It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To criminals....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Criminals need to ask themselves a few questions.

Do you want to stare at a TV or a cell wall?

Do you want food made in a restaurant or food made in a prison kitchen on a budget of $1?

Do you want to date someone appealing or do you want to date your cell mate?

Do you want Samuel Adams beer or toilet wine?

Do you want air conditioning or do you find that all natural heat really helps you sweat out the toxins and live a longer healthier life sentence?

Do you want to read on the internet or do you want to read whatever books were donated to the prison library?

Do you want to have a good paying job or does minimum wage sound like maximum fun?

Then don't break the law.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce

I never had toilet wine, is it similar to the Chateau Margaux I opened a few weeks ago? That one was quite good.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
SpecialSauce

Through the eyes of the Prison Industrial Complex you are already guilty. We all are. It's just a matter of getting caught or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

..this one is a difficult call.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Then don't break the law.

Correction: Don't break the law unless you can afford a good enough attorney.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I never had toilet wine, is it similar to the Chateau Margaux I opened a few weeks ago? That one was quite good.

I think you should whip up a batch and post the detailed results in your cocktails thread.

Prison hooch, ATS style !

Here's the magical how-to instructions:

Now hop to it Barkeep Augie, chop chop !

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure a kid stealing chewing gum isn't thinking "I wonder what tastes better? Samuel Adans or toilet wine?"

I'm also pretty sure that 2 members of separate gangs who are about to shoot one another, aren't thinking "I wonder if I'll get a nice girlfriend or a guy called Pettles?"

I'd reckon those thoughts are quite far away from most criminals.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I think you should whip up a batch and post the detailed results in your cocktails thread.

That was fantastic.

I want to be a criminal now and make Pruno.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I'm pretty sure a kid stealing chewing gum isn't thinking "I wonder what tastes better? Samuel Adans or toilet wine?"

Hey, you rotten Limey. It's Sam Adams. Stop being pissed about that tea.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So you have NEVER broken a law in your entire life? You never went one mile an hour over the speed limit? Never recorded a sports game without written consent? You used your blinker every single time you've turned? What about alcohol, you never touched a drop until you became of age?

Talk about someone salty enough to think their s*** don't stink.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I want to be a criminal now and make Pruno.

I know, right ?!

Just be sure you get sent to a women's prison because they have elastic hair ties that you can buy from commissary... which you can then use to tie at the top of the bag (which they didn't show in the video).

Wrap the elastic around the top of the bag loose enough to allow the pressure of the CO2 buildup to escape, but tight enough to keep any excess oxygen from getting into the trash bag.

It's sure to be a winner at the next ATS convention !

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's sure to be a winner at the next ATS convention !

If we don't die of botulism poisoning.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If we don't die of botulism poisoning.

Bah... semantics.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Bah... semantics.

You're right. Live healthy die anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure prisons have climate control. I don't know for sure but the city jail down town has air conditioning.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Criminals need to ask themselves a few questions.

You do realize that there are many people who prefer the inside of a prison, to the harsh realities of the outside world, don't you.

Think of what prison offers:
1) free housing
2) free food
3) free clothes
4) free medical care
5) permanent friends, who rarely leave you alone, because they can't.
6) completely organized life, your entire day is structured for you, nothing to worry about
7) free gym, to exercise and stay fit
8) free security (well sometimes, depending on the prison) ...your cell has "bars" to keep crooks out
9) free entertainment, get to watch the game on TV etc..
...and many, many, more perks depending on the particular facilities...

Now think about what happens when a person gets out of prison:
1) has to find a place to live, and pay rent, which goes up every year
2) have to pay for your own food, and find the money to eat
3) now you have to worry about what you'll wear in public, pay dry cleaner bills, etc..
4) now you have to pay for Obamacare Insurance premiums, breaking the bank
5) your friends are all temporary, they move from city to city to find work, and leave you lonely
6) you now have to figure out everything in life, plan your days, execute your plan, keep a todo list
7) now you have to pay "gym fees" if you want to keep in shape and workout with weights
8) there's no security, someone can easily break into your home and steal your stuff, what a pain
9) now you have to pay for TV, and get those packages with lots of useless channels, just to see the game
...and many, many, more annoyances....

The only people who want to stay out of prison, are the rich, who have the money to solve all these inconveniences.

But, many poor people deliberately commit crimes to get back into the prison hotel, as soon as they're let out.

In some parts of the world, prison is much better accommodations than many hotels and motels offer.

Have you ever seen the prison mass killer Anders Brevik is "suffering" in? Just to get those accommodations in north America you'd have to pay a few hundred dollars a night just to bunk down there.

So, prison ain't all that bad for some folks.

That's why the American prison system is filling up.

People obviously want to be there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Sounds like it has the same perks as homelessness and slavery.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Sounds like it has the same perks as homelessness and slavery.

Far superior to homelessness.

And slavery is abolished, so many prisons don't or can't make you work the prison gangs.

People are enslaved anyway, according to their financial circumstances.

A man outside might think that he's free, but by barely making ends meet, he's in fact, just feeding the various masters: his landlord= whom he really labors for, since rent takes up most of the average person's paycheck;
uncle sam= who takes the biggest cut out of that paycheck before bills are paid, etc..these are the "Masters" that earn the fruit of the labor of the outside freeman. When that freeman returns to prison, these Masters all lose their handy slave. He is now truly free. They now start to pay him, for his upkeep in the prison system. So, who is laughing in the end?

You can only punish a man who has something to lose.

When he has already lost everything, anything else you do will be a reward in his life.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So you think jail is better than a homeless shelter?

And the emancipation proclamation doesn't apply to inmates in prison, look it up.

Section 1 of the Amendment provides: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”
edit on 24-7-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hes right there. In the South you still see the chain gangs cleaning up highways and the like.

Many homeless people commit crimes and get caught purposely to go to jail however because it can be easier. Most homeless shelters are full. Try winter homeless in Colorado for example.
edit on 24-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join