It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgraced Wasserman Schultz to Have a New Role in Clinton Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Hillary is retarded. Seriously this is such a bad move. Lying runt is forced to resign for being super scandalous and Hillary HIRES her?

Ol Hillary has one giant set of balls on her.

She truly believes shes untouchable.

Will her corruption ever catch up with her, or does she have so many in her pocket, so much blackmail material on such important people, that she gets to continue to play politics?

I hope Assange is right and his next move puts her down for the count. This whole ordeal is like a never-ending series of rear-end accidents. This is absolutely nuts.

Hillary is America's Kim Jong-un. The first and only time shes ever played golf, she had 7 aces and shot the course record!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Domo1
Hillary is retarded. Seriously this is such a bad move. Lying runt is forced to resign for being super scandalous and Hillary HIRES her?

Ol Hillary has one giant set of balls on her.

She truly believes shes untouchable.

Will her corruption ever catch up with her, or does she have so many in her pocket, so much blackmail material on such important people, that she gets to continue to play politics?

I hope Assange is right and his next move puts her down for the count. This whole ordeal is like a never-ending series of rear-end accidents. This is absolutely nuts.

Hillary is America's Kim Jong-un. The first and only time shes ever played golf, she had 7 aces and shot the course record!

I sometimes think she's actually running some sort of socio-political experiment to see just how full of # she can be and still get people to fall in line to support her

In fact, she is so full of # that it's almost too much to believe. Kind of like the whole "tell a big enough lie" tactic

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

I guess if your (hillary's) wake of corruption spans 4 decades, its all you (hillary) know!

All I can do is shake my head. This "woman" still gets to "walk" the streets. Shackles PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As an avid Hillary supporter, I will rephrase this in a positive light..

Hillary hired someone who knows how to get the job done no matter the obstacles.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You are not a Taco Bowl or LaQueenia so I guess they didn't insult you at the DNC.

Yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

August 24, 2016

It looks like the ethically-deficient info contained in the DNC e-mails supplied by Wiki-leaks, caused another DNC official to resign in disgrace, this past weekend.

"Finance Director Jordan Kaplan was another DNC official whose emails were exposed in the leak. On Friday, the DNC confirmed he is following Schultz's lead and is parting ways with the committee."

Source: nation.foxnews.com...

cwm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join