It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life Was Perfectly Fine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I really didn't need the appearance of flying orbs and things in the sky to get in my face. It has been a nagging occupation for quite a few years to figure out what they are and why they show themselves.

I am no closer to figuring it out now than I was 25 years ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Care to go into a bit more detail? A pic or two? Etch-a-Sketch drawing?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And if you did figure it out then what would there be to do about it? This way we must push ourselves to not believe some specific answer that has been handed down by the author of some book for sale. This way we are allowed to speculate. I think this is what we may have our sightings for, to help us keep our minds open to possibilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Care to go into a bit more detail? A pic or two? Etch-a-Sketch drawing?

Here is my very first thread on ATS. I forgot the original password and email account, hence the different name now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And if you did figure it out then what would there be to do about it? This way we must push ourselves to not believe some specific answer that has been handed down by the author of some book for sale. This way we are allowed to speculate. I think this is what we may have our sightings for, to help us keep our minds open to possibilities.

Probably couldn't do anything at all, but I do like to figure things out in a logical fashion. And that's my problem, I cant find the logic in what Ive experienced.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm thinking if these orbs or whatever can do the things I have seen, they are capable of much more. I would say they may control many "natural" occurrences here on earth, or at least they can such as manipulating weather patterns.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ahhh, I do remember your first post. I hope folks take the time to go give it a read. At least the first page. Just the fact nobody poopooed you right of the bat was refreshing in itself. Hopefully you get some more new members now being able to relate with their experiences.

Is it safe to assume this is all Still going on? Have you ever established a pattern with them since some time has gone by since your last post?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave Hope you are okay. I never asked to see or deal with ghosts and spirits... you learn to deal with it... see just what it wants and let it go.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Are you sure it's not schizophrenia or something similar. A lot of people think the orbs are ghosts or astral travellers. Maybe. A more rational explanation is they're a product of our mind. I don't outright reject other possibilities. Either wya, a LOT of people have had the orb thing happen to them. If ther'es an answer, it's somewhere. That has to be reassuring to you. For me, the unknown gives life purpose. However, I don't have to live with seeing orbs all the time. Sigh. So many things going on in this world. Sometimes I just want to clock out and go to other worlds. Talk about other things. Anytihng but this wolrd. Good luck coping with whatever you're going through.
edit on 7/25/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hello. Do you have an account of your guests to be bothered by these lights? Do you still have them frequently? What about if you pop-up a smartphone into their face? Does other people in your area see the same? How remote do you live?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I have an ember red star in the sky at my home. Just appeared about 3 weeks ago.

I just figured it was my least favorite Uncle making sure I am safe and sound.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Did you see these "orbs" or whatever with your eyes?, or did they just show up in pictures?.

I have seen a few things myself with my eyes, I pretty much discount things that show up in photographs to camera malfunctions of some sort....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

That's probably mars.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It has been a couple years since I have seen any activity, partly because I only visit now ( it is my parents farm). Last time I saw one was a couple years while I was deer hunting, I was walking back in, it was just getting dark, and I seen one flare up and then burn out, maybe 300 feet away, just above the tree tops along the edge of a field. My brothers who still live there and operate the farm said they dont pay much attention to them any more unless they show up around the cows ( there have been reports of mutilations elsewhere). But yes they vary with activity.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I feel like Im supposed to figure something out. But maybe not.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Are you sure it's not schizophrenia or something similar. A lot of people think the orbs are ghosts or astral travellers. Maybe. A more rational explanation is they're a product of our mind. I don't outright reject other possibilities. Either wya, a LOT of people have had the orb thing happen to them. If ther'es an answer, it's somewhere. That has to be reassuring to you. For me, the unknown gives life purpose. However, I don't have to live with seeing orbs all the time. Sigh. So many things going on in this world. Sometimes I just want to clock out and go to other worlds. Talk about other things. Anytihng but this wolrd. Good luck coping with whatever you're going through.

No, Im quite normal. I think, lol. Just like to have answers.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre

Hello. Do you have an account of your guests to be bothered by these lights? Do you still have them frequently? What about if you pop-up a smartphone into their face? Does other people in your area see the same? How remote do you live?

You have to be fast because they read your intentions. You can get them on video, I have some on old VHS but they just look like stars. Time lapse would tell the story much better.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I have an ember red star in the sky at my home. Just appeared about 3 weeks ago.

I just figured it was my least favorite Uncle making sure I am safe and sound.
Who knows, it could be!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Did you see these "orbs" or whatever with your eyes?, or did they just show up in pictures?.

I have seen a few things myself with my eyes, I pretty much discount things that show up in photographs to camera malfunctions of some sort....

Ive seen them with my eyes. I dont go hunting them with a camera or anything, although I have read other peoles accounts that they appear better in the IR spectrum.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwaveyeah id you felt like that then maybe a different thing to do? Like go outside and water some plant life in the twighlight or near dark?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join