It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think I'm going to watch tomorrow's debate. My nerves are shot. I will certainly be thinking about it in my own way though.

You won't miss much from the debates. At this late time, both sides are solidified. Unless Hillary does a "Weekend at Bernies" move again the debates won't change a thing.

Where is that reveal Assange promised before the debates??
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Looks like the emails will soon be coming out

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I haven't seen this brought up on ATS, though I could have missed it.

Re Guccifer2.0 leak on 9/23/16

observer.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: magycpapyri

That's a 26 minute long video! Is there anything there that's relevant to the title of this thread?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justacasualobserver

observer.com...

That leak solidifies the fact that the DNC nomination was rigged, in favor of pantsuit queen Hillary. Bernie never stood a chance. What jerks!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

observer.com...

That leak solidifies the fact that the DNC nomination was rigged, in favor of pantsuit queen Hillary. Bernie never stood a chance. What jerks!

They were only keeping the promises they made back in 2008. There is no corruption there, only party politics.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

observer.com...

They were only keeping the promises they made back in 2008. There is no corruption there, only party politics.

Er, excuse me, but what's the difference between corruption and party politics?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wheres the beef? I mean we are still waiting for something to be released correct? And if so is it gonna be so hot that it will have an effect quickly because I see we are running out of hours now..

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Er, excuse me, but what's the difference between corruption and party politics?

Corruption involves breaking the law, or at least the rules governing the operation of an organization. If the DNC had promised Clinton the candidacy in '16 if she stood down in '08 and did not challenge in '12, it would have been corruption if they broke their promise. Potential candidates would be unwilling to make deals if they thought they could be broken.

Still waiting for something that is actually incriminating; you know, against the actual law.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: magycpapyri
Looks like the emails will soon be coming out

Clock's a'tickin'.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
And if she wins the election why do I keep remembering:

I Voted To Impeach Richard Nixon: Here’s What Watergate Means Today

"Neither Congress nor the courts have taken the exam­ple to heart and stood firmly against presidential crimes or serious misconduct."
- By Elizabeth Holtzman

See whole article here:
www.thenation.com...

Of course Bill Clinton, Hillary's husband, was in fact impeached - but managed to stay in office by winning the vote
at the trial.

And now we have Hillary following the Clinton legacy of scandal.

Do you really want her as President

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

observer.com...

Yes and the DNC let Bernie continue to solicit funds from donors to his candidacy knowing he wasn't going to be their nominee. How crooked is that!?
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can someone just create a new thread once something of interest actually gets leaked.

Right now Assange is just leading all the Trump supporters on, he knows how desperate they are for something.
If nothing big comes out now it will shatter their spirit. All those months waiting and still nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Can someone just create a new thread once something of interest actually gets leaked.

Right now Assange is just leading all the Trump supporters on, he knows how desperate they are for something.
If nothing big comes out now it will shatter their spirit. All those months waiting and still nothing.

The Trumpanzees are being trolled by Assange and they don't even know it yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes and the DNC let Bernie continue to solicit funds from donors to his candidacy knowing he wasn't going to be their nominee. How crooked is that!?

What makes you think he knew he wasn't going to be the nominee? Being hopelessly naive is not the same thing as being crooked.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

observer.com...

Wow how nice of them...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

observer.com...

Wow how nice of them...

Unlike Russia, everyone is free to campaign for any office they are qualified for. The DNC could not have stopped them if they wanted to.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

observer.com...

Wow how nice of them...

Unlike Russia, everyone is free to campaign for any office they are qualified for. The DNC could not have stopped them if they wanted to.

I know, that's an amazing defense from the left - the communist comparison is spot on.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

observer.com...

Wow how nice of them...

I know, that's an amazing defense from the left - the communist comparison is spot on.

Russia hasn't been Communist for nearly three decades. What Russia has is a law and order President who made Russia great again. (Why does that sound so familiar.)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Unlike Russia, everyone is free to campaign for any office they are qualified for.

And unlike Russia, people can become the president even if they're not called 'Vladimir Putin.'

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join