It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘He Helped Those Women’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

I explained why I do this, I keep it simple and easy, so that Trump supporters can understand, so they can reply.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Sorry , I dont get that . Where exactly in that article (your article by the way) does it state Trump was upholding the "alleged" ( and I truly hope you understand the meaning of the word ALLEGED as it is very important at this time) of Ailes ?

But , in case you do not
Alleged

Oh , by the way - pass that word and it's definition to the Daily Beast .Please.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A- the suit was thrown out, just like Hillary's email scandal. So if you blame Trump for that you have to blame Hillary for that by your logic.

B- Let's also not forget this... Bill Clinton's trips on the lolita express
edit on 24-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
a reply to: Metallicus

So every time you post or create a thread against Clinton or for Trump, I can call you a paid troll for the GOP or Trump.

Absolutely since I don't support the GOP or Trump. Go for it!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
November cannot get here soon enough. Politics has turned incomprehensible. Neither side has any solutions. One does nothing more than point the finger at the other, while the other does the same while yelling platitudes underlined by a vapid knowledge or understanding of the topic. Frightening times in someways...ah well, get your popcorn out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Why don't you watch some old interviews with Trump. He loves America, that would be enough for me to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

a reply to: UnknownQuantity

I explained why I do this, I keep it simple and easy, so that Trump supporters can understand, so they can reply.

Would you say that you are merely CORRECTING THE RECORD?

Just curious, there are a lot of people here who blast the political forum but you have a very new account and only post in one type of thread so it seems a reasonable suspicion.

-FBB

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
meanwhile the future first male lady, Bill Clinton, is like "Trump needs to treat women better, and I did not have sexual ..oh....."

another 1000000 votes for Trump

Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘He Helped Those Women’

Trump did the very same thing when defending his then-good friend Bill Clinton against allegations of sexual misconduct in the 1990’s. Trump first mocked the women who had made claims such as Paula Jones with comments like, “I don’t necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible... a terrible group of people.”

Trump also ridiculed the physical appearance of the women involved, remarking, “Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings.” He added, “The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky—it’s just a really unattractive group.

he never mentioned anything about their physical appearance in that statement at the end. he says they are unnatractive human beings which can mean alot of things. the most beautiful person physicaly can be the ugliest human being due to their actions and i believe thats what hes hinting at. do i agree about him commenting on it? no but then again the media are a bunch of piranhas who will not let up until they get their qoute which in most cases they then spin for whatever agenda is being pushed.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Don't mistake my comment for me being pro Trump. I Am NOT.

And I don't condone this sort of behavior but cmon it's like a national joke how much of a womanizer Bill has been for years... Proven to be in at least one case..And this is mostly Trump just saying Bill has low standards in the appearance department..not presidential more like frat boy teasing..

I think trump is a total wanker but you gotta dig a little deeper than this if you want to make him look worse than a Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
May 18, 2017

I see that ROGER AILES died today.

www.foxnews.com...

The man launched a lot of careers.

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join