could save me the time of watching it all: Is there DNA in it or is it made from plaster and paint?

EXCELLENT question~!

I'm not sure but apprently Cambridge confirmed it is bone...but they're not making any statements to the public or otherwise.. just what they found...and doubt if they even documented their findings.. ...hmmmm...really makes one wonder.. doesn't ?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thx butcher ..

case closed .. ? I've never see it posted here before .. and I'm usually on the Alien forums ever day /week...or used to be ..LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join