It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what is going on to me in USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Eisenhower speech

They Live

1984 (except for the sex part)

Know the difference between propaganda.

Possible scenario back then before all the hate.

Propaganda today.

It was suppose to be planned as Chinese Invasion instead of Korean. All I can tell you, next group will be Indian or Black if we do takeover China.

No food for you

Dumb down

Before you say America only. Countries occupied by America is ahead of the game.

Ads

edit on 24-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So space aliens are running the world and we need to invade China first even though they are actually here because Indians/black people and something about GMO food.

That about sum it up?

edit on 24-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
what i see around the world now, is that youtube is the new opiate for the masses.

it gives them whatever they want to see.
edit on 24-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
That's deep.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

well, it looks accurate to me. We don't need to invade China, but I think we should engage them in Naval battle to let Japan and South Korea know we will not allow them to be overrun by the Chinese ambition of a Chinese Empire in the 21st century. Maybe we could launch an operation to seize some of their gold too to offset their economic threat.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Brilliant strategy, I like how it is so reasonably thought out. You gonna enlist when we do it?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

you betcha. I will volunteer for front line support to seize the gold for sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

And I am sure the Chinese will just let you walk on in. Have fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

oh it will be brutal, and there is a chance will die for sure. But we have global strike capability at a moments notice, the Chinese do not. It'll be a smattering of air strikes and tomahawks before we drop in JSOC and support personnel. But if we can seize even 25% of their gold, it will have been worth it for our side.

I am aware they have some air defense batteries, but Russia is the one with the really advanced stuff. I think a surprise attack could still end in a favorable outcome for us. Seize tons and tons of gold, smash their naval capacity, and move their maritime control zone far enough back to give our allies some breathing room. I am certain Japan and Philippines would be on board, probably not SK though.

With those goals outline as our objective, I am certain we could pull it off, and keep the casualty count on our side under 10,000 (I'll probably be one too) .

For God and Country.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
oh it will be brutal, and there is a chance will die for sure.

I would put that at 100%.

But we have global strike capability at a moments notice, the Chinese do not. It'll be a smattering of air strikes and tomahawks before we drop in JSOC and support personnel. But if we can seize even 25% of their gold, it will have been worth it for our side.

Riiiiiiight. I guess they will just sit on their collective asses while you haul out 100lb gold bars from hardened vaults. I think you should stick to playing Call of Duty and leave the strategic planning to people who attended the Ware College.

edit on 24-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

umm, if everything around the vault is flat and dead for 2 square miles, we will have a window of time to get some # done. However, thinking further, i am now doubtful they keep this gold anywhere near the coastline, which is the only way this scenario could be executed with any success.

Obviously they wont be sitting on their asses, hence the large force and our allies to maintain a "line of scrimmage" so to speak. I guess if its not near the coast, there is really no point.

Command and Conquer would be a better metaphor than call of duty.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Obviously they wont be sitting on their asses, hence the large force and our allies to maintain a "line of scrimmage" so to speak. I guess if its not near the coast, there is really no point.

I can see you really thought this through in great detail.

So the Chinese will now stand by while we not only build up and invasion force but now our 'allies' will just saunter up to the Chinese border to facilitate your 'line of scrimmage' strategy.

You truly are the Douglas MacArthur of ATS. I am in awe of your tactical brilliance.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You're on a roll tonight.

Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

well then tell your buddies in Hollywood to make it a damn movie and I'll be happy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Great post, not going to lie though that last part of the last video (ads) was sick. I swear it blinked after it had its head trod on and fur pulled off?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

A better center would be the internet.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

well then tell your buddies in Hollywood to make it a damn movie and I'll be happy.

You already got two dogs*** Red Dawn films, how many more do you need?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

no thats not good enough. I want an America vs the World movie. Something with a massive bombing campaign against China as retaliation for their economic warfare. I want to see tanks in the streets, soldiers in that mechanized body armor, F-35's , F-22's and F-16's dog fighting over Beijing. I want to see Four carrier fleets off the coast just pounding away and destroying whats left of their capital and Navy.

I want to see some of our weapons taking out their satellites. And tit for tat is welcome, but in the end we will win. With the end having the Chinese leadership saying "ok fine, here is the damn gold, please stop destroying us now" or something like that.

But first we need an American company take back ownership of AMC theaters and Legendary Studios from China, or it will never be made or shown.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is only one way to fix this, but almost everyone has become too dependent on the things they need the least.

Turn off, tune out, unplug, grow a garden, refuse to participate in it.

General Strike by everyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

no thats not good enough. I want an America vs the World movie. Something with a massive bombing campaign against China as retaliation for their economic warfare. I want to see tanks in the streets, soldiers in that mechanized body armor, F-35's , F-22's and F-16's dog fighting over Beijing. I want to see Four carrier fleets off the coast just pounding away and destroying whats left of their capital and Navy.

Maybe you should produce it since it sounds like a crap plot.

You could even do the cinematography and special effects yourself too. Fly around your model F-22's and go 'whoosh!' and 'pew, pew, pew', could be as epic as Lightsaber Kid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join