It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters, Your Thoughts On This Please.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Predictable, since bad things were said by Trump that must mean that those who said at must be scared rabid Hillary supporters!
Oh and that you must be on welfare getting that gubment cheese....

Why has no one addressed what Donald has said and why you all are willing ignore it?
edit on thSun, 24 Jul 2016 17:38:04 -0500America/Chicago720160480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
He's an egomaniac on the trip of his life.
He can't stop now.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
Are you stumping for Debbie's job as head of the DNC?

Uh, yeah, ya got me, atrollstalker. I should have known the genius I'd be up against before posting this...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: humanityrising

Again I don't care about campaign promises,it 's ALL smoke an mirrors to get in.
I want a businessman because we are in an economic war.
Lawyers only carry sticks in economic negotiations they are inflexible.

Well, Trump isn't exactly far removed from lawyers.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

What is there to fear? The only thing to fear is that Trump is a liar and charlatan. Not sure why this is one of the go to responses from Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Maybe try not jumping onboard any train that appears to be catering to you wants and needs? Maybe think things through?

Yea, like we haven't thought it through already. It's simple really. You have two viable choices that actually have a chance to win. Captain cankels or Trump.

I think the choice is clear.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'm poor.
THOSE things don't exist here.
MY choices are that of a soldier/artist.

Then support a soldier or an artist.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Predictable, since bad things were said by Trump that must mean that those who said at must be scared rabid Hillary supporters!
Oh and that you must be on welfare getting that gubment cheese....

Why has no one addressed what Donald has said and why you all are willing ignore it?

Exactly, thank you. I guess this can be expected when speaking 3D language to 2D people, though.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What's to explain? At one time in the past he endorsed her, they are both very wealthy people so im also sure they rubbed shoulders at elitist dinners parties in the past, they may of even been useful to each other at that time.
but now is a different time, They are running against each other, Trump is a large sharp thorn in hillarys side, Somehow i don't think they are still the friends that they once where.

But also, not sworn enemies either, Just not useful to each other right now...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Maybe try not jumping onboard any train that appears to be catering to you wants and needs? Maybe think things through?

You have two viable choices that actually have a chance to win.

This makes me think you're not understanding. These 'choices' are not choices at all, just jingly toys to distract the babies.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
running against each other

I posit that this is not true.

Kind of like the fake coup that Erdogan just staged in order to purge dissidents. The guy had 60k names on a list in less than 24 hours. These things happen. Things are not always what they seem. Subversion is a thing. Mind games are a thing.

We're just cattle to them. And I suppose I can't blame them as we certainly act like cattle...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I guess when between the Devil and the deep blue sea I`ll swim.But..Trump has executive experience and has made a fortune,no one has dragged out a list of business partners who convienitly commited suicide just before they testified,he has done good deeds for people,loaning his jet to transport troops,etc,has supported the second amendment for the most part,Warned what would happen after deposing Saddam,and was right.Thats enough for me,since it also will keep one of the elite politicians out of office .Lets see if He can put the US back on a moderate track and be less extreme,when the right says someone is too liberal and the left says they are too conservative maybe they are just right for most of us.
edit on 24-7-2016 by ridgerunner because: misstated

edit on 24-7-2016 by ridgerunner because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan's political hero was FDR and Reagan was a staunch Democrat until the early 60s. Let's be honest here, politicians change as they mature and as parties and other politicians become more out of line with their priorities and platforms. Politics are the ultimate "what have you done for me lately" contest and, lately, Trump has upheld and supported conservative ideals so he's in a solid position.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah, it ain't rocket surgery folks.

We already know for 100% certain that at least one side of this election was rigged. And we also know that newly media minted right wing extremist Donald Trump, a life-long democrat and long-time friend of the Clintons, gave copious amount of cold, hard cash to the Clinton foundation. That we also know the Clintons used to buy political influence the world over to ensure their eagle talon grip on U.S. politics.

I'm always amazed that people find the idea that the Clintons would unleash Trump on the GOP to tear them down from the inside that far fetched. Have they not been paying attention? It's been their M.O. to be relentlessly ruthless since the days of Little Rock. And when they got embarrassed by Obama in '08, you knew damn well they were going to leave nothing to chance this time around.

I believe we've seen that play out thus far.

2+2=5

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If hes not running against her, he's doing a damn good job of looking like he is, If fact he's doing such a good job of it he's looking like he might just win.

You could be right, it wouldnt surprise me, But I think the "plant" was bernie, And he's done what he was told to.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
What would I be afraid of? What does it smell like?

Stick your nose into your armpit and sniff. Now you can tell us all.

You're the one that made the thread title. You don't like what you hear in response?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Thats enough for me

It's not enough for me. I don't see how any of those things prove he's a good guy. We don't know what's going on under that toupee. He's certainly smarter than he puts on.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

They are too smart to run, I have to settle for lesser beings.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

You have two viable choices that actually have a chance to win.

This makes me think you're not understanding. These 'choices' are not choices at all, just jingly toys to distract the babies.

It's like a rigged shell game, you'll lose every time. The "choices" campaigns cost a lot of money, so your choices are limited to who has that kind of cash to run. It's clearly a rigged system, there's no doubt. You can't fix that mess anytime soon, so in the meantime if you actually want your candidate to win you have been given two choices. What you do with that choice is up to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Far enough not to fall prey to their traditional party politics.
But close enough to bulls##t his way through the door.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join