It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE IT IS => Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jojojo

Hillary employs the same Amalgamated troll tank that was testified of in the online confession "I was a paid internet shill!" Above Top Secret, where this was originally posted, has now officially called it a hoax and banned the writer that posted it. But I'd like them to explain why they did that, when the DNC's own e-mails indicate they use a troll tank that has the same name!

Hillary, in email: "Also, let's reach out to Amalgamated and make sure they don't say something dumb. Do you have a contact there or would you like me to reach out to Sam Brown who I know?"

And one to that, too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What did the ‪#‎DNCLeaks‬ reveal? Racism against blacks, Hispanics, Jews, homosexuals, targeting Sanders, sending protesters out to target Trump, discussing placing craigslist ads to frame Trump, Selling federal positions for donations (isn't that a crime), media collusion, saying Hillary wanted to keep her voters ignorant and much more. Will the FBI investigate (Clinton Cash) Hillary selling off America and farmers/ranchers being harassed and/or killed for their land? Oh and Hillary does pay trolls to comment on social media on her behalf.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Once again I state that these people will DO and SAY anything to continue their DNC machine along... They love to put fear in the masses based off things they assume Trump will do, but they blindly turn an eye to all the messed up things Hillary has already DONE and will continue to DO...

One of the candidates is a "boogie man" of sorts... While the other candidate is legit the devil... I choose the Boogie man over the devil any day...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
The Bernie supporters are doing MASSIVE protest outside the DNC right now. And alot of them are wanting to vote jill stein.

If Hillary loses a large portion of Bernie supporters, this election is over. Trump wins.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: bbarkow
Can you imagine how the MSM would run with this if it was against Trump.

This is strange...did you not see the entire #nevertrump coverage and the RNC working like mad to drop Trump until it became mathematically impossible?

No imagination required.

In comparison the DNC emails are vanilla-light on anti-Bernie positioning to the all out war the RNC conducted until they ran out of options.

What seriously concerns me is the fact that RUSSIA leaked this to influence a US election and everyone should be asking why Trump is their man. The Joint Chiefs, CIA and FBI are meeting to discuss...cuz all politics aside...Russia trying to pick our POTUS is crazy...We also need to see Donalds tax returns...How much of his business is with Russia and with whom.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

And BTW - Russia failed to clean up the leak and literally left intelligence agency signatures...

A Twitter user named @PwnAlltheThings looked at the metadata on the docs that Guccifer 2.0 provided in his blog post and found literal Russian signatures.

8) Lol. Russian #opsec fail. pic.twitter.com/NdxGJP5izS
— Pwn All The Things (@pwnallthethings) June 15, 2016

His findings were backed up by Dan Goodin at Ars Technica. “Given the evidence combined with everything else, I think it’s a strong attribution to one of the Russian intelligence agencies,” @PwnAllTheThings remarked to Motherboard

www.defenseone.com...

Putin is working to get Trump elected...WHY???

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

This is what happens when "globalism" gains majority on the political stage. Not that surprising.

Nobody with a brain wants Hillary to be President, even psychopaths like Putin.
edit on 26-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

This is what happens when "globalism" gains majority on the political stage. Not that surprising.

Nobody with a brain wants Hillary to be President, even psychopaths like Putin.

Well obviously the "nobody" part fails..Politics aside that seems disputed by reality..

And while college isn't a measure of "brains"..it is a measure of education and lack of college is the number one indicator of Trump support right now.

The CNN/ORC poll found Trump vastly expanding his advantage among whites without a college education, while actually losing ground among those holding at least a four-year degree.

www.theatlantic.com...

So seeing your bit about "nobody with a brain wants Hillary to be President" is empty political snark..

Why does Putin want Trump elected?

If he thought Hillary would weaken the US, wouldn't he want her as President?

Putin believes that Trumps dislike of NATO and friendly Russian policy would benefit him.
Putin also thinks that a weak USA would benefit Russia.
Putin also benefits from chaos in the world that he can exploit to expand Russian power.

Logically Trump would be his choice, based on Trump's expressed foreign policy goals..aka..not having any..plus Weakening NATO, plus how Trump has repeatedly complimented Putin.

BTW the Trump campaign successfully advocated softening the official GOP platform to exclude tough talk about Russia, including language denouncing their acquisition and invasion of Crimea..Trump's people had that stricken from the platform.

Strange move right before this leak by the Russian intelligence service to undermine Clinton's candidacy..

With the CIA, DHS, FBI et al. beginning an investigation into Russian Intelligence hacking and meddling in a US elections...We might be faced with a US Candidate for President being charged with real life Treason...If they find a financial or communication link with the Trump campaign it's going to be wild.

Its getting very weird with the Trump hearts Russia thing..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Do you really want to kick the russia can of worms right now?
www.businessinsider.com...

In addition, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 in 2010 to give a speech to a Russian bank with ties to the Russian government. The U.S. government eventually approved the deal in 2010. What's the allegation against Hillary Clinton? The reason this is a story is the potential that there was some quid pro quo involved: that in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation and/or the speech Bill Clinton gave in Russia, Hillary Clinton used her position as Secretary of State to make approval of this sale happen. It need not be explicit, but at the very least there has to be a connection between donations and official action that Clinton took.

Clintons are in everything these days.
edit on 26/7/2016 by shooterbrody because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I just read this article(its an opinion piece) about whether Eddie Snowden could be a Russian spy or not, and it has some interesting things to say about Assange as well. Here is a tidbit: "Towards the end of that year, Wikileaks threatened that they would release documents on powerful individuals in Russia, and according to their spokesperson, Kristinn Hrafnsson “Russian readers will learn a lot about their country.” An official from the FSB (the successor to the KGB) responded “It’s essential to remember that given the will and the relevant orders, [WikiLeaks] can be made inaccessible forever.” The documents never came out. Two years later, Julian Assange had his own show on Russia Today, the Kremlin’s West-facing propaganda outlet."

So after reading this, these leaks could easily be a Russian psyop to get back at the U.S for it's meddling in Ukraine.

www.pastemagazine.com...
edit on 26-7-2016 by lakenheath24 because: added link

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Hehehe.. Where are the ATS Sjw's now, to tell us something like Trump made all these emails up and they don't really exist.

Or maybe since you're on the right all those on the left look the same to you but most leftists on ATS have been complaining about the DNC for years. I'm not sure how any of you think this reflects on liberalism as a whole.

Plus the DNC is hardly left anyways, Bernie is left and they tried to crucify him for it.

I would say that it shows that those on the left (at least for this topic due to it being the DNC) don't mind lying, cheating, making things up, sending interns to pretend to be protesters and breaking the law. Maybe THAT is why this is so important. It PROVES what was once opinion and suspicion. It is now FACT. These are your leaders and the party you CHOOSE to support and as they say, if you lie with dogs you'll get fleas.

So...better reconsider your company or get some flea powder. You have chosen to support criminals, liars and people with no morals.

And before anyone spouts off that "the RNC does it too"...nope! Not until you have proof...like we now have proof.
edit on 7/26/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yee haw!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: neo96

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”

Well that wasn't very politically correct.

Y U so homophobic Kaplan?

Didn't you know? democrats are not racist... Only their competition is racist in the eyes of democrats/the left... And if you disagree with them... "You are racist, you are a bigot, (insert whatever label they want to use to try to humiliate you into agreeing with them...)"

The democrats are just as "racist" as anyone else. We are all humans (mostly) and it is simply nature to prefer being with other that share like jobs, ideas, opinions and history. But while the right will admit what they really feel, the left lies about it in order to gain an upper hand...by lying to the minorities...using these people...to better themselves and their position. That to me borders evil.

Kind of like manslaughter versus premeditated murder. Anyone can kill accidentally...it takes a real piece of work to plan it, cover it up and execute it in cold blood. The right may make mistakes, the left intentionally plans to conspire against others.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: bbarkow
Can you imagine how the MSM would run with this if it was against Trump.

Right now CNN and MSNBC are in panic mode trying to defend this crap.

This will be a week to remember for sure.

ETA: Damn, this stuff is pretty incriminating.

We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…

Theres no need to defend if they simply dont talk about it

Ignore, bring in all the right guests (who also ignore it), talk about the high temps and boom...youve ignored it successfully.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Not seeing the local ATS liberal deflectors...
I mean defenders here.
Not surprising seeing as the mental and verbal gymnastics it would require to explain this away is monumental.

I will continue to check back to see if any are brave enough to try.

Um liberal deflectors? This entire scandal was perpetrated against the liberal candidate, by a corrupt corporatist establishment.

You're deflecting.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, Mr Trump gets Intel briefs starting at the end of the week so I am sure the DNC is very, very scared. He will probably called Puti-Poot on his sat phone from Trump One and give him our plans in Syria....

Tax Returns. Why would you not want to see business returns instead of tax returns? It does not tell anything. It is like asking what kind of car they drive...or their favorite TV show. Besides, the HIlldog already has a nice relationship with Russia as does Bill.

www.nytimes.com...

These emails are fantastic and just what you would expect. No surprises...they are corrupt.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's the Ruskies! Run fast! It's the dirty, filthy Ruskies!
It feels like a bad flashback from the '60s to hear the party faithful screeching about the source of the leak while completely overlooking the illegal and immoral content of the leaked materials.
It is illegal to trade jobs for campaign donations in our Commonwealth. It will land you in jail. I believe just the promise of a job for a donation is a felony---don't have time to do the search right now. I think it is a similar charge on the federal level as well. FBI needs to dig a bit deeper on this issue.
But just keep yelling, "It's the Ruskies" like some kind of throwback from the Cold War. I'll bet LBJ is proud of this blaming of the Russians.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Hehehe.. Where are the ATS Sjw's now, to tell us something like Trump made all these emails up and they don't really exist.

Or maybe since you're on the right all those on the left look the same to you but most leftists on ATS have been complaining about the DNC for years. I'm not sure how any of you think this reflects on liberalism as a whole.

Plus the DNC is hardly left anyways, Bernie is left and they tried to crucify him for it.

I would say that it shows that those on the left (at least for this topic due to it being the DNC) don't mind lying, cheating, making things up, sending interns to pretend to be protesters and breaking the law. Maybe THAT is why this is so important. It PROVES what was once opinion and suspicion. It is now FACT. These are your leaders and the party you CHOOSE to support and as they say, if you lie with dogs you'll get fleas.

So...better reconsider your company or get some flea powder. You have chosen to support criminals, liars and people with no morals.

And before anyone spouts off that "the RNC does it too"...nope! Not until you have proof...like we now have proof.

Is this a joke? There's tons of proof that Republicans have done the same things. Karl Rove, Roger Stone - enough said. Swift boating, paying people to protest (m.dailykos.com...). The amount of evidence for Republican astroturfing is through the roof, not to mention associated areas like oil companies paying firms to go online in forums to deny climate change. So yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but there's an overwhelming amount of proof.

Secondly, only a moron would abandon principles because a group of people that ostensibly hold those principles have acted badly over events that are unrelated to the principles themselves.

Finally, you chose to ignore the crux of my argument. It was the left that was attacked, I get you guys might not understand nuance, but it was an attack by a corrupt centrist corporatist party against the leftist candidate. Did you support citizens united? How many fleas do you have?
edit on 26-7-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And BTW - Russia failed to clean up the leak and literally left intelligence agency signatures...

A Twitter user named @PwnAlltheThings looked at the metadata on the docs that Guccifer 2.0 provided in his blog post and found literal Russian signatures.

8) Lol. Russian #opsec fail. pic.twitter.com/NdxGJP5izS
— Pwn All The Things (@pwnallthethings) June 15, 2016

His findings were backed up by Dan Goodin at Ars Technica. “Given the evidence combined with everything else, I think it’s a strong attribution to one of the Russian intelligence agencies,” @PwnAllTheThings remarked to Motherboard

www.defenseone.com...

Maybe... Just Maybe... Russia (like the rest of us) can see that a Clinton Presidency just expands and enflames the wars in the Middle East and NATO's encirclement of Russia pushing us further into a military situation that will suck in the whole world.

Trump (for all the nonsense said about him) Is a smart guy who has basic logic down pat

- Talk to Putin
- Negotiate with people who are not our allies
- Stop funding wars
- Pull NATO back
- Stop providing aid to corrupt and criminal governments

If I was a foreign leader and didnt like where the world was heading, Trumps exactly the person I would be helping to get into power too.

Havent you wondered why all the rich, famous, elite and the countries that support those few all parrot against trump? havent you seen whats going on?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Why does Putin want Trump elected?

Probably because Obama and Hillary have been attacking him and Russia all along. Sanctions. Trying to destabilize etc etc etc. Trump or anyone sane, would get along with him better.

If he thought Hillary would weaken the US, wouldn't he want her as President?

A weak destabilized America with Nukes isn't good for anyone. America doesn't have to be Putin's enemy. It isn't automatically good for us to weaken Russia or Vice versa, when you have a mentality above grade school.

Strange move right before this leak by the Russian intelligence service to undermine Clinton's candidacy.. With the CIA, DHS, FBI et al. beginning an investigation into Russian Intelligence hacking and meddling in a US elections...We might be faced with a US Candidate for President being charged with real life Treason...If they find a financial or communication link with the Trump campaign it's going to be wild.

Yeah. Blame the Russians and Trump for getting the truth out about the DNC before they further destroy any good left on the Earth. Good luck. It will back fire as always.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join