It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Michael Jackson ... know about Brasil ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
China has issued a warning to tourists going to the Olympics. I wonder why they told them not to use cell phones? Could it be for the very reasons mentioned earlier in this thread? That corrupt officers will use IT to prey on you and make you pay bribes.

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's foreign ministry has issued a safety warning to Chinese tourists visiting Brazil for the Olympics, the official China Daily reported on Saturday.

The ministry has warned Chinese tourists to leave jewelry and watches at their hotel, not carry backpacks or use cell phones, adding that they should not try to fight with robbers, the report said, citing a statement by the foreign ministry.

The report said four Chinese officials from the China Anti-Doping Agency were the victims of an armed robbery two days after arriving

metro.us / sports

Is this the part where I drop the mic?

Mike Grouchy

edit on 30-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: link

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Is there nothing innocent left in Rio?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Chinese Olympian robbed in Rio after thief pretended to be drunk, vomited on him.

Security footage revealed that the alleged drunk was just a decoy used to distract Shi and his cameraman while another man swiped their belongings.

sports.yahoo.com...

The comments over at Yahoo are a real mess. People are sharing stories of their trips to Rio and being robbed. 175 comments at this time. All disaster or survival stories.

So... this is what the world wide banking system made us turn our backs on our families for. Gated communities and rampant lawlessness in the streets.

Mike Grouchy

ladyhawkladyhawk 7 minutes ago

what the heck are we doing in rio? The violence, the health conditions. If I was the USA team I would not have gone or pull out now. You don't know what health problems are going to come up later on. I know they trained all their lives for this but YOUR LIFE is more important.

KK 4 hours ago

What a sad, sick, pathetic world we live in now.

JohnJohn 15 minutes ago

They will be having the Olympics in Kabul soon.

MSFIII 8 hours ago

Rio Olympics is not just for athletes but also for crooks. Medal tally: Crooks 1 - Athlete 0.

edit on 31-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As if the BBC dumping on Rio wasn't enough...

the main ramp of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics sailing venue partially collapsed Saturday, a little over a week before it is to be used for competition.

washington post . com

Now the ramp for the sail boats has collapsed.

Our world wide banking system, and New World Order in full effect here.
Trillions missing, silent poverty, millions driven to crime,
and piece-of-chit-construction.

How did all you unwashed pleebs get talked into beheading Marie Antoinette? Oh that's right... you people worship evil deeds. Who are they going to blame for this one? The old Portuguese aristocracy?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

4:20 p.m.

The head of Australia's delegation at the Rio Olympics says a laptop and team shirts were stolen from the team's accommodation at the athletes' village on Friday while the building was being evacuated because of a small fire.

AP / hosted

So during that fire,
their laptops and shirts were stolen.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So someone was raped inside the velodrome.

Here we have the perfect example of a child of the New World Order. All grown up, got a job as a cop, and now rapin and robbin like it's a life fulfilling hobby. Souless #ing money counters. The people who rule this planet. From China to Russia, to England. Fat #ing bankers grinding everyone into poverty and neglect.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This is the guy Gocil security hired to work inside the velodrome.

He was arrested In The Act of rape.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And there it is. Brazil is receiving data from Twitter & Facebook.
Not to rob tourists, no of course not. To catch terrorists.

That is what they say ... anyway.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Just as predicted.

THE n.w.o. IS STARTING TO POSTURE for who to blame when RIO gets irradiated.

I tell ya what.

How does no one else see this coming.
It is goddamn obvious.
They don't care about us.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

*** we interrupt this broadcast with a song while mike goes outside to have a cigarette ***

/ go calm the # down Mike

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Theives target tourists Rio

A comment from the video.

I remember back in March of 2005 that was the norm on Copacabana beach a band of kids and a one eyed dog use to terrorize the tourist but when I returned in November that same year all the children bandits were gone. I inquired about them with one of the locals and he replied the police probably gathered them up and shot them. That response disturbed me more than the children bandits.

edit on 31-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join