It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

And that is the end of the land of the free, the US is owned by the wealthy and powerful who are seemingly above the law.
Simply change seats and names and continue on, problem solved.

Sleep well and dream the american dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Godmother lost her consigliere. The democrats need a complete purge of all their top ranks and leaders. I'm just wondering if Tim Kaine will bail and drop out, he didn't look too pleased to be drawn into Hillary's circle of ne'er do wells.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Democratic National Committee is 'clearing a path' for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday's primary debate.

Five of the nine elected leaders of the DNC are women, including chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz – a Florida congresswoman – and a majority of the vice chairs.

It wasn't just Schultz

Oh I had forgot Shultz was a congresswoman in a key battle ground state.... better and better and better...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: supremecommander

Then come over to the dark side with us.

We've got pickles and beer!

It's not so bad.

Sorry, nothing personal against you or any other good hearted conservative but many of your GOP supporting comrades either outright would hate me because of my skin color, or make baseless assumptions because of it...so no thanks, I'm not voting for or joining with the Republican party under any circumstance. The funny part is, I'm moderate with conservative views on a few issues, but the party's years of dog whistling keep minorities like myself who aren't full blown liberals away.

Although I have had this feeling for years, today is when i truly realized voting on a national level is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Looks like the DNC has gone over budget for the convention and will have to find more money. They are out begging for more cash to pay their bills. LOL.
The whole thing is a complete shambles. They would have to employ some organisers from my country to do a worse job than they are doing right now.

www.breitbart.com...

More superb work from DWS.
edit on 24/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

The 2016 Democratic Primary has been invalidated. This scandal is about Clinton not DWS.

100% about Clinton, and Obama's third term, together with the
Crime Foundation and it's network of foreign donors 18 years and counting.

Clinton must forfeit all delegates to Sanders or bear the shame of ensuring a Trump presidency. Voters will accept no less.

I admire your integrity, and hope.

Sadly, it looks like this is just a ruse to them.
If Bernie still backs Clinton, how is this not a game?

I'm sorry to say it.

I think Sanders loves America more than himself and understands the no way back Trump represents. Unfortunately, what his campaign is learning in real time as the emails are digested is how pervasive the conspiracy was within the DNC. DB needs to go too. They all do. And the horse named Clinton they rode in on. What I think Sanders is underestimating is that his voters were voting for the hope for their futures, not just his.

These conspiring revelations, for me at least, are crimes against the electorate, not just his candidacy. If our elections are corrupt, which these revelations confirm, it is on us, the voters, to demand justice now. Our will was cheated upon, not his. He can only accept what we in the party demand. He can only represent the intention we demand be exercised.

He said it would take a revolution. Will the voters now revolt? Clearly our will didn't matter.

It is on our own behalf, not his, that our voices will either rise, or be silenced.

And thank you for the kind words.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The 2016 Democratic Primary has been invalidated. This scandal is about Clinton not DWS.

100% about Clinton, and Obama's third term, together with the
Crime Foundation and it's network of foreign donors 18 years and counting.

Clinton must forfeit all delegates to Sanders or bear the shame of ensuring a Trump presidency. Voters will accept no less.

I admire your integrity, and hope.

Sadly, it looks like this is just a ruse to them.
If Bernie still backs Clinton, how is this not a game?

I'm sorry to say it.

I think Sanders loves America more than himself and understands the no way back Trump represents. Unfortunately, what his campaign is learning in real time as the emails are digested is how pervasive the conspiracy was within the DNC. DB needs to go too. They all do. And the horse named Clinton they rode in on. What I think Sanders is underestimating is that his voters were voting for the hope for their futures, not just his.

These conspiring revelations, for me at least, are crimes against the electorate, not just his candidacy. If our elections are corrupt, which these revelations confirm, it is on us, the voters, to demand justice now. Our will was cheated upon, not his. He can only accept what we in the party demand. He can only represent the intention we demand be exercised.

He said it would take a revolution. Will the voters now revolt? Clearly our will didn't matter.

It is on our own behalf, not his, that our voices will either rise, or be silenced.

And thank you for the kind words.

Even a purge at the DNC and Hillary stepping down is not going to stop this corruption. What the DNC leak shows is that the media is fully complicit, especially the likes of CNN. Some executives at media outlets also need to go and be replaced with proper journalists. There needs to be a complete scrubbing of this filth from our lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As a journalist, I couldn't agree more. Clean house.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bernie supporters marching - "Hey Hey , Ho Ho, The DNC has got to go".

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If our elections are corrupt, which these revelations confirm, it is on us, the voters, to demand justice now. Our will was cheated upon, not his.

He said it would take a revolution. Will the voters now revolt?

Some may revolt against the party line and stay home, but sadly
I think many will follow him into Clinton's arms.

Hard to revolt if your leader leads you into captivity.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Seriously? Are people still believing that bs stereotype that Republicans are racist?
Please. Look around. Many, many Republicans are many different races, genders, religions, backgrounds.
We are all Americans.

I was away for a little while and I missed so much today! There has been so much going on that it is going to take all night to catch up.

DWS was rehired? Not a surprise. As Hillary said, she needs people like her. Corrupt.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Seriously? Are people still believing that bs stereotype that Republicans are racist?
Please. Look around. Many, many Republicans are many different races, genders, religions, backgrounds.
We are all Americans.

I was away for a little while and I missed so much today! There has been so much going on that it is going to take all night to catch up.

DWS was rehired? Not a surprise. As Hillary said, she needs people like her. Corrupt.

You missed the DNC implosion. It's going to be funny watching the false smiles tomorrow at the DNC. Hope you'll be joinging the fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wouldn't miss it.

But, what is this?:

US DNC head is now Marcia Fudge who has replaced Donna Brazil for the duration of the Convention

It's a little dizzying.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

many of your GOP supporting comrades either outright would hate me because of my skin color, or make baseless assumptions because of it

Wow - when's the last time you hung out with any actual right wingers?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Bernie supporters marching - "Hey Hey , Ho Ho, The DNC has got to go".

Now we really know why they built a wall.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Any leader can only take you so far. Successful species don't play follow the leader, they make decisions by democratic vote. Seriously they do. Have we been marching and demanding he continue, until now? No. When 51 percent of us stand up, and say the process was invalid then progress can be made. He can't lead anywhere the majority aren't deciding to go already. The next step, is on us, if one is to be taken.

Sanders isn't the revolution, we are. He is following our lead.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh my this is funny.
Looks like the DNC might be removing Dona Brazile - after 2hrs in the job.

twitter.com...

Unbelievably the person who is now DNC chair is Marcia FUDGE.

You just couldn't make this up.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Wouldn't miss it.

But, what is this?:

US DNC head is now Marcia Fudge who has replaced Donna Brazil for the duration of the Convention

It's a little dizzying.

Yep they are in complete panic .. It's just a comedy now of Monty Python proportions. With a surname like FUDGE this has to be scripted.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is simple. Bernie would have defeated Trump in the election, and it's the red team's turn to win. Let's not forget our Presidents are (S)elected, and the choice was made long ago. For the record, I do not like Bernie either; He's no Ron Paul. But despite his Marxism, he really was the best of the bunch.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

But despite his Marxism, he really was the best of the bunch.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join