It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wounder how much wiki leaks is asking
Clinton to pay Not to publish them?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They need to just release them. It would be nice to get Hillary arrested before we start the general election, if he has anything.

Most of what Wiki Leaks release is vetted and what is not is just raw data. It's the way it should be let us decide, let journalists and investigators and leaders have at it. It's better than the alternative, which is secrecy. We need a lot less of that. It's one of the only places that a whistleblower can go these days. We need more leaks and more whistleblowers to keep everyone honest.

As for those who are talking about trading weapons to our enemies and impeachment and the likes. What about Reagan selling arms to IRAN after the Hostage issue? Why wasn't he impeached and why do we look on him favorably? Just a question, because I'm thinking that if Obama did exactly as Reagan did he'd be hit hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

And what is your diagnosis of Trump's constant lying, boasting, and violent and disrespectful behavior? Asperger's?

I personally believe he says most of what he says just to dominate the news cycle. I think he functions under the belief that any press is good press.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

This will be the go to clinton line when they release the really damning emails. Then they'll make sure to shred the evidence that would corroborate it and voila, enough doubt to keep the sheep moving along.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

This will be the go to clinton line when they release the really damning emails. Then they'll make sure to shred the evidence that would corroborate it and voila, enough doubt to keep the sheep moving along.

Has there every been a case when wikileaks released false information? I don't think there was.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well the fact that someone resigned over the emails, no one is claiming they are fake (just hacked by Russia, which is probably bogus), and his track record is flawless as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
LEAK NUMBER TWO WAS JUST RELEASED

Voice mails from DNC party officials and donors.
edit on 27-7-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So I just listened to them.... I don't get it... If that's all they have its nothing. Some woman complaining that the DNC IS Allowing Bernie to do to much and the other ones are just people confirming or getting information about future reception dinners and meetings... Seems totally insignificant.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Go read the emails yourself. No one is challenging the veracity of the emails authenticity. If they were not the real deal they would have been debunked immediately.

Any agenda against the political establishment of this country is one that I can support.

Still voting for Hillary?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Assange has stated that he has enough to Indict Clinton and put her in prison

did he actually say that? a few people said that statement was false ... im not saying it is, but if he did indeed say that can you show me where?

I hope he did, I hope he succeeds!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I personally believe he says most of what he says just to dominate the news cycle. I think he functions under the belief that any press is good press.

Is committing treason good publicity?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

a reply to: drock905

Is committing treason good publicity?

By exposing wrong doings and unlawful behavior by politicians he's automatically cleared of treason charges by the will and interest of the people. What the law says and what the politicians say means... NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

What the law says and what the politicians say means... NOTHING.

Got it: Donald Trump is above the law. Donald Trump is the law. [snipped]
edit on Sat Aug 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So I just listened to them.... I don't get it... If that's all they have its nothing. Some woman complaining that the DNC IS Allowing Bernie to do to much and the other ones are just people confirming or getting information about future reception dinners and meetings... Seems totally insignificant.

Maybe this is just a taste of what is to come? There is supposedly a lot more material coming.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Maybe this is just a taste of what is to come? There is supposedly a lot more material coming.

I sure hope there's more, that was quite the letdown. I think if it's not released after her acceptance speech they don't really have anything else

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I sure hope there's more, that was quite the letdown. I think if it's not released after her acceptance speech they don't really have anything else

That would be the time to release them, after she's locked in and they've "committed" to her.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: flice

What the law says and what the politicians say means... NOTHING.

Got it: Donald Trump is above the law. Donald Trump is the law. Sieg heil!

Nah... no businessman or politician is above the law... transparency is everything.
Neither Trump nor Clinton is fit to be rulers.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join