It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To criminals....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Encouraging people to go to jail so they can be a slave to the prison industrial complex I think sounds like you might be the type of person who in past times would've sold slaves.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah well some folks in prison are innocent and or reformed... not all but some.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Do you want to stare at a TV or a cell wall?

Pretty sure they have tv in prison at least they do here...

Do you want food made in a restaurant or food made in a prison kitchen on a budget of $1?

Its food and its free...doesn't cost the inmate even a dollar

Do you want Samuel Adams beer or toilet wine?

Bottom line does it gets you pissed ?

Do you want air conditioning or do you find that all natural heat really helps you sweat out the toxins and live a longer healthier life sentence?

Many people on the outside cannot afford AC.....its a mute point

Do you want to have a good paying job or does minimum wage sound like maximum fun?

Generally speaking it is not those working for minimum wage that end up in prison its the ones who do NOT want to work for minimum wage who do....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Being that I work as a psychotherapist and part time in social services, I will tell you now that many homeless men have chosen jail over homelessness....countless times

They figure they get food, a bed, probably a better ability to advance themselves for education, etc

Do you want to know why this seems so enticing?

Because idiots...democrat AND republican...in state senates slash housing and homeless cost...food, shelter, support. Yet the prisons are flush. So, a homeless man can sit on a street, be shunned and spit at and wonder if he will be stuck outside, without food, in a blizzard or tornado....or they can be in "safe" shelter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join