It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary raised a lot of money.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Trump has yet to actually prove he's a billionaire.
All we have is his word.just sayin.
Doesn't he have a tax year that's complete and not under audit. From the year before last for instance?????

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Some people might expect you to prove that bull#e but not your buddies here. Carry on your amongst friends .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah I donated. I support her every day on this site. I expect a jet ski but it hasn't gotten here yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Seems to me and ...well....everyone....
That she's doing just fine without the fraud. And as for raising money . That happens when people believe in your ability to actually BE president.

It doesn't really look like people have the same kind of confidence in trump. Poor baby. He should try acting like a president if he wants people to donate.
Oh wait he's self funding right? Yeah. Phoney like his hair color and tan.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah it's so easy to post that when you have a crowd who believe everything without proof.
Go club. Go click.
See ya at the cool kids table in the cafeteria.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Seems to me and ...well....everyone....
That she's doing just fine without the fraud. And as for raising money . That happens when people believe in your ability to actually BE president.

It doesn't really look like people have the same kind of confidence in trump. Poor baby. He should try acting like a president if he wants people to donate.
Oh wait he's self funding right? Yeah. Phoney like his hair color and tan.

I would disagree that she is doing fine! Trump and Hillary are even in the polls and almost 70% of people say she is not trustworthy! Being a liar is not a trait most would prefer in a POTUS. She is in bed with the corporations, elites, and foreign countries so it's no wonder she is raising a lot of money (with tons of iou's attached) What's telling is Hillary has out spent Trump by $100's of millions of dollars and she is running even with Trump.

A few more wikileak leaks and three presidential debates Hillary will be toast!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ok today yes but that's going to change again. Debbie goes and Hillary comes back up again.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Please..the debates will sink trump faster than a torpedo takes out a sub. Stupid will out.
Don't count Hillary out for emails she had nothing to do with.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Please..the debates will sink trump faster than a torpedo takes out a sub. Stupid will out.

I guess we will see about the debates! They both have skeletons but Hillary has a hell of a lot more! Pretty naive to think Hillary didn't have any idea about the emails! Just like she didnt know she was sending and receiving classified emails, right? Perhaps wikileaks will shed more light on the Hilary and her crime foundation!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Granite

As well as Trump's.

Hard to tell, seeing as how he will not release his tax records like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Wishful thinking! If she even makes it to the debates she will get destroyed! She can't even do a open press conference and you think she will survive Trump holding her ass to the fire? The DNC emails show Hillary gave interviewer softball questions. She wouldn't even do more debates with Bernie cause he did so well! She is the worst candidate in years and everyone with a ounce or values and a brain knows it!
edit on 25-7-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Another one SMH.
Trump doesn't get to ask her questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hopefully there won't be another Candy Crowley moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join