It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup/Convention

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'll assist...Coke, Sambuca and beer, beverage job sorted

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Wow!

Well that was quick. You know my love for Tequila so...I'll bring that!

Good job! Augustus will be happy to know that, it appears, I am good at delegation also!

Hmm.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Tequila is a good shout as well. I was at a pub with my son last weekend and we wanted a shot but they had no lemons so I nipped to the nearby store to facilitate the supply of a perfect drink.
...you delegate and I'll get it done

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Good job! Augustus will be happy to know that, it appears, I am good at delegation also!

I like it when a plan comes together.

Now, where is Geez to handle her part?

edit on 26-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The FBI are watching this thread high fiving the shlt out of each other, knowing they will be able to bag several kidnappers, serial killers and white extremists all at one location.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
The FBI are watching this thread high fiving the shlt out of each other, knowing they will be able to bag several kidnappers, serial killers and white extremists all at one location.

They better pack a lunch.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
They better pack a lunch.

And something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh my gosh Zazz!

I am familiar with the other 'players' but wasn't aware of the white extremists!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh my gosh Zazz!

I am familiar with the other 'players' but wasn't aware of the white extremists!

All joking aside I know for a fact that far right white extremeist use ats as a propaghanda tool and recruiting ground.

I have seen documents on how to push the agenda on ats and recruit new members without getting caught out or banned, scarey stuff i can tell you.

Anyway get back to the fun stuff eh

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

She was referring to herself on that one. She has not been getting enough sun since moving to the States so she is very pasty at this point. One could say extremely pasty, hence 'white extremist'.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Would we wear name tags with our ats user names?

Says formal yet here to party lol

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My parole board hearing is soon, so I might be able to make it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Would we wear name tags with our ats user names?

Says formal yet here to party lol

I always thought it would be more fun to keep it a secret and see if people could figure it out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That would be an interesting twist except for those who already know what the others look like.

Trying to figure out the rest of you would be fun.

I imagine some folks might be easy to figure out.

I think bouncer types might be in order if some of the threads lately are any indication.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

We tend to weed them out as a collective membership though don't you think?
This ain't the infamous forum for racists I'm sure we're all aware of. I occasionally troll there and get quickly banned.
ATS is massively different to 'that' place.

On-Topic
Will Flunitrazepam and duct tape be provided at the meet up or should we bring our own?
Have we decided New York or Swindon yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

We tend to weed them out as a collective membership though don't you think?
This ain't the infamous forum for racists I'm sure we're all aware of. I occasionally troll there and get quickly banned.
ATS is massively different to 'that' place.

On-Topic
Will Flunitrazepam and duct tape be provided at the meet up or should we bring our own?
Have we decided New York or Swindon yet?

Not hard to spot em when you look for is it

I already said I am bringing Bucksynthe mate half buckfast half absynthe in a litre bottle, we will be seeing the aliens before you know it I promise.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Screw the Bucky, I've recently been introduced to a 75% Czech spirit which is rocket fuel, still can't remember the name, always hammered when my friend tells me...trust me, Buckfast is like Fosters in comparison!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Screw the Bucky, I've recently been introduced to a 75% Czech spirit which is rocket fuel, still can't remember the name, always hammered when my friend tells me...trust me, Buckfast is like Fosters in comparison!

Maybe we should make it a 3 way split then, Bucky, Absynthe and the mystery "spirit"? what's the worst that could happen?

I still say Swindon as the venue.

I ain't gettin' on no plane fool.

I am drinking Orangeboom whilst on diazacodine at the moment, it's really rather pleasant

edit on 26/7/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Sounds a plan to me

...and New York would be a laugh though, one of the cheapest flights we can get to the US, bet you'd have to lie to immigration there to get the automatic US Visa Waiver/ESTA haha.

Just for information purposes, US embassy/border control/TSA/Immigration do NOT have routine access to UK criminal record databases, but telling lies is immoral in my opinion so don't do it people. Apply for the visa and declare everything...it is the correct thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join