It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Clinton money laundering/fraud? Hilary Victory Fund

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually.. exploiting loopholes is good for the system.

Exploiting loopholes creates awareness of loopholes.

Which then allows us to write better laws. Its all part of the process.

Its a neccesary circle of life.

Problems are just gateways to new solutions. They pay hackers and safe crackers to hack software and to break into safes so that they can make better products.

Dont want people exploting the system?

Create a better system

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

An ethical action would be to expose the loophole via discourse and close it, not exploit it.

Why are you trying to defend an immoral action?
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Im not trying to defend immoral action.

Morality is subjective.

I dont see anything in the 10 commandments about paying the tax man properly, nor do I see anything in there about maximizing campaign funds via startegic methods.

Ill give you a scenario thay reflects my true feelings on the situation.

There is a law that says "dont feed the homeless children." The reason being is that theu dont want homeless children congregatingnin public areas. You walk by a homeless child, they are rail thin, and absolutely starving. You know you cant "give" them food because ifncaught youd be arrested and that woulf help no one. So what do you do? You lretend to trip and fall on the ground and drop a loaf of bread. Now that its been dropped.. you dont want it anymore so you leave it. The chikd picksnit up and they are satiated.

You found and exploited a loophole for the betterment of the whole.

I believe Hillarys election to the presidency is betternfor the whole.. especially considering Trump isnoption B. Its imperative Hillary take office.. much like ots imperative that kid gets fed.

Ifnots possible to do so without technically breaking any rules... wheres the harm?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

See now you are blurring morals and ethics.

Again instead of exploiting the loophole to feed the starving children, one should fight to get the law changed and/or take one kid to the store and buy them a bunch of food to share with the others and/or start a soup kitchen or children's shelter. There are other ways of doing things than cheating.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Im not trying to defend immoral action.

Morality is subjective.

I dont see anything in the 10 commandments about paying the tax man properly, nor do I see anything in there about maximizing campaign funds via startegic methods.

Ill give you a scenario thay reflects my true feelings on the situation.

There is a law that says "dont feed the homeless children." The reason being is that theu dont want homeless children congregatingnin public areas. You walk by a homeless child, they are rail thin, and absolutely starving. You know you cant "give" them food because ifncaught youd be arrested and that woulf help no one. So what do you do? You lretend to trip and fall on the ground and drop a loaf of bread. Now that its been dropped.. you dont want it anymore so you leave it. The chikd picksnit up and they are satiated.

You found and exploited a loophole for the betterment of the whole.

I believe Hillarys election to the presidency is betternfor the whole.. especially considering Trump isnoption B. Its imperative Hillary take office.. much like ots imperative that kid gets fed.

Ifnots possible to do so without technically breaking any rules... wheres the harm?

Sorry but that's a stupid comparison.... again the real answer to the problem would be to fix the state of society and remove a rule like that, setting up dining areas / shelters where the children could eat safely and peacefully without prejudice.

When a law is stupid, it is the duty of a moral man or woman to do whatever it takes to take down that law and make it so society benefits from it.

So like someone else stated, it would be the DNC's responsibility as so-called defenders of democracy to spot loop holes like that and make it their business not only not exploit them, but to tear them down and build the law surrounding them in a way that no loop holes can be found.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's a pretty good explanation on how the exploited the loop hole and #ed over democracy...

rebrn.com... remely-serious-concerns-that-bern-2580579/

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join