It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what is going on to me in USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

mock me all you want, but with a blockbuster budget like Pacific Rim or 300 (both property of China) damn near every American alive would go watch it. Don't act like you wouldn't watch a well funded America vs The World movie.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
double
edit on 7/25/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

a movie with a big enough special effects budget to show a civilian equivalent of the MILLION DOLLAR minute ,when the paratroops are getting shot up.
That would be a short scene, already more realistically than either comic book film.
Watch "London has Fallen" and then remember ,WE hunt target s and shoot MUCH better than the people depicted.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
mock me all you want, but with a blockbuster budget like Pacific Rim or 300 (both property of China) damn near every American alive would go watch it.

Cause the Red Dawn remake did so well.

Don't act like you wouldn't watch a well funded America vs The World movie.

I did, Trey Parker and Matt Stone already did one and if you did not get the satire maybe you should watch it again.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Watch "London has Fallen" and then remember ,WE hunt target s and shoot MUCH better than the people depicted.

I did not even watch the first one, far too dopey of a premise for me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

A global strike would be amazing. Only problem is the poor people would begin starving and the rich would be able to wait us out. The middle class would'nt be able to support the poor either. A strike is a case of holding your ground for any length of time necessary, something most would'nt have the funds to do. Unless everyone resorted to looting. In which case may aswell just tell the fatcats to get out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

no thats not good enough. I want an America vs the World movie. Something with a massive bombing campaign against China as retaliation for their economic warfare. I want to see tanks in the streets, soldiers in that mechanized body armor, F-35's , F-22's and F-16's dog fighting over Beijing. I want to see Four carrier fleets off the coast just pounding away and destroying whats left of their capital and Navy.

Maybe you should produce it since it sounds like a crap plot.

You could even do the cinematography and special effects yourself too. Fly around your model F-22's and go 'whoosh!' and 'pew, pew, pew', could be as epic as Lightsaber Kid.

Love this video.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They showed an M1 missing a tank at almost POINT plank range in the 1st one.
NEVER would happen ,OUR tankers seldom miss at ANY ranges much less THAT close.
and the bad guy are ONLY cruel....THEY wouldn't be able to catch a LIVE prisoner after people found out how they were treated.
If someone dropped and airborne company (UNSUPPORTED) into say ...where I 'm from, Canon City,VERY few would survive as prisoners only.

edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The first one was just as much crap as the second. Anyone who needs a poorly done, jingoistic piece of Hollywood schlock to feel patriotic is kinda sad in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So you have sold out to the Chinese have you? What a damn shame.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So you have sold out to the Chinese have you? What a damn shame.

Wow, good one. You think of that all by yourself or did you pay someone for that?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

someone paid me to say it

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

well then tell your buddies in Hollywood to make it a damn movie and I'll be happy.

You already got two dogs*** Red Dawn films, how many more do you need?

Heyyyyyyy, the 1984 Red Dawn isn't dogs***!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Invest the money wisely. Maybe you can put it towards Red Dawn III: Kill the Commies!!!!.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I wasn't a fan. If I had to pick a war film it would be Apocalypse Now or Full Metal Jacket.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
for USA, read the world in general. things are crazy everywhere. badness, madness and sadness are fighting for supremacy. these are really rather uncertain times. anything could happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I wasn't a fan. If I had to pick a war film it would be Apocalypse Now or Full Metal Jacket.

Big fan of both... And Platoon.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Another good film.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey, since you are "in" with the Chinese, do you think you could get me some World of Warcraft gold for a good price?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join