It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: drock905

I dont trust wikileaks.

Nobody does till it fits your agenda. Sometimes the Truth hurts and is not very flattering.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If wiki leaks has damming information about the DNC or Clinton and they are sitting on it then I wouldn't trust them at all. If they are delaying it for political reasons to do the most damage screw them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

It pains you so much that he will be POTUS.

If Hillary would stop fcking up so much he might have imploded but she can't get out of her own damned way.

Trump inploded a long time ago...and while it pains me that either of them should be a country's representative, one of them will ultimately will wear the badge...which put simply, means one of them will build a big wall to keep people out/aka impossible, while the other, (to be on topic) will be consolidating her foundation fund with official trade deals on weapons, and Mario's worldwide ice cream franchises...etc. Bless!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

If wiki leaks has damming information about the DNC or Clinton and they are sitting on it then I wouldn't trust them at all. If they are delaying it for political reasons to do the most damage screw them.

I don't know , if you want to damage someone politically, you do it at the optimal moment.
You can want the truth to get out AND screw someone's election chances. Remember this is a man that might have to live the rest of his life in the embassy, he doesn't have much to lose

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Pyle

I don't know , if you want to damage someone politically, you do it at the optimal moment.
You can want the truth to get out AND screw someone's election chances. Remember this is a man that might have to live the rest of his life in the embassy, he doesn't have much to lose

The new rumor is that they are releasing it tonight or tomorrow morning - big news is usually on Tuesdays.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Every thing in this world has turnd into a TV soap !
four parts? why?
so they can keep you occupied.
and its working way to well. sigh!

ooh! look more killing and political corruption and some war.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander I`m with you! I like the way you think,would love to see those traitors swinging on a rope,the misery they and their sell out party has done to the working people in this country is immense and hidden by the media and entertainment arms of the elitist liars.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I find the criticisms of the pace of release by wikileaks to be more than a bit disingenuous. They have in the past released mass data dumps that caught a news cycle briefly when they came out, but we're so massive, by the time everyone had a chance to dig through them public interest had faded quite a bit. At the very best, criticism along those lines is deflection from the content. Why wouldn't they time them to coincide with a news cycle where the subject of the leak already has attention on it.

I've been a supporter of Trump for a while now, and honestly I'm not 100% comfortable about that. However, I'm more willing to face the uncertainties of a Trump presidency than the certainties of another Clinton one.

Regardless, this is quite fun. If someone had told me right after the collateral murder release that in only a few years I'd be on ATS defending wikileaks and Assange, in one paragraph and then stumping for Donald Trump for POTUS in the next I'd have questioned their sanity. I'm sure at some point I'm gonna have to stop and evaluate the changes in my political and social beliefs that have happened over the past decade, but that can wait till after November.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'll wait and see how big this information is, until then I'm assuming the first leak (that got the chair to step down) will be the most pertinent.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Could go either way to be honest, both wikileaks and the intercept have done releases where the second and later parts were very anticlimactic. I personally hope it's devastating. Regardless of who you favor this year us normal folks should be happy at the loss of credibility suffered by both sides of the establishment elite this year.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

BUT ...you said it wasn't TRUE...I'm crushed

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wasn't Wikileaks responsible for the Panama Papers release? Did they discriminate against republicans, democrats, or Putin, or anybody else for that matter? Do you think they would hold back inside information about 9/11 if they had it? No way. They release their stuff in a way to get the most publicity possible. Sometimes that might be dropping a release during a crucial time in politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

Seems to be enough truth to give the DNC chair a pink slip.

Just saying

No kidding, the democrats had her step down... it was a major blow for Hillary supporters and established democrats.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

Seems to be enough truth to give the DNC chair a pink slip.

Just saying

No kidding, the democrats had her step down... it was a major blow for Hillary supporters and established democrats.

I'm curious what's coming next

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Hillary the " Gun Runner " , Oh the SHAME !

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
he is probably saving the best for last. Release 1 was big, cannot wait to see 2-4

A little scared, do you think there is info their that might lead to an Obama impeachment or resignation?

Can you imagine the race wars if that info came out...

...Can you imagine several months of Joe Biden rule?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wouldn`t be surprised to find out She`s been involved with funneling the missing govt agency guns to gangs in the US to increase gun cviolence and use that as a reason for gun confiscation.Or that they are going to Isis.There is nothing she could do that would surprise me,even kidnapping homeless people and experimenting on them like the Nazi`s did.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Now would be the perfect time to release more info

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe we'll find out how the $6,000,000,000 went missing from the State Dept. during her tenure.
edit on 26-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just wait....

Benghazi was about AMERICANS selling AMERICAN SAMS to terrorists with the explicit requirement upon the sale that they be used to shoot down AMERICAN military aircraft. The purpose was to spark outrage in the American populace to demand retribution and war all to cover the $10 trillion (debt) that was stolen. Americans plotting to kill Americans so more Americans can get killed for Clinton cash. Beyond treason into the realm of shear satanic revelry.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join