It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters, Your Thoughts On This Please.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: humanityrising

originally posted by: Sremmos80
So no one has addressed it, just deflection.

It is simple, Trump knows how to say what people want to hear, that is what sales is and he is a salesman.
He does the same tricks as the politicians just doesn't hold the billet yet.

Ohhh and Hillary doesn't!

Classic response. Can they not both be liars?

Nice try! Anyone with a brain knows a vote for anyone but Trump is a de facto vote for Hillary!

Debatable. You're under the assumption that their intentions vary greatly. I'm under the assumption that they don't.

Soros is funding Johnson to pull votes away from Trump

Not saying that's not true, but I'd like to see evidence please. We do know Trump and Soros are old business partners, so...

protecting Hillary and demonizing Trump. Ironic after Trumps speech almost every single news organization has phrases that are similar with the word "Dark" used by all. They all must have ran it by the DNC and Hillary for approval like the DNC wikileak emails!

If the media was really trying to demonize Trump they would have done him like they did Ron Paul in 2012, given him a complete media blackout, and he'd already be history. They know damn well that half the country agrees with his inflammatory statements. Has it occurred to you that the constant coverage and 'demonization' of him is part of their playbook?

People don't seem to understand the layers of manipulation going on.
edit on 24-7-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is simple, Trump knows how to say what people want to hear, that is what sales is and he is a salesman.

Nice try! Anyone with a brain knows a vote for anyone but Trump is a de facto vote for Hillary!

Debatable. You're under the assumption that their intentions vary greatly. I'm under the assumption that they don't.

Not saying that's not true, but I'd like to see evidence please. We do know Trump and Soros are old business partners, so...

protecting Hillary and demonizing Trump. Ironic after Trumps speech almost every single news organization has phrases that are similar with the word "Dark" used by all. They all must have ran it by the DNC and Hillary for approval like the DNC wikileak emails!

If the media was really trying to demonize Trump they would have done him like they did Ron Paul in 2012, given him a complete media blackout, and he'd already be history. They know damn well that half the country agrees with his inflammatory statements. Has it occurred to you that the constant coverage and 'demonization' of him is part of their playbook?

Has it occurred to you that the constant coverage and 'demonization' of him is part of their playbook?

If your reference to "their" is the media yes they are demonizing Trump and ignoring and censoring anti Hillary Info! Gez the Dems are riding dirty with their own candidates to the benefit of Hillary!

I never have been nor am I now a Trump fan but I will say he is our best chance at change in the right direction! Hillary in the WH means our SCOTUS go hard core left and then we are done!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Lying Donald
Lying Hillary

Crooked Trump
Crooked Clinton

The only difference is the name. Those that support the two party fraud because you think one is better than the other I can only pity such ignorant thought.

Never Trump
Never Clinton

Vote third party and break their stranglehold on us.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Has it occurred to you that the constant coverage and 'demonization' of him is part of their playbook?

If your reference to "their" is the media yes they are demonizing Trump and ignoring and censoring anti Hillary Info! Gez the Dems are riding dirty with their own candidates to the benefit of Hillary!

I never have been nor am I now a Trump fan but I will say he is our best chance at change in the right direction! Hillary in the WH means our SCOTUS go hard core left and then we are done!

Only time will tell I guess. But my supposition feels right and still makes sense to me, for now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Lying Donald
Lying Hillary

Crooked Trump
Crooked Clinton

The only difference is the name. Those that support the two party fraud because you think one is better than the other I can only pity such ignorant thought.

Never Trump
Never Clinton

Yup. I'm happy I started this thread as it's shown me that, though we're clearly the minority, I'm not the only one with these sentiments.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But I'm sincerely baffled by people that have fallen for Trump's malarky

Have you read his platform? From his site? From sites that show candidates' stances on issues?
If you haven't, then it's you who believe malarky press bites.

Read Clinton's platform, and she seems to be promising to cure diseases and solve perpetual social problems. It's ridiculous, especially since they aren't under the umbrella of what a President does. You'd think she'd know...as she was married to one. I get it you don't like her either, but the reality is, with our current system, it's one or the other. Lesser of two evils. Trump's a gamble, but Hillary is a known and proven disaster. No thanks.

Our current Electoral College system pretty much ensures that a 3rd party candidate is simply unelectable as it stands now. Sucks, but the reality nonetheless.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be new information?

I don't recall Trump lying about his past support for the Clintons.

If you hold this against him, that's fair. So why don't you hold Clinton up to the same standards? If this is the most shocking thing that you think Trump has said on TV, how do you excuse the things Hillary has said and lied about?

The hypocrisy is astounding. You can be anti-Trump and anti-Hillary, but the only way you can be anti-Trump and pro-Hillary is if you have found a way to delude yourself into ignoring the past several decades of Hillary in the public spotlight.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
People are saying that the system will not allow 3rd party to win in other words their vote doesn't count.

At the same time they try to get you to vote for someone from the two parties.

If people feel their vote doesn't count then don't vote then, just don't use mental gymnastics to get people to vote for some other party then.

Either your vote counts or it doesn't there is no halfway.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why are all the anti Trump threads a wall of text?
You all have something with walls...
Having a hard time seeing the reasoning behind this.
What's your motives here OP?
The OP was destroyed by the second post.

Me thinks your a closeted Hillary supporter. But since supporting her has become so caustic people use backhanded attempts

You do realize Trump is actually promoting an anti lemming attitude?
Focusing back on the individual rather than the collective has always created a more stable productive society.
ETA:

Mark my words, she. will. be. president.

I will remember that statement come November...
edit on 25-7-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
All I know is, Bill Clinton lied under oath...you remember? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." and then his wife did the same damn thing.... I will not EVER vote for a Clinton...they are habitual liars...

As for Trump...the guy is a lunatic....but I don't think he's a liar. That being said, he still doesn't have my vote.

The entire system is rigged...it doesn't matter who you vote for...because the same people are in charge regardless of who plays the face...

A2D

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join