It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE IT IS => Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
And in the meantime Donald Trump is sweetness and light.

I guess your being sarcastic.. Trump is at least something new, where Hilary, we already know her deal. Even if Trump turns out to be a corrupt d-bag, "compared" to Hilary, he is sweetness and light lol
edit on 25-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Most of these seem like ridiculous non-issues. I'd say the same thing if it was RNC member emails.

The ones that interest me are the ones that might show actual collusion with news services, and the plot to make up stuff to slander/libel the competition, as well as the skirting financial rules. Of course the horse thing is interesting. I don't know what the deal with that is.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Bernie supporters are doing MASSIVE protest outside the DNC right now. And alot of them are wanting to vote jill stein.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Jill Stein ABC interview

I had to stop 2 min in. I heard enough

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Most of these seem like ridiculous non-issues. I'd say the same thing if it was RNC member emails.

The ones that interest me are the ones that might show actual collusion with news services, and the plot to make up stuff to slander/libel the competition, as well as the skirting financial rules. Of course the horse thing is interesting. I don't know what the deal with that is.

i agree that this list is not effective, as a whole. There are a few emails that show collusion and favoritism with the Hillary campaign though.

Also, I saw the horse murderer emails when I was perusing wikileaks. As I recall, it came up in the course of vetting the donor and the DNC did not approve of the donor. So that one is just a bust as far as this list goes.

edit on 25-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Hehehe.. Where are the ATS Sjw's now, to tell us something like Trump made all these emails up and they don't really exist.

Or maybe since you're on the right all those on the left look the same to you but most leftists on ATS have been complaining about the DNC for years. I'm not sure how any of you think this reflects on liberalism as a whole.

Plus the DNC is hardly left anyways, Bernie is left and they tried to crucify him for it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

apparently the horse guy was being vetted as a possible donor,he had over 50 horses killed in a 20 year period to collect the insurance on them. it seems to me that the insurance company should have stopped selling this guy insurance after they paid out the first 5 or 10 times
unless the guy has connections within the company and he is giving them kickbacks from the money he collects.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not seeing the local ATS liberal deflectors...
I mean defenders here.
Not surprising seeing as the mental and verbal gymnastics it would require to explain this away is monumental.

I will continue to check back to see if any are brave enough to try.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Not seeing the local ATS liberal deflectors...
I mean defenders here.
Not surprising seeing as the mental and verbal gymnastics it would require to explain this away is monumental.

I will continue to check back to see if any are brave enough to try.

Um liberal deflectors? This entire scandal was perpetrated against the liberal candidate, by a corrupt corporatist establishment.
edit on 25-7-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Greggers

i agree that this list is not effective, as a whole. There are a few emails that show collusion and favoritism with the Hillary campaign though.

Also, I saw the horse murderer emails when I was perusing wikileaks. As I recall, it came up in the course of vetting the donor and the DNC did not approve of the donor. So that one is just a bust as far as this list goes.

Shes joined the Clinton campaign so I'd say there is no doubt there was collusion. If Hillary offered her a job afyer this than you know she was always on the payroll.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”

Well that wasn't very politically correct.

Y U so homophobic Kaplan?

Didn't you know? democrats are not racist... Only their competition is racist in the eyes of democrats/the left... And if you disagree with them... "You are racist, you are a bigot, (insert whatever label they want to use to try to humiliate you into agreeing with them...)"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"You are racist, you are a bigot, (insert whatever label they want to use to try to humiliate you into agreeing with them...)"

Or at least into slinking away and keeping your mouth shut while they continue their pillaging.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Jake Tapper
‏@jaketapper

Wikileak of DNC finance chair asking team for names of folks (donors) who want to be on boards and commissions

twitter.com...

edit on 25-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Surprise surprise, politicians being dishonest trashy sh#bags. Who would've thought?

When are people gonna realize they're all the same? They're all deceiving swine, don't trust a single one of them or you only have yourself to blame when it all inevitably hits the fan. Including Trump. The whole institution is corrupt and devoid of morality, don't fall for their multi-million dollar propaganda campaigns.

The system is rotten to its very core, and I don't know what we should do about it but I do know that ignorance is no excuse in this day and age. If you support one of them then you support all of them, don't forget that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
And in the meantime Donald Trump is sweetness and light.

Asaaaand there it is. I had to scroll through a few pages to get to the deflection post. I was wondering when the usual suspects would show themselves. It's always going to turn into a Trump thread one way or the other.

I am curious to know if any emails came up in regards to "correct the record". I'm still curious to know if there are some people on these same boards who are "covert assets" for this little band of merry pranksters.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

That first one about electrocuting a horse for the insurance money is telling.

People want to understand how these assholes can destroy whole countries and still sleep at night. What a bunch of self serving, greedy narcissists...

link

Edit: Won't let me link. (convenient)
edit on 26-7-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think people are misinterpretating the Taco Bowl reference.

I think that isnwritten as sarcasm/sarure referencing Trumps racial insensitivity when he posted the Taco Bowl picture.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow From Jim Stone at jimstonefreelance, today:

"I am not a big believer in the legitimacy of Wikileaks, but this latest mail drop seems to actually have some meat.
I dredged a few of these myself, and quickly came up with stuff that is worse than anyone is posting. The first one here is good for a laugh! I will dredge these more later, because it appears to me that there is damage control underway to distract people from the really good stuff. For now I can't do more than this:

Hillary employs the same Amalgamated troll tank that was testified of in the online confession "I was a paid internet shill!" Above Top Secret, where this was originally posted, has now officially called it a hoax and banned the writer that posted it. But I'd like them to explain why they did that, when the DNC's own e-mails indicate they use a troll tank that has the same name!

Hillary, in email: "Also, let's reach out to Amalgamated and make sure they don't say something dumb. Do you have a contact there or would you like me to reach out to Sam Brown who I know?"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow More emails that Jim Stone dug up....many that others missed: Hillary

Had a mole in Sander's campaign,
Calls Trump racist all the while she refers to Mexicans as "taco bowls",
Staged fake protest after fake protest at Trump rallies and then complained about real support not being there,
Placed a fake job offering for a Trump owned business to paint it as sexist,
The press already declared Hillary the winner on May 5th, before they could possibly know
Hillary was somehow involved in paying smugglers to get Latinos to the U.S. (this mail starts out as "this has been disproven" but I'd like to ask, if it has been disproven How did it ever get discussed in this context to begin with?
They know Trump is an honest candidate who has never drifted All the while they say to the public he never stays on point and therefore cannot be trusted! That mail is a short, sweet dose of truth!
They used restoration of voting rights for felons in Virginia as a way to rip Trump and say he is stabbing at getting votes from anywhere, but low and behold, when it comes to Democrats getting votes from this, All is good!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jojojo

Hillary was somehow involved in paying smugglers to get Latinos to the U.S. (this mail starts out as "this has been disproven" but I'd like to ask, if it has been disproven How did it ever get discussed in this context to begin with?

Where is the link to that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join