It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerokinesis - Atmokinesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To echo VoidMaster and Umbrax, aerokinesis is not an acceptable term in psionics. All the -kinesis' are actually Psychokinesis used in different ways. Giving different names to PK is just plain fluffy.

To quote my other post:

Be it "electrokinesis" "geokinesis" "sexykinesis" or any other -kinesis, it's ALL psychokinesis, just with different end goals.

I'm sorry, but this really gets under my skin.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you do konw the the zodiac is based of the constaltions at night. And if your born during the time the sun is in the house of the constalation thats your sign. But the popular zodiac your most likly refurring to is off. Since the constallations are diffrent sizes the sun should be in their house for diffrent amounts of time. But each zodiac is given ruffly a month. Not to mention that One sign is competly erased its called ophucious. The real zodiac is:
Constellation Dates # of d

Sagittarius Dec 18 Jan 18 32
Capricornus Jan 19 Feb 15 28
Aquarius Feb 16 Mar 11 24
Pisces Mar 12 Apr 18 38
Aries Apr 19 May 13 25
Taurus May 14 Jun 19 37
Gemini Jun 20 Jul 20 31
Cancer Jul 21 Aug 9 20
Leo Aug 10 Sep 15 37
Virgo Sep 16 Oct 30 45
Libra Oct 31 Nov 22 23
Scorpius Nov 23 Nov 29 7
Ophiuchus Nov 30 Dec 17 18

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Apparently during the months of Nov. and Dec. 2012 . A perfect cross will be formed by the star constalations surrounding Ophucious. I'm assuming that will create a flood gate of cosmic energy to open up so that the light bearers can transcend to the next demension. I'm curious if anyone knows what part of the world that this phenomena will be visible from?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticshadow

Hello, i didn't feel like making an account yet, but you can call me sie (short for siewen). I know it sounds crazy, but i'm fairly logical and tested myself multiple times and realize that i do in fact posses a natural ability to control wind/fire/rain. Now, i steer clear of fire, cuz well obviously it's dangerous. And these things happen when im feeling an intense emotion and i think of the wind/rain/fire happening. However, sites i have seen proclaim all types of kenisis are for everyone and takes a lil practice. Im telling you as someone with 3 types of kenisis abilities, I have absolutely no luck with other forms....it's hella hard....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

im sorry, but while they all use the same form of energy, they are entirely different. For one wind is lighter and easier to manipulate then any solid object as is rain and fire. Not only that but you can feel like you are part of those things much easier....hard to feel as though you are part of a pencil.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know how new you guys are here, but I believe there was a very popular thread a year back about using the power of thought to dissipate clouds.

If anything that to me is should be consider a form of atmokinesis or aerokinesis. To be more specific, to me personally that experience dealt more with the general concepts of mind over matter, human-nature interaction, energy transfers.

Anyways here's the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally tried it on several occasion and it worked.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

yeah i think i have both.. atmo and aero.. ive always been a weather freak and fro atmo kinesis you need to have a basic understanding of meteorology for it to work efficiently
so far i can make clouds grow faster and ive had the ability to snense how powerful a storm is through my emotions
also im apperently able to strengthen storms

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

it is a measurable phenomena that can be done in a lab
it can be used in one of those tornado boxes
changes in temperature and pressure can also be measured during
also...if a person is strong enough with it...they can use the conditions created in the box if not sealed well enough to create rain inside a circle on themselves or the reverse...on the outside of a distinct circle around themselves....electric charges much like one of those static electricity balls can be seen with the correct light or no special conditions dependent upon the 'strength' of the person ..wind shifting

i have shifted wind during a tornado warning and hurricanes and had people monitor wind sheer to give me feedback so i could slow down the wind speeds and help to break it up

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's an on going learning and practicing process. Like anything, you can always improve, it's not like one day you will achieve something and be like "oh my gosh, i've done it!" no. it is not really 'accomplished' it is only done better. and the good side of the coin, progress is definitely notable, and usually comes in spurts.
Please note: some people are better predispositioned to preform aerokinesis than others. look at your hands. if at least one of them has a rectangular palm and long fingers, then you are good to go. otherwise, you might be interested in checking out some other psychokinetic powers, like pyro-, hydro-, or geo- kinesis. (if you can find a book on palm-reading, you can find out which one you're best suited for.)

Ok. First things first: find a place that you totally love. One that you're very comfortable in, where you feel nice and safe, and can trust your surroundings. For me, this place has been my bedroom, my livingroom, and my back yard. the only other requirements is that is be near a window, or outside.

ok, step one: observe. sit in your place for a while, and wait for the wind to pick up, naturally. experience what it feels like, sounds like, looks like, and even smells like. remember those feelings. Let them fill you. you ought to be able, after some trying and observing (maybe four or five experiences, depending on how connected you were to start out with) to feel something new filling you up, right in your chest, and also in the front and top of your head. You have to know your body very well. Make sure that you are not interrupted during your observing process. observe when you choose, and only when you choose. this will help you to rely on your instinct.

step two: when you have a feel for the wind, you get to know it. It helps, when you're a begginner, to start while it's already got a light breeze going. find that energy in your head, and try to make it grow. it will be like using a muscle that has fallen asleep. (in other words, fairly difficult.) don't worry, it gets easier over time. I often find it helpful to focus an emotion and try to channel it into my mind. How to do that: it's like when you're singing, or drawing, or dancing, or what ever it is that you find yourself to be good at, that you like to do when you need a release. you don't know it, but when your singing, or drawing, or dancing, ect, you're focusing your emotions into what ever it is that your doing. Now, try to re-direct them into your mind. try to stop thinking in words at this point. just feel. offer yourself encourage ment like that. those words are ok, but when you try to define exactly what you're doing, it stops the flow of energy. if you need to, tell yourself things like 'just do it' or 'feel.' until you are just doing it, and not thinking so much. by now, the wind ought to be going a bit. Don't get discouraged if it isn't. It takes multiple trys in some cases. You aren't doing anything wrong, you're just a beginner. keep at it, and you will notice things. you can do it.

side note:the best part is that so few people believe that aerokinesis exists (or even know what it is) is that no one can really stop you. you're free to practice this whenever. just, don't tell anyone in the beggining, unless you trust them implicitly and are positive that they will support and help you. if you do tell someone, and they don't agree with what you're trying to do, the negative energies that will naturally gaher around them may very well stop it from working. if you're dying to tell someone, say it in a joking manner to guage how they'll react first.

Ok, back on track : the first two steps took me about three months to half a year. Then again, I was figuring this all out on my own...

any how, before you move on to step three, preform this simple little thing to check if you're ready: go to your place, visualize how the wind feels and sounds, and looks, feel it in your head, and channel you emotion. now take

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
However, they would have to literally change the weather extremely rapidly for anyone to believe they were doing something other than a few conspiracy folks.

Theres a problem there. When changing the weather to change it rapidly is near impossible. I can do aerokinesis and atmoskinesis(didn't know it was called that) but with the weather things tend to change based on mood, especially if you can't really control yourself. Aerokinesis is hard for people to believe because, oh its just natural. Try it inside and see what happens. Sure it isn't as powerful but you can feel the air moving.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I have on many occasions made clouds disappear by staring at them. It first happened quite by accident when I was staring out the window one day while lying in bed looking out the window and just focusing on one cloud (I was trying to determine which way the wind was blowing that day) and it disappeared. Well, I immediately googled the phenom and came onto this site where some other guy said he does the same thing. I have tried it several times since then and it keeps on happening. Yes, I am probably a kook of some sort. Also, I cannot imagine what good this so-called "skill" (call it whatever technical name they have attached to it), so I don't do it often... just every couple of months to see if "it" still works. It does. I try to concentrate on one particular cloud and also try to notice if other clouds near it are disappearing--they don't. I have no way to confirm or dispel this and I have only told TWO friends who already know I'm a little weird. HA

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Step one
Create a construct

Step two
Tell it what you want it to do and learn

Step Three
Absorb the construct

Step Four
Profit!

top topics

<< 1   >>