It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you asked anyone to let ATS know if you die?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nonspecific
it's a bit far for me, could you be an idiot for the both of us if you ever attend one?

Is that even possible? Is there even enough jackassery in the world for that to happen?

If anyone can do it it is you brother, i would not trust anyone else with the job.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: nonspecific

No.

not a problem, we would just all assume that the cat mafia finally caught up with you.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
...but you're faster

Helps when you need to chase down an escapee from the basement.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If anyone can do it it is you brother, i would not trust anyone else with the job.

In that case I will not let you down. Consider the event ruined before it even begins.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
Thank you for this thread!!!!!

While I hope it has not come to this, and perhaps this is ever so slightly off topic, or just the reverse questions...

There is someone I care about who posts on ATS and this person has just disappeared. I am worried sick about him. And there is no one to ask for reasons such as you list. I think the issue...I KNOW the issue is the requirement for privacy. After all, like you said, some of us are whacked out tin foil wearing loons, and there are some who have felt that they are being stalked, and some of us just don't want anyone to know more than what we have disclosed ourselves, but what do we do if we truly feel that someone is possibly in trouble and you are truly losing sleep over it.

I'll come right out and say that I am worried about Epirus. I can see from his posts that he can go a time without posting but he hasn't even logged in for a while, and it's just sort of a bad feeling that I am very much willing to risk making a public fool of myself to share. I was thinking of creating my first non-intro post just to ask if anyone can verify that he is okay. I've thought of writing to the Moderators to ask them privately if they would know what to do, but I don't think they would know.

Anyway, yes, I applaud your post and I do think you are right for saying this!

Hey fishy was thinking just the other day that I had not seen you about but have not been here all that much and changed my posting habits a bit of late!

Make sure that what happened to you does not happen to me and others ok?

Never think that you are not important to people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

...but you're faster

Helps when you need to chase down an escapee from the basement.

Masonic training, eh? You probably have to do that once a week...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In that case I will not let you down. Consider the event ruined before it even begins.

So can hardly refuse to get it sorted now can he?

ATS was created about half a mile away from my house so maybe I could go and have a little bash all of my own?

Said the actress to the Bishop.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

My family know how important this website has been to my intellectual existence. I am absolutely sure that my sister would start an account, just to pass on the information if for no other reason. When I have enough material and liquid wealth to bother with a will, I will include access information for my account, so that a private message can be sent to one of the Sheddites, and another to the ownership/staff.

That said, if I die, I would like to think that whatever manages to kill me will make the front page of every major news outlet. I am a stubborn bastard, so expect devastation!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My family know how important this website has been to my intellectual existence. I am absolutely sure that my sister would start an account, just to pass on the information if for no other reason. When I have enough material and liquid wealth to bother with a will, I will include access information for my account, so that a private message can be sent to one of the Sheddites, and another to the ownership/staff.

That said, if I die, I would like to think that whatever manages to kill me will make the front page of every major news outlet. I am a stubborn bastard, so expect devastation!

You sir as you can imagine are another member that needs to make this so.

I can only speculate as to your demise but envisage it involving a burning orphanage and the word hero.

Make it happen brother.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I can only speculate as to your demise but envisage it involving a burning orphanage and the word hero.

Are you saying he is an arsonist?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Are you saying he is an arsonist?

Shhh.... it is supposed to be a secret.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Don't worry in real life I'm a tall young-ish blonde and smell nice, I promise.

Don't say that I am single now,

I was going to say that I preffered you as a loveable sheep but that really did not sound right.

I know what i meant, moving forwards...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Keep talking...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I was going to say that I preffered you as a loveable sheep...

I always knew you were a little freaky but I never suspected THAT freaky. But whatever, if the sheep is game I say go for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Keep talking...

I prefer the sheard look but that is something we can discuss in private.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I was going to say that I preffered you as a loveable sheep...

I always knew you were a little freaky but I never suspected THAT freaky. But whatever, if the sheep is game I say go for it.

I live but a stones throw from Wales buddy, it kinda gets into your blood.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If I die I authorize one of you psychics to give the news

ETA: But only if you (the psych or someone hired by him/her) don't kill me...
edit on 24-7-2016 by Indigent because: I gave it a second thought...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

No worries guys !

When that massive asteroid hits Great Britain (as was predicted by Cameron if Brexit was successful), we'll create a sky high cenotaph on ATS in honour of all the awesome crazy Brits that have polluted this forum over the years.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So the Welsh have a genetic predisposition towards bestiality? I love this site, I learn something new everyday.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So the Welsh have a genetic predisposition towards bestiality? I love this site, I learn something new everyday.

It is generally known in England that they do that yes.

As to the legimacy of the claims I do not know but they are in general terms known as sheep shaggers and it is understood that that they do it on the edges of cliffs so the sheep pushes back harder or that they pop the back legs of the sheep into their welling boots for stability.

I do not imagine that this post will last so read it while you can.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join