It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘He Helped Those Women’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Simply put: Donald Trump is a serial defender of men who have engaged in sexual misconduct and is a serial shamer of the female victims who have come forward. There truly should be a special place in hell for men who do this.

Trump’s response to the question was simply jaw-dropping. Trump stated that he felt “very badly” for Ailes (not for the women, though). Trump also praised Ailes as a “very, very talented person,” applauding the way he built Fox News into a media powerhouse.

Then Trump started attacking the women who had come forward. “I can tell you that some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them," he said. Think about that comment for a moment. Trump is basically saying that since Ailes had helped these women with their careers, the alleged sexual harassment was okay because it was the price to pay for his help.

This is what I was hoping for and knew was coming, the more this idiot talks, the more he alienates voters. Trump will continue to do this and bury himself.

I cannot wait for the debates, Clinton is awful but she is smart and when compared to Trump, a freaking genius. LOL He will stumble, talk out of his butt, name call and basically come off as an uneducated buffoon.
edit on 24-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You didnt read the article did ya ? Just the sensationalized title.
Pitiful , posting a thread and no comprehension of what was said

But , I will give you the DB is set up for that one reason. They need the revenue from the clicks. They sucker folks in with sensationalized titles then nothing in the "story" backs up that title

Turned it into just another "Hate Trump" thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A Hilary presidency with Trump as VP could work.

Let Hilary do what needs to be done and once a day Trump walks in the Oval Office and whispers in her ear suggestively "good girls know how to keep secrets dont they? Hmmhmm we know what happens when girls let secrets get out dont we."

Gauranteed no more email security slip ups ever

edit on 24/7/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Alleged seems to be the key word here, no?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I have been hit by 3 of those...I HATE that...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And Hillary defended a child rapist by blaming the victim and laughing about it.

Her was an action and statements. His was a statement and parsed in your article for dem consumption.

Here is the full interview.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Another tainted story.

Another 250,000 votes for Trump.

Good work.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hillary is MARRIED to Bill Slick Willy Clinton.

I hate to just deflect like that but cheeZus...
a reply to: shredderofsouls

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another tainted story.

Another 250,000 votes for Trump.

Good work.

But another 1 + million lost..
Those votes you think he gained, were men who think women are objects and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For thesungod and SteamyJeans

Trump did the very same thing when defending his then-good friend Bill Clinton against allegations of sexual misconduct in the 1990’s. Trump first mocked the women who had made claims such as Paula Jones with comments like, “I don’t necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible... a terrible group of people.”

Trump also ridiculed the physical appearance of the women involved, remarking, “Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings.” He added, “The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky—it’s just a really unattractive group.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
meanwhile the future first male lady, Bill Clinton, is like "Trump needs to treat women better, and I did not have sexual ..oh....."

another 1000000 votes for Trump
edit on 24-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
meanwhile the future first male lady, Bill Clinton, is like "Trump needs to treat women better, and I did not have sexual ..oh....."

another 1000000 votes for Trump

Trump did the very same thing when defending his then-good friend Bill Clinton against allegations of sexual misconduct in the 1990’s. Trump first mocked the women who had made claims such as Paula Jones with comments like, “I don’t necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible... a terrible group of people.”

Trump also ridiculed the physical appearance of the women involved, remarking, “Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings.” He added, “The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky—it’s just a really unattractive group.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You didnt read the article did ya ? Just the sensationalized title.
Pitiful , posting a thread and no comprehension of what was said

But , I will give you the DB is set up for that one reason. They need the revenue from the clicks. They sucker folks in with sensationalized titles then nothing in the "story" backs up that title

Turned it into just another "Hate Trump" thread.

Yeah, how dare they use his own words against him...the horror.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
And Hillary defended a child rapist by blaming the victim and laughing about it.

Her was an action and statements. His was a statement and parsed in your article for dem consumption.

According to another source, Trump is also one. A lawsuit is out there claiming such a thing, that he raped a 13 year old.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Will you defend this one?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

She was the person's attorney. She didn't one day just decide to tell the media she liked him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So is Bill Clinton.

A good reason to not vote for either of them.

That said men in powerful positions do get this thrown at them for attempted cash on occasion. Left or right.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Agreed.

That said she didn't have to defend a man. She could have gotten out of it a myriad of ways, despite what you may think. So says my sister, a lawyer anyhow.

But when she says things like this about her client...

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]
I lose any faith.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am thinking these two threads are related...

ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So every time you post or create a thread against Clinton or for Trump, I can call you a paid troll for the GOP or Trump.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am thinking these two threads are related...

ATS Thread

I think you give this shredderofsouls person too much credit.

I highly doubt Hillary would pay for such poor quality bait. This shredder person clearly doesn't even try to put up a compelling argument or understand what they are posting about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join