It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Practice saying President Trump.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: amazing

Even Bill Clinton said Hillary works like a "demon" in a recent interview. He told the truth for once.

Hillary's husband said THAT? No way he's talking about her work intensity. That would be a good thread for the Religious forum, LOL.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Where's the bunker buster from Assange? Waiting. Hoping.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Assange says some additional goodies will be coming soon.
Source: www.worldpoliticus.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For their to be "additional" goodies means that there have already been some.

I've seen nothing of worth so far. You better hope he's got something else otherwise there is going to be a lot of disappointed princesses on here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

I've seen nothing of worth so far. You better hope he's got something else otherwise there is going to be a lot of disappointed princesses on here.

You have seen nothing so far? See no evil, hear no evil? Closing your eyes to all the evil Hillary has done does not mean everyone else does that, and the reason being is that denial and pretending it isn't happening is mentally unhealthy. It's unhealthy to keep lying to yourself like that, and people blocking out things like this is a sign of a more serious neurosis taking place.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's unhealthy to keep lying to yourself like that, and people blocking out things like this is a sign of a more serious neurosis taking place.

Fabricating and fantasising about scenarios that never happened and then getting angry that people aren't sharing your same outrage is the sign of serious neurosis taking place.

Evil is a relative term, and I see no more evil in Hillary than I do any other politician, and certainly a lot less than her main rival.

If you want to cry and moan about things that have already been put to bed then that's your own issue.

If you want to see which set of supporters is lying to themselves just check the threads.

Lies about Hillary's health.
Lies about Hillary's attendance to rallies.
Lies about a body double.
Lies about using an ear piece.
Lies about the implications of her emails.

No-one needs to make up rumours and lies about Trump because its all there for everyone to see. Except you and your friends who are in too deep, denial and ignorance has replaced common sense and intelligence.

Why does one side need to this? And then as soon as each thread is debunked you "block" it from your memory and move to the next lie. So you tell me which side you think suffers from "serious neurosis".

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Tell the Bernie supporters that...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I would say: "I'm not gonna hold my breathe" ...

In the context of the current socio-political madness, that right there is funny as hell!!!

I don't care who ya are!!

edit on 9/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Practice saying convicted former presidential candidate Trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Practice saying convicted former presidential candidate Trump.

Practice saying convicted former presidential candidate Hillary.

There fixed it for you.

Honestly, I think she will win, but I'm not voting for her. I think she comes off as the status quo candidate and that usually sells to more people. Second, she has deep tenticles everywhere. Comey was afraid to convict her and that tells you something. At the least, maybe he fears retribution because he also thinks she'll win.

I'm not confident Assange has any smoking gun that will derail her. A lot of people have accepted her misdeeds and either accept or deny her explanations. So anything new, unless it is startling, will just be more Hillary lie fatigue and be dismissed by supporters and scorned by opponents. I don't think anything earth shattering is coming.
edit on 20-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Even Bill Clinton said Hillary works like a "demon" in a recent interview. He told the truth for once.

Hillary's husband said THAT? No way he's talking about her work intensity. That would be a good thread for the Religious forum, LOL.

Yep, in the same interview that he said she frequently...ur um ah..I mean rarely has 'episodes'.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, It'll be Interesting to see what actually happens.. Maybe he'll join up with Gary McKinnon, and they can both lash the 'Aces' up their sleeves onto the table together.. "Booosh"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Julian Assange-Wiki and Guccifer were responsible for bringing to light the magnitude of Hillary's unethical dealings. If they totally clam-up at this point, that's fine. These two have served Americans well by exposing the flaws in U.S.S. Hillary. Now that she's listing badly, Donald Trump and (hopefully) Congress will finish the job by firing a few torpedoes into her stern.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I totally agree. They are doing service for the American people. I always remind people I discuss this with that they have to remember that we were Notsupposed to see any of these emails and that any info on our govts corruption put in the spotlight is a good thing. To those against Trump, it should be appreciated bc they can do the same against Trump if he were in office. Our leadership needs to be held accountable.

So, I recently read this:

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Why would Hillary have her people do Parkinson drug research. They are hiding something from the American people.

edit on 20-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Julian Assange-Wiki and Guccifer were responsible for bringing to light the magnitude of Hillary's unethical dealings.

Could you provide a specific example please? All the email hack did was prove that the DNC favored Hillary. Everyone already knew that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Can't wait till Trumps tax returns are leaked.

Practice saying President Clinton

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I always remind people I discuss this with that they have to remember that we were Notsupposed to see any of these emails and that any info on our govts corruption put in the spotlight is a good thing.

The DNC is not the government. All they have done is show that political parties play favorites; that's what "party" means.

To those against Trump, it should be appreciated bc they can do the same against Trump if he were in office.

No. It is painfully obvious they would not, otherwise there would be a massive dump of emails from Trump's lawyers. They want Trump to win, and therefore will never reveal his corruption.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Why would Hillary have her people do Parkinson drug research. They are hiding something from the American people.

Did you know that physical disability does not bar an individual from the presidency? Try reading the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Seriously. I wonder if his tax returns will shed any light on his using Trump Foundation funds to settle legal disputes (pay off those suing him) and building big statues of himself, and commissioning portraits of himself (Saddam, anyone?)

His motto must be 'let them eat cake'.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join